Upstate Z Club The Upstate Z Club is located in the Upstate of South Carolina and has members in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson, SC.

Hello from Germany

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 09:01 AM

Hello from Germany

Ok Ok i know what you are thinking now... I Know I am really bad about remembering my screen names I know! Well I