280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Punk Kids!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 01:08 PM

and that is the problem there are like 20 stupid neons at my school!!
Old 12-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Doesn't post much...

I'll bet that once you do find out who it is, you'll later discover that at least someone you know has P.E. with the little bastard... Just get someone to sneak a picture of him changing with a camera phone and then blow it up and post them all over the school with a "Men Seeking Men" sort of caption at the bottom with his real name and phone number!!!!! That will teach him

Rod.
Old 12-18-2005, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
I'll bet that once you do find out who it is, you'll later discover that at least someone you know has P.E. with the little bastard... Just get someone to sneak a picture of him changing with a camera phone and then blow it up and post them all over the school with a "Men Seeking Men" sort of caption at the bottom with his real name and phone number!!!!! That will teach him

Rod.
When I was in high school, there was this kid we used to mess with all the time, named Jason. We ditched school one day, and decided we'd make a banner to put on the back window of his subaru station wagon. We took pictures of a sun (we used to call him sunshine because of his bright *** blonde hair, made him look like a woman), and a gay pride triangle. The banner read "Sunshine is gay! Gay Pride Day for Jason Harris!"

Sorry the quality is lacking, this was done with a really shitty digicam. Another friend's sister also went around the car with a couple cans of silly string a couple minutes before he came out of the parking lot. Needless to say, he was pretty pissed.

My friend James and I were also pretty cool with a security guard named Bonnie, and in the campus golf cart she drove around was a stack of school parking violation tickets, and James and I would steal these and fill them out and put them on his car for ridiculous reasons. My favorite one that I did was the citation I issued his car because he was too close to the white line on one side, lol. We did this for a couple weeks, and even wrote on there that if he did one more infraction, that he would have to pay the Elk Grove Police Department a $45 fine for the amount of infractions that he had committed. He ended up going into the office and tried to speak to someone about the violation ticket we wrote (he thought they were legit the whole time, and probably still does) but luckily no one was there to help him out, so we had to drop the charade. It was pretty damned funny.
Attached Thumbnails Punk Kids!!!-jason001.jpg  
Old 12-18-2005, 06:51 PM

That is the funniest thing ever. to bad our school doesn't have parking violations. I did find these things called Ricer tickets or something like that you can print out. It looks just like a legal ticket but its for being a ricer and there are a bunch of violations you can check off on it, sometimes I will go around and put these on all the ricers at school.
Old 12-18-2005, 07:01 PM

www.ricecop.com Their tickets are stupid though because they are too specific and dont include things like roof scoops, useless guages, or random colored turn signals.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:37 PM

Man if my school had parking lot violations I would probably have 100+ since I've started driving. The principal has some sort of problem with me, not that I care, but he always tells me not to do this or do that, but I do it anyways. He usually hands out detentions or days of in school suspension, but I've never had to serve one, for driving at least . The funniest time I pissed him off was on the last day of school my 11th grade year. I was driving around after school showing off the new exhaust system on my Z, and he told me to leave the parking lot or park the car and leave it, because he didn't need the extra traffic. I could understand this, but hey, it's me, I don't listen to that. I kept driving around and I would rev to about 5k rpms everytime I would drive by him, scaring the hell outta him a couple of times. Before I left I was stopped talking to my friends and he looked f-in pissed so I dropped the clutch at 5500 rpms and left the school parking lot in a cloud of tire smoke and he was cussin at me and shaking his fists at me while I drove off. But on the subject of the thread, nothing pisses me off more than people messin with my car, well, other than losing a drag race.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:23 AM

LOl yall are tooo funny this time the rice ticket thingy ? awwww man its on !!! im going to go ahead na print out a few hundred copys and post them on a few friends of mines cars lol evil laugh !!! as far as every one else just be safe thats all i ask.. live life in the fast lane got boost ?
Old 12-19-2005, 12:51 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by pete8717
Man if my school had parking lot violations I would probably have 100+ since I've started driving. The principal has some sort of problem with me, not that I care, but he always tells me not to do this or do that, but I do it anyways. He usually hands out detentions or days of in school suspension, but I've never had to serve one, for driving at least . The funniest time I pissed him off was on the last day of school my 11th grade year. I was driving around after school showing off the new exhaust system on my Z, and he told me to leave the parking lot or park the car and leave it, because he didn't need the extra traffic. I could understand this, but hey, it's me, I don't listen to that. I kept driving around and I would rev to about 5k rpms everytime I would drive by him, scaring the hell outta him a couple of times. Before I left I was stopped talking to my friends and he looked f-in pissed so I dropped the clutch at 5500 rpms and left the school parking lot in a cloud of tire smoke and he was cussin at me and shaking his fists at me while I drove off. But on the subject of the thread, nothing pisses me off more than people messin with my car, well, other than losing a drag race.
and that about sums up the title of this thread. oh well, stick it to the man!!!
Old 12-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Über User

today i decided to yell candy fight after my finals were over, sept i got 2 more tommorow, and i chucked a hershy kiss towards the third floor balcony thingy and a teacher walked in the trajectory on the second floor cat-walk type thing (i dotn know what they are called in side of schools and such) and shes like hey dont throw **** and like it hit her in the head...or the hair at least so i look at her and just yell RUNNNN!!!! and i bolted out the doors and found my buddies girlfriend driving away so i hoped in her car, i dotn have mine cuase its up on jack stands awaiting suspension, as well as my other car decided to have frozen gas in it (i let it get to low and 0 degree weather) so i had no ride of my own.....anyways, i laughed about it later......i cant spin my tires anymore im had a umm....conviction for that (filled out hte wrong plea and mailed it) i went back to court to change it but i was oulled over like 4 days after that cop said it was still a conviction, let me of with a warning, but i hope its supervisoin....otherwise what the hell. o yeah find out who the driver is yet?
Old 12-20-2005, 10:55 PM

punk kidz
Old 12-21-2005, 12:46 PM

I have been looking for 2 days and my conclusions is the person doesn't even go to my school(Im just guessin) But I am sure I will catch up to him some day!!