Z Events Forums for all upcoming Z events and signup lists!

Z-Attack 7 :: April 11-13, 2008 :: Nashville, TN

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 07:37 PM

Exclamation Z-Attack 7 :: April 11-13, 2008 :: Nashville, TN

Middle Tennessee Z Club Presents

April 11 - 13, 2008
Nashville, TN

Sponsored by:

After a great Z ATTACK event (Video Highlights) in 2007, the Middle Tennessee Z Club is ready to do it again in 2008. This year’s Z ATTACK features our traditional schedule and again will offer some very exciting functions.

As always, we will start things off on Friday, April 11 with a couple of exciting activities to choose from. First, we will offer a guided tour of Nissan Motor Manufacturing Corporation USA’s Smyrna, TN plant, the most productive auto assembly plant in North America and the birthplace of the Pathfinder, Altima, Maxima, Frontier and Xterra. As an alternate to the plant tour, we will offer a tour of the Jack Daniel’s Distillery in Lynchburg, TN (www.jackdaniels.com), 75 miles from Nashville. We will end the afternoon at Crawford Z Car in downtown Nashville for our infamous pre-show welcome party. Saturday, April 12 will start with our Z ATTACK People’s Choice Car Show being held indoors at the Lane Motor Museum (www.lanemotormuseum.org), current home of the Nissan Heritage Collection with the museum featuring historic Z cars from the Collection during the event. Following the show there will be a free period to rest, see local Nashville tourist attractions, or perhaps cruise on the scenic Natchez Trace Parkway before making your way to the post show gathering for dinner, again at Crawford Z Car. The weekend will end with an optional breakfast before everyone parts ways on Sunday morning.

Your registration for Z-ATTACK will grant you access to the museum, the other events, plus an event t-shirt, lunch, raffle tickets and much more. Also new this year is the Attendee Registration which allows participants who are not planning on entering a Car in the People's Choice Car Show to still enjoy all of the great Z-Attack events. This is an exciting opportunity for any auto enthusiast, and a must-see for any Nissan or Z car fan.

We have reserved a limited amount of indoor spaces for the car show at the Lane Motor Museum which will be given to early registrants. There will be outdoor spots also, but the indoor space will be limited depending on the number of entries, so we suggest that you register early to secure your spot for the car show.

In addition to these exciting activities, we are continuing to work with Nissan and other sponsors for other surprises and activities, so watch for exciting updates and all the details posted on our club website at www.middletennesseezclub.com.

Download the 2007 ZATTACK Registration form:

ZATTACK Registration, 53kb PDF OR ZATTACK Registration, 152kb DOC

Mail Registration forms and checks made payable to:
Middle Tennessee Z Club
1622 State Street
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 327-4159

If you prefer to pay online, you may email your Registration
and click the button below to make an instant secure payment

email: MTZCLUB@GMAIL.COM

IMPORTANT: Registration must be received by March 20 to reserve your shirt.

2008 ZATTACK EVENT SCHEDULE
Nashville, TN

FRIDAY, APRIL 11
Jack Daniel's Distillery Tour (12PM)
Nissan Smyrna Plant Tour (2PM)
Crawford Z Car Welcome Reception (6 PM)

SATURDAY, APRIL 12

Peoples Choice Car Show (9AM – 2PM)
Lane Museum Tours (9AM – 2PM)
Post Show Gathering (6PM)

Driving Directions

Crawford Z Car / NISSAN PLANT TOUR / JACK DANIELS TOUR

JACK DANIELS DEPARTURE TIME 12:00 PM FRIDAY APRIL 13 FROM CRAWFORD Z CAR SERVICE.

NISSAN PLANT DEPARTURE TIME 1:00 PM FRIDAY APRIL 13 FROM CRAWFORD Z CAR SERVICE.

CRAWFORD Z CAR SERVICE IS LOCATED AT 1622 STATE STREET NEAR DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE. YOU CAN DRIVE DIRECTLY TO THE NISSAN PLANT YOURSELF, OR MEET US AT CRAWFORD Z FOR THE GROUP CARAVAN. TO GET TO CRAWFORD Z CAR SERVICE, TAKE I-40 THROUGH DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE (NOT I-440). AS YOU PASS THROUGH THE DOWNTOWN AREA, TAKE THE CHURCH STREET EXIT. AT THE END OF THE RAMP, TURN AWAY FROM DOWNTOWN ONTO CHURCH STREET. STAY IN THE RIGHT LANE AND PROCEED TO 17TH AVE (APPROX. 2 BLOCKS). TURN RIGHT ON 17TH AVE. GO ONE BLOCK AND TURN RIGHT ONTO STATE ST. YOU WILL SEE A WHOLE BUNCH OF Z CARS AND CRAWFORD Z CAR SERVICE ON THE LEFT.

