240Z, 260Z, 280Z (S30) Forums Dedicated to first generation ZCars

looking for...

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 12:13 AM

looking for...

im wanting to do a turbo upgrade or swap. i have the l28 with a p79 and n42..i was curious if there was anyone who has a spare turbo kit. turbo, manifold, ect. that they would b intrested in selling or if someone wants to to a motor trade. leme know pm me if anyone is intrested please
Old 01-07-2007, 04:36 PM
The Good Twin

From a PM:

Originally Posted by ThermalWake
hey nismo, u seem to have alot of knolage in the turbo area. i want to take my 77' N/A and go to turbo. i was wondering if u had any extra turbo upgrade parts that u would b intrested in selling. im a poor private in the army, but anything could help
Negatory homie. I've got a spare 280zxt, but the motor is waiting to be transplanted. I do have to say tho... this subject comes up a lot on this site, so there are plenty of threads that talk about the pros & cons of trying to turbocharge an n/a engine. Unless you are trying to build a 400hp+ engine, it's a great waste of time & money hunting down & buying each turbo part individually. Just find a complete L28ET & swap it in. It will be much cheaper & less time consuming than searching for each part one by one.