300ZX (Z31) Forums Dedicated to 84-89 ZCars otherwize known as the Z31's

Has anybody seen or heard from.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2004, 04:20 PM
Distinquished Guest

Has anybody seen or heard from.....

Copper 727???? Where did this valued board member go? Maybe to a tropical holiday...
Old 01-11-2004, 05:51 PM
VIVA LA Z31!

um...i usually see him on aol or whatever i havnt latly though now that i think about it! Maybe hes bogged down in school...my school is havin finals this week! AHHH what am i doin i should be studying!

Rob
Old 01-16-2004, 10:08 PM
Gold Member

Awwwwwww!! I'm definitely feeling the love, guys! You two are lucky I'm not gay...

Rob is partially correct: finals are being held in a week and a half, and I have to write up a huge and hard@$$ final for the freshmen because I'm just mean like that. And then there's the extensive review...

I've also been busy trying to consistently write in my Xanga...have you guys heard of it? You should go check it out! www.Xanga.com Once you sign up, I'll let you know what my account name is...although I'm pretty sure you could guess it.

And don't I wish I was on a tropical paradise!!
Old 01-17-2004, 12:16 AM
Administrative Brown Guy

Originally posted by Copper727
Rob is partially correct: finals are being held in a week and a half, and I have to write up a huge and hard@$$ final for the freshmen because I'm just mean like that.
Send me a copy....I bet I could pass it.
I don't even know the subject. LOL

Good work though. Make it difficult for them. Make them work for it. Hell, put stuff in there you didn't even cover!!

I'm on a mean streak. Don't ask.

Old 01-17-2004, 08:04 PM
Gold Member

Originally posted by rizzspeed
Send me a copy....I bet I could pass it.
I don't even know the subject. LOL

Good work though. Make it difficult for them. Make them work for it. Hell, put stuff in there you didn't even cover!!
Hahaaha!! You know me all too well, Rizz! So you asked for it, and here it is. Rizz, you have 4 hours to finish this exam. Go!!:

__________________________________________________ _______________

Instructions: Read each question carefully. Answer all questions. Time Limit: 4 hours.
__________________________________________________ _______________

HISTORY

Describe the history of the papacy from its origins to the present day, concentrating especially, but not exclusively, on its social, political, economic, religious, and philosophical impact on Europe, Asia, America, and Africa. Be brief, concise, and specific.

MEDICINE

You have been provided with a razor blade, a piece of gauze, and a bottle of Scotch. Remove your appendix. Do not suture until your work has been inspected. You have 15 minutes.

PUBLIC SPEAKING

Twenty-five hundred riot-crazed aborigines are storming the classroom. Calm them. You may use any ancient language except Latin or Greek.

BIOLOGY

Create life. Estimate the differences in subsequent human culture if this form of life had developed 500 million years earlier, with special attention to its probable effect on the English parliamentary system. Prove your thesis.

MUSIC

Write a piano concerto. Orchestrate and perform it with flute and drum. You will find a piano under your seat.

PSYCHOLOGY

Based on your degree of knowledge of their works, evaluate the emotional stability, degree of adjustment, and repressed frustrations of each of the following: Alexander of Aphrodisias, Rameses II, Gregory of Nicea, Hammurabi. Support your evaluations with quotations from each man's work, making appropriate references. It is not necessary to translate.

SOCIOLOGY

Estimate the sociological problems which might accompany the end of the world. Construct an experiment to test your theory.

MANAGEMENT SCIENCE

Define management. Define science. How do they relate? Why? Create a generalized algorithm to optimize all managerial decisions. Assuming an 1130 CPU supporting 50 terminals, each terminal to activate your algorithm; design the communications interface and all necessary control programs.

ENGINEERING

The disassembled parts of a high-powered rifle have been placed in a box on your desk. You will also find an instruction manual, printed in Swahili. In ten minutes a hungry Bengal tiger will be admitted to the room. Take whatever action you feel is appropriate. Be prepared to justify your decision.

ECONOMICS

Develop a realistic plan for refinancing the national debt. Trace the possible effects of your plan in the following areas: Cubism, the Donatist controversy, the wave theory of light. Outline a method for preventing these effects. Criticize this method from all possible points of view. Point out the deficiencies in your point of view, as demonstrated in your answer to the last question.