DIRECTIONS TO THE NISSAN PLANT:

1. Start at 1622 STATE ST, NASHVILLE going towards 17th AVE N

2. Turn left on 17th AVE - go 0.1 mi

3. Turn left on CHURCH ST - go 0.2 mi

4. Turn right to take I-40 EAST/I-65 SOUTH - go 4.0 mi

5. I-40 EAST becomes I-24 EAST - go 18.3 mi

6. Take exit #70 towards SMYRNA. Turn left at the bottom of the ramp onto Nissan Drive - go 3.5 mi

7. Arrive at 983 NISSAN DR, SMYRNA, on the right hand side. Proceed to the security gate for entry onto plant grounds.

The tour is scheduled to begin at 2:00 PM. Please schedule your arrival at the plant to be between 1:45 and 2:00. We will leave Crawford Z Car Service at 1:10 PM SHARP! Head back to Crawford Z Car Service afterward for the Informal Reception, to be held 5:00 PM – Until.

Lane Motor Museum

If you are traveling:

I-24 East
Exit 212 Fessler's Lane Turn right on Fessler's Lane, travel .3 mile, crossing Elm Hill Pike.
Turn left on Murfreesboro Pike and travel .4 mile, we are on the left just after the Railroad Overpass.

I-24 West
Exit 52, turn left onto Murfreesboro Pike at bottom of off-ramp.
Travel .6 mile, we are on the right after passing traffic light at Arlington Avenue.

I-40 East
Exit 212 Fessler's Lane
Turn right on Fessler's Lane, travel .3 mile, crossing Elm Hill Pike.
Turn left on Murfreesboro Pike and travel .4 mile, we are on the left just after the Railroad Overpass.

I-40 West
Exit 213 Spence Lance / US-41 / Murfreesboro Pike.
Turn left on Spence Lane and travel .4 miles.
Turn right on Murfreesboro Pike and travel .6 miles.
We are on the right after crossing Arlington Avenue.

I-65 (either direction)
Take I-440 toward Knoxville.
Merge left toward I-24 West to Nashville/I-40 East to Knoxville.
Merge right onto Murfreesboro Pike exit.
Turn left at bottom of exit ramp onto Murfreesboro Pike, travel .6 miles.

Lodging

ZATTACK has secured a special rate of $99 per night for Z-Attack attendees at the Hotel Preston (www.hotelpreston.com)

http://www.hotelpreston.com
Hotel Peston
733 Briley Parkway
Nashville, Tennessee, 37217
Toll Free: 877.361.5500

The Hotel Preston is a 3 star hotel located only 3 miles from the Lane Motor Museum, and 6 miles from Crawford Z Car.

Rooms can be booked either online or by calling the Hotel Preston toll free at 1-877-361-5500. Make sure to mention that you are with Z-Attack to get the special rate and to book early as the hotel will fill up quickly! The hotel can accommodate car trailers. Make sure to make a note that you will a larger parking space when you make your reservation.

If you would prefer to stay elsewhere or the Preston is sold out, please email the club for additional info.

Planning on attending or looking for more info?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ZATTACK PUBLIC DISCUSSION FORUM

Last edited by Zazupilot; 03-08-2008 at 06:43 AM.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Pr0n Addict

hey zazu. long time no see lol.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:08 PM

hey there!
Old 02-08-2008, 12:48 PM

Here is a sneak peak of the event T-shirt. Hope you like it!

Old 03-05-2008, 03:10 PM

Heads up gang - the Nissan Manufacturing Plant tour is about half full.. Nissan is pretty strict about the number of people allowed to visit the plant, so if you are planning on getting in on that event - register soon!

Hope to see you all at Z-Attack!
Old 03-05-2008, 05:12 PM
caught the z fever

i dont know if ill be able to come this year. got 3 exams the next week
Old 03-19-2008, 08:32 AM

FYI Z'ers: tomorrow is the deadline to register for Z-Attack and get a T-Shirt. We may have some shirts available for late arrivals, but if you want to guarantee yourself a nice black Z-attack T in your size, register by the 20th! Click here to register.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:36 AM

Update: The Nissan Plant Tour on Friday the 11th is SOLD OUT.

The Jack Daniels tour, Heritage Collection tours, Car Show, banquet and all other Z-attack events are still open. If you are planning on joining us for Z-Attack register soon!
Old 04-02-2008, 02:44 PM

ZA-7 update 4/2:

A 2009 Nissan GT-R is scheduled to make an appearance at Z-Attack 7 courtesy of Nissan North America. Apart from any schedule changes from Nissan, Z-Attack registrants will enjoy a rare glimpse of Nissan's newest Supercar.

Z-Attack is less than 2 weeks away. If you haven't already, submit your registration soon! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Old 05-02-2008, 01:31 PM

Here it is! The 2008 Z-Attack video!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...44297899&hl=en

Thanks again gang! Zee you next year!