Upstate Z Club The Upstate Z Club is located in the Upstate of South Carolina and has members in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson, SC.

ZDAYZ is 1 month away!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 11:22 PM
Upstate Z Moderator

ZDAYZ is 1 month away!

Hey guys/gals: Check out the US Regional Forums / Southeast Forum / ZDAYS Newsletter #6 posting on here.

https://www.zdriver.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12627

It describes the latest news and plans for ZDAYZ. If you read down far enough, Upstate Z Club is listed as a Featured Club Sponsor!! What is cool about this is in that particular article there are no other clubs mentioned and we are listed with Jim Wolf Technology and Zeetoys as featured sponsors. Maybe that's not a big deal to some, but I think it is an example of the kind of publicity we've been hoping for so we can continue to grow the club. I also appreciate the nice things they said about us.

The article reads:

Featured Club Sponsor: Upstate Z Club
Based in Greenville, SC, Upstate Z Club is an enthusiastic and friendly bunch of Z car owners. Their members cover the whole spectrum… 240Z to 350Z, stock to modified to very modified. They arrived at ZDayZ 2004 with quite an array of cars and one of their members, Brian Wilmot, walked away with both the 2004 Best in Show award and the Sport Z Publishers’ Choice award! I suspect even more of them will show up for this year’s show. So be ready for some stiff competition! For more information about the club, visit their website, www.upstatezclub.com, or I’m sure you can catch up with a few of them at ZDayZ!

Last edited by waterdogzx; 04-20-2005 at 11:25 PM.
Old 04-21-2005, 06:20 AM
East Coast Style

WOW that is AWSOME! I really think this is a great thing for our club. We have needed the exposure and this web site coupled up with a national event is what we need to grow. Bryan thanks for posting this and lets keep it going! There are plenty more things to come. Josh V.P.
Old 04-27-2005, 06:01 AM
East Coast Style

22 DAYZ and counting! Whew I got alot to do still.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:05 PM
Upstate Z Moderator

Me too. I'm in the middle of installing a short shifter now. I've got some other "look nice" stuff that I will probably put off until after ZDAYZ like white face gauges and chrome gauge rings.

I have to get rear tires so I don't go ***-first off a mountain!!! I'd like to get shocks and maybe springs too... I wish I knew somebody who could get me a deal....
Old 04-27-2005, 07:57 PM
East Coast Style

Dude I am trying! I promise. The guy has two of his helpers out this week and he is covered up. I have sent him an e-mail and called, he told me he would get back with me ASAP.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:27 AM
Upstate Z Moderator

Just giving you a hard time... I appreciate what you're doing.