POLITICAL SCIENCE

There is a red telephone on the desk beside you. Start World War III. Report at length on its socio-political effects, if any.

EPISTEMOLOGY

Take a position for or against truth. Prove the validity of your position.

PHYSICS

Explain the nature of matter. Include in your answer an evaluation of the impact of the development of mathematics on science.

PHILOSOPHY

Sketch the development of human thought; estimate its significance. Compare with the development of any other kind of thought.

GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Describe in detail. Be objective and specific.

*** EXTRA CREDIT ***

Define the high school; give three examples.

P.S. I'm not quite finished writing up this test yet though...I'm thinking a couple of the questions are a little too easy for these high school freshmen.
Old 01-17-2004, 08:48 PM
Gold Member

Well, if you prefer, the instructors could release the tiger early. But the problem, you see, is that it mentioned nothing about ammunition.

So do you plan on whacking a quick and ferocious Bengal to death with a high-powered rifle? Or as an engineer, would you also design, produce, and load some ammunition into your high-powered rifle and defend yourself thusly? Or would the coffee simply serve as your last meal, and the computer as your vessel to type up your last will and testament??
Old 01-18-2004, 02:41 PM
Distinquished Guest

***Chuckles loudly***
Old 01-18-2004, 11:02 PM
Z Extreme Guy

Old 01-18-2004, 11:15 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

Do you want me to post the answers here or do you want me to email them to you?
Old 01-19-2004, 04:30 PM
Gold Member

HA! So confident, are we? But please keep in mind that this exam is intended for high school students, so of course you should have no problem with it, Rizz! *Sigh* It's analogous to being proud of yourself for benching 5 pounds more than a five year old...
Old 01-19-2004, 05:34 PM

What's wrong with that?
Old 01-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

Right!!
He makes it sound like a bad thing.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:28 PM

I'm confused.
Old 01-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Gold Member

Oh yeah? Well, I can bench 5 pounds more than a three year old!

And what are you confused about 91zxtt?
Old 01-20-2004, 05:41 PM

Lots of stuff, but nothing really pertaining to this thread. I was just making a statement/Joke. Ha-Ha. I guess I missed my target on that one. I'll try harder next time.
Old 01-22-2004, 01:48 PM
Gold Member

Originally posted by 91zxtt
I was just making a statement/Joke. Ha-Ha. I guess I missed my target on that one. I'll try harder next time.
Oh don't even worry about it! My jokes miss their targets all the time...but so long as a preportionately good number do hit their target, nobody's the wiser...
Old 01-22-2004, 07:33 PM
VIVA LA Z31!

HEY COPPER! nice to have ya back. Hope all the review and final stuff went allright and not to many of yo kids failed haha...

i failed my chem test so bad... 56 out of 130...god that sucks...anyways

Your car looks great i love the tintage anything coming soon?

Rob
Old 01-24-2004, 09:19 AM
Gold Member

Oh yeah, you noticed the new tints! Good eyes!!

I still want to drop the car 1.8 inches, but if all things go according to plans, *keeping fingers crossed* I'll be getting a Twin Turbo soon and all my money will be going towards paying for it.

Well, I'll let fate decide...
Old 01-25-2004, 01:46 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

If you do "upgrade" to a Z32, are you selling the Z31?
Old 01-25-2004, 02:30 PM
Gold Member

Nah, I'd still keep it. We've had some good times, and I'm a sentimental old fool...
Old 02-13-2004, 03:41 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

Ok he like disappeared again! WTF!?!
Old 02-13-2004, 05:09 PM
Distinquished Guest

Originally posted by rizzspeed
Ok he like disappeared again! WTF!?!
Maybe he's out cruising in the new, yellow TT. Leaves little time for his on-line buddies.
Old 02-13-2004, 11:36 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

I hope he got it, but I hope he isn't driving it. There's still a lot of salt out on the roads.
There was also a big water pipe burst on one of the expressways down by him so hopefully he steered clear. A four lane expressway reduced to one lane. Ouch!