Upstate Z Club The Upstate Z Club is located in the Upstate of South Carolina and has members in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson, SC.

Its Here

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 12:22 PM

Its Here

Finally my Beast has arived over seas... came in tonight I called they said I can go get it tomorrow morning Im soooo excited. Ill have it up and running the autobahn this weekend after a few checks of the main systems... They are giving me 30 days to get it to german american standards, so thats plenty of time to get her right. Its gonna be a BLAZT having it here for the 4th of july weekend 4 days to clean it out and check it over...
Old 07-02-2008, 03:08 PM

Cool HEy Man, Have sum fun!

You have fun and sho off yore Independence. Be safe and don't git hurt! Can't wait til we eat Pizza agin stateside and talk 'bout your experiences!
Old 07-03-2008, 07:15 AM
East Coast Style

Allright!:unibrow:

Very Cool! Have fun and make sure it comes back in one Piece!
Old 07-03-2008, 10:24 AM

yep

I went and picked it up this morning, Started right up! I drove it home with the boost in the stock setting 8.6 lbs took it nice and easy just to make sure everything was working properly... after lunch I went and got some gas still in the stock boost setting easly got it to 130 with pleanty of room to spare... Im taking it into work this weekend to change the oil and make sure my lugs are tight then Im gonna go for a top speed run... Next pay day Ill be getting some autobahn ready rubber, But im already Grasping alot of attenchion from my comunity, Its defently a head turner and I know its not its awsome paint job...

But Ill be getting that fixed soon enough too.

Ill be sending video's to bill soon maybe he can put them on the internet some how/.,
Old 07-04-2008, 11:55 AM

post them on youtube and send me the link,,,, glad it is there and in one piece....have fun but be careful
Old 07-05-2008, 08:21 AM

!

ok I did it! I finally got some nuce sunny dry weather, it was a bit windy but not that bad... At full boost, or the highest reading any who was 14.7 and at about 5500 RPM in 5th gear The car quickly hit 156 mph... That was a great feeling but I dont know if this ECU has a Govener on it or what IT was either the computer or To much boost and the BOV opened or the wast gate or somther but it felt like a Feirce Kick in the *****, But you should see how fast this think can get to 150 I mean It was insane... My buddy was with me he said his back hurt after we finally slowed down, the car is all Go.

Oh and Bill I changed my Oil I Went to Nissan and got a BOSH filter, the germans told me thats the best they have over here and I put Royal Purple 10w30 in it so far it seem to be runing just as great That weight of oil sound good for the summer at these Autobahn Rate of RPM's
Old 07-05-2008, 07:00 PM

that should be great for it and glad everything is running good