ZDriver Announcements Discuss our latest site announcements.

The Rich Jerk Link at the top

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 01:43 AM
Banned

The Rich Jerk Link at the top

Ok I'm sure I'll hear some grief over this one.
The link located on the top of the page.
The Rich Jerk - Stop Being a Pathetic Loser and Start Making Millions.

I added this because all too often I hear people wishing they had a little be extra cash or asking me how to make money online. I'm sure plenty of members and people that visit this site wonder the same thing. Hey who couldn’t use a few extra bucks?

If you’re open minded you will learn a lot possibly even enough to eventually quit your day job and enjoy life if nothing at all you'll at the least get a laugh out of the way he talks. Heck it even has a money back guarantee and It’s pretty much on par with how you can make money online. So for those who have ever wondered about making money online click on the link.

Money isn’t everything but heck if it helps some of you guys make a few extra bucks with very little or minimal effort, then why not? Then after some of you guys make your millions maybe some of you’ll be able to show us some crazy mods your did to your Z with all that extra cash

Last edited by GodZilla; 10-06-2006 at 01:45 AM.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:08 AM
User Friendly

That's a good one, Kyle! When I first saw "The Rich Jerk" thing, I thought, "WTF, my pop-up blocker isn't working!", then I saw your thread and just laughed at myself.