280ZX Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**cheap Performance Tips** or "How to get banned from zdriver in under 10 posts"

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 03:03 PM

Taste The Haste!!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
i dido that but hey, I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE Philbert!!!

welcome to ZDriver!!!! im iffy on the ban, i want to see what other crap he says too...

i want to here his story about when he raced the lambo and only lost by a finder but since he pulled off first HE WON!!!!!
Thanks for the welcome - it's nice to be on an adult-acting board. Any of you guys also at HybridZ forums? Good guys over there - but I always feel like they are technically waaaay over my head, and excited about this board - this is a fun start, certainly!
Old 01-06-2009, 03:07 PM
The Good Twin

Yeah, most of us frequent HBZ too. There's less crazy fab work people here, but more chill.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Hum... I'm not sure if new members can say that, but I like your choice of Bimmers. Welcome to ZDriver.
Thanks Nismo for the welcome!

Love the E46 (hoping for an E30 M3 one day...), but too many cars and a one car garage!

PS, I think my convertible 355 HP 3 series might win against my ZX....just a hunch
Old 01-06-2009, 03:08 PM
The Good Twin

Where's the pics?! I love the E46 M3.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Get outta my way.

Originally Posted by d33zdrama
i posted the gay thing . me like a lil faggit...so watever im GAY and allways will be...nismo on the other hand is a gnarly dude
Cool dude we allready new this.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:16 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by DatsunKid
Cool dude we allready new this.
OMG! He really did say that!
Old 01-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Get outta my way.

lets see were should i start? ok first off the turbo 280zx comes stock with 180hp not 130 dooshface so go drink some antifreeze till ur tummy feels warm treehopper....so lets see im pushin my car too hard??? my car was made to be pushed the 280zx engine is one of the best engines made it was designed from a mercedes engine and takes alot of abuse....and as far as havin respect for u guys and ur knowledge thats fair i probLAY should...but hey i dont know any of u and im jus speakin my mind so be a mann and go change ur tampon cuz its leakin all over ur computer screen.oh yah and wats with all u smart alec fagmuffins ok its not 20 years its 30 big woop u really got me there sherlock oh and i dont care about spelling im not a spastic retard who obsess overSTOOPID sh*t..look i jus spelled stoopid wrong...OMG am in trouble? go ahead and ban me...i dont give a rats ***..u guys are pussies and if i ever see u on the road im gunna give u a taste of haste. hear me roar chipmunks
Oh no hez gona make us tates the haste, oh noz Imz a chipmunks. Lolz thats this guy makes me giggle, like we are supposed to fear some one that says "give u a taste of haste" and "hear me roar chipmunks", and by the way (correct me if Im wrong) the L series engines came out before the mercedes engine that people claim nissan copied get your facts straight you pathetic chump.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:42 PM

I am pretty sure my vehicle would beat his ZX 0-60mph and probably all they way to my top speed of 105mph and I only have 27 cubic inches worth of engine and 4 less cylinders. ZX's are nice cars and I am happy to have owned 3 of them including an '82 Turbo. Compared to today's cars the ZX's are outdated...however they are still nice cars. Put a 280zx up next to a car from today with the same horsepower rating and the Z will probably win if it's tuned correctly because today's cars are heavy, but pit it against a car with the same power and weight and the Z will probably lose as today's cars engines and drivetrains are more advanced. Not to mention aerodynamic drag.

Last edited by thxone; 01-06-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Mr. Fancy Connectors

Taste the haste!?!?!?! BAHAAHAHA douche. The reason you don't care about spelling is not in fact that you are gay, but because you are a Honda kid. So I am thread jacking this.

I just bought a house. 124,400 in debt. 4 bedrooms and .5 acre.

Living the dream.

now to go work on my 440hp go-ped that eats the Veyron in the 1/100th mile.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Get outta my way.

Originally Posted by Mhinrichs
Taste the haste!?!?!?! BAHAAHAHA douche. The reason you don't care about spelling is not in fact that you are gay, but because you are a Honda kid. So I am thread jacking this.

I just bought a house. 124,400 in debt. 4 bedrooms and .5 acre.

Living the dream.

now to go work on my 440hp go-ped that eats the Veyron in the 1/100th mile.
DUde that is super cheap for that size of a house. The question is how big is the garage?
Old 01-06-2009, 05:41 PM

uz geyes r punny
Old 01-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Joose Bocks

Cool OK NOW im gunna stick it in.

Ok first off i wanna aplogize to Nismo dude im sorry. i should have never been rude to you cuz u never were to me. and second off im not gay. third off datsunkid ur so wrong the Lseries engine was not designed first so i dont know where u read that crap but its false...trust me i work at a bookstore that only sells car manuals for repair hist etc. so now its time to move on to the honda comment yes i do own a honda its a 94 accord and i would say its pritty fast considering the fact that its a sedan....and it would prob smoke most of your guyziz Z cars cuz of the poor tuning and the way u pussies drive u prob dont even redline ur shifts....but anyways im basically a young Jeff Gordon and if u dont like it then ill make u taste the haste all over ur chin .....ok who else insulted me? im starting to forget.....well anyway basically i have a 280zx that i only spent 2500 and its a SPECTacular car and im starting to have very strong feelings for it. so dont knock my babe plz cuz i will get violent...to all my fans/friends i love you keep up the support!! and if u ever wanna ride in a REALLY REALLY fast Zcar let me know and ill fufill ur dreams. also u can come over and wash my car anytime u like..NO CHARGE...oh yah and Datsunkid bend over cuz im stickin it in.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:46 PM
NisTuner

Honest to god I don't think this is real. I think this guy is just trolling the board.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

yo ima honda RACER REDLININ MY DATSUN!!!

Ok first off i wanna aplogize to Nismo dude im sorry. i should have never been rude to you cuz u never were to me. and second off im not gay. third off datsunkid ur so wrong the Lseries engine was not designed first so i dont know where u read that crap but its false...trust me i work at a bookstore that only sells car manuals for repair hist etc. so now its time to move on to the honda comment yes i do own a honda its a 94 accord and i would say its pritty fast considering the fact that its a sedan....and it would prob smoke most of your guyziz Z cars cuz of the poor tuning and the way u pussies drive u prob dont even redline ur shifts....but anyways im basically a young Jeff Gordon and if u dont like it then ill make u taste the haste all over ur chin .....ok who else insulted me? im starting to forget.....well anyway basically i have a 280zx that i only spent 2500 and its a SPECTacular car and im starting to have very strong feelings for it. so dont knock my babe plz cuz i will get violent...to all my fans/friends i love you keep up the support!! and if u ever wanna ride in a REALLY REALLY fast Zcar let me know and ill fufill ur dreams. also u can come over and wash my car anytime u like..NO CHARGE...oh yah and Datsunkid bend over cuz im stickin it in.
OMG THIS IS THE REAL SPEED RICER!!!!! only the self admited gay one in denial

and btw if your not hitting redline like a true JDM HONDA RACER your a *****!!!

GO HOMO!!! thats honda motorsports for all you guys not in the know!!!!

and btw IM A RAINBOW WARIOR FAN!! JEFF GORDONS RAINBOW COLORED NASCAR CAR REALLY GETS ME HOT!!!

and btw my car has 300hp

yeah i hope he gives me **** for that

I LIKE TO PICK UP SEXY HONDA MECHANICS IN MY 300hp 280zxT, yeah but im not braggin!!!!!!!
that too

Last edited by 280zx2by2; 01-06-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by Philbert
Thanks for the welcome - it's nice to be on an adult-acting board. Any of you guys also at HybridZ forums? Good guys over there - but I always feel like they are technically waaaay over my head, and excited about this board - this is a fun start, certainly!

yeah sorry this really NEVER happens...im actually angry i have to go to school tomarrow cause id like to talk **** to this HOMO (honda motorsport) driver all day long

and most of us do have a hybrid account but they dont like me for some reason
Old 01-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Get outta my way.

