280ZX Appearance Exterior, Interior Discussions related to body kits, accessories, interiors, window tinting etc.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

interior kits

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 06:00 PM
Super Siver & Black Stud

interior Kits??? you mean like carpet kits.. seat cover kits? but if your lookin for something diffrent then your most likly gonna have to go custom...
Old 09-01-2003, 10:21 PM
Super Siver & Black Stud

i feel you on that... thats why i went the custom rout... you can get a carpet kit from MSA and at victoria british or you can even get it at JC whitney.. JC whitney is a lil cheaper then both those places... and i think they even use the same molded carpet kit.. i got mine from MSA... the front was okay but the back... i wasnt too happy with.. in about a month it fadded and changed colors on me... what once use to be black is now a deep purple... as far as door panels... you should get them reupholstered. you can select your own material to match your seats and creat your own pattern or design..as far as the rear foam... you can get a used one from the junk yard or you can see if MSA has any...

come chekc out my interior... i reupholstered my door panels to match my seats... my interior is all custom.. i even had the rear reupholstered or covered in the same material as my seats and doors..... jsut click on the link bellow and go to page 4 on my car domain site...
Old 09-06-2003, 04:40 PM
Super Siver & Black Stud

oh man thata F@#ked up... id be pissed too.. i hope you told him what you thought about his work... when i had my car painted i went to the body shop everyday to see his progress... i know that my body shop guy was getting tired of seeing me but i got to see how and what he did to my car... at first he was gonna rivet my whole body kit on and leave the rivets on.. i said no way to that.. i told him i wanted my kit molded on with clean seams... and thats exactly what he did... he wasnt too sure at first but after he was done with my car.. he was just as surprised at the results as i was... he did a great job with the body and did everything i wanted him to.. well i hope your car turns out the way you want it... and id love to see the pics of it when its all done...
Old 09-18-2003, 07:54 PM

Well, A long time ago...... I found an old wresteling mat at a local high school that they were throwing away. I snagged it and used it to line the back of my '78 Jeep Cherokee. I'm sure you could do the same to a Z.