Upstate Z Club The Upstate Z Club is located in the Upstate of South Carolina and has members in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson, SC.

IT's A WINNER!

Old 06-01-2009, 02:25 PM

IT's A WINNER!

CONGRATZ to Keith! He took home First Place for his well deserved position - first generation ZCAR trophy at ZDAYZ event this past weekend. Over 450 attendeez there to appreciate all his hard work.

P.S. (could not find traces of four bugs on the windshield or the grill, so we couldn't even deduct a single point!)
Old 06-01-2009, 06:50 PM

Nice reporting Robert

Now report the story of the "class" winner that won a door prize for a Z model he doesn't own and how he was such a "nice" guy he made a fellow Zdayer that was broken down, and needed that part, PAY him for the part. Really "class" guy...
Old 06-01-2009, 09:38 PM

Cool Check this out!

Wouldn't know anything 'bout it... been spendin 'lot of time out in Tennessee wid my sis Donna, my bro-in-law Todd, my wife, and my 2 new buddies Brian, and of course CUZ EZDUZIT. My buddy Brian S. and I ate lunch Saturday in Alcoa, TN. and met a girl from Maryville... think her name wuz Mary. Mind you, this was Saturday (5-30-09) at bout noon and she was already on top of the new fad "Sittin on Bollards" which wuz actually started out in Nashville, Tennessee by my other buddy Bryan S.

See:
Attached Thumbnails IT's A WINNER!-100_1772.jpg  

Last edited by EZ350Z; 06-02-2009 at 02:09 PM. Reason: add title & correct name spelling