You think you are a real bad *** dont you, hahaha you are so pathetic. Hey guyz I gots a 1000hp z if you want a ride callz me upz, and by the way I am correct and you are wrong dumb f@ck!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_L_engine
Old 01-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Taste My Rainbow

Lets give this kid a chance, Heck we need a new Black Crow every once in a while. Just a word of advice to you though if your going to make claims about your car make sure you can back it up with facts.

1. Your car is a N/A which means naturally aspirated
2. A turbo engine has a j-pipe that goes into the turbo/intake, which your car does not have.
3. a 4" carbonfiber exhaust tip does nothing for you performance wise unless you are running 4" piping all the way back that would also mean you have a much much bigger turbo (diseal one) and a stand alone fuel managment system.
4. TurboXS chips can not be adapted to stock ecus for these cars.
5. Skunk2 springs are made for hondas and what not, not our Z's They are made my eibach or tokico.
6. For a bore / stroke increase your going to need alot more than just that including a diesel maxima crank and what not.

So instead of just jotting down random stuff because you think it sounds good, actually research what is on your car and what can be put on your car.

Hey Apallo your pushing what 350 with that rb26dett right?

by the way Come TASTE MY RAINBOW SUCKA!!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

You think you are a real bad *** dont you, hahaha you are so pathetic. Hey guyz I gots a 1000hp z if you want a ride callz me upz, and by the way I am correct and you are wrong dumb f@ck!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_L_engine
OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NOW mister "i work at a car manual store" OH DAMN!!!!! GUESS YOU WERE TOO BUSY JEFF GORDON TO LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!

Last edited by 280zx2by2; 01-06-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by skittle
Lets give this kid a chance

no, we have me and TOF for that

Last edited by 280zx2by2; 01-06-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Taste My Rainbow

this is true as well.... ^^^
Old 01-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Mr. Fancy Connectors

DUde that is super cheap for that size of a house. The question is how big is the garage?
its got a 1 car carport. But out back its got a 2 car shop Biggest house on Easy street baby!

And douchey Mcdouche douche. I would pit my grandmas hoverround against your slow *** car. You want to ride in a real car, a fast car, we can talk. You ain`t lived till you gone 0-60 in 2.9
Old 01-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Get outta my way.

Originally Posted by Mhinrichs
its got a 1 car carport. But out back its got a 2 car shop Biggest house on Easy street baby!

And douchey Mcdouche douche. I would pit my grandmas hoverround against your slow *** car. You want to ride in a real car, a fast car, we can talk. You ain`t lived till you gone 0-60 in 2.9
Nice, post some pictures with the Z inside
Old 01-06-2009, 10:24 PM

The only people that HAVE to redline their cars when they shift ARE Honduh drivers because they don't make their 97 peak crank horsepower until redline, which is one of the reasons they sound like weed whackers by the way...rev anything to 30,000rpm and it's gonna sound...well like a Honduh.

People who think Honda's are fast really need to drive a few other cars...but then again it's not their fault, I mean mommy and daddy were smart enough to not buy them a real car so they were forced to bolt on all there auto parts store APC crap and white ground effects that will never get painted. Let's not forget those big aluminum wings to add down force for better traction...even though they are front wheel drive cars. But every Honda MUST have a canister muffler to amplify that nasty weed whacker sound so we ALL can here the fart box noise 6 miles away. HONDA'S ARE ECONOMY CARS!!!! WAKE UP!!!!

Last edited by thxone; 01-06-2009 at 10:29 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:04 AM
NisTuner

Dude I forgot about Blackcrow, I also forgot about TOF. I haven't seen him in a while. I remember when there'd be about 2 new threads a day from him about his 240Zs carbs.

Quick Reply: **cheap Performance Tips** or "How to get banned from zdriver in under 10 posts"