280ZX Appearance Exterior, Interior Discussions related to body kits, accessories, interiors, window tinting etc.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

icice9 i have a question

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2004, 06:32 AM

Question icice9 i have a question

hey man hows it going. first of all your car looks awsome, i have a few questions. what kind of shape was it in when u bought it, im talking underneath the car...like floor pans and such. i was also wondering what year it was. im thinking about colors for my Z. i work at a body shop so i dont have to pay anyone to do it...so thats no problem. but finding a cool color will take some time. i was wondering if u could tell me where u found the paint to paint your car, the color you have is real nice, im not looking to use it, but still im interested in knowing where u got it. i was shopping around at house of kolor but there real pricey...thanks for your help
Old 07-24-2004, 11:58 AM
Super Siver & Black Stud

hey man thanks for the comments on my ride.. well to answer yoru questions.. my cars a 81 and ive ownend it for about 15 years now... its was in OK condition when i started woking on it.. not too much rust on the car.. i guess thats one of the benifits of living in cali. the body was fairly straight except for a few dings and dents here and there..i did however have a huge rust hole in my spare tire compartment that i just had new sheet metal welded to cover it up.. as far as my paint goes... i knew i wanted a color that would show off the body lines of the car better... it was either gonna be a silver or a black.. but i knew black would be hard to take care of so i went with a silver color.. the color i picked was from the 2000 prelude.. i seen one with a eally nice body kit and the color on that prelude really showed off the body lines of the car and i pictured that color on my Z and thought it would really look good.. in the day light you can see the light blue tint to it but at night it shows a diffrent tint to it... well hope that helps... good luck on your Z man...
Old 07-25-2004, 06:26 AM

Smile

no problem bro that helps alot, thanks for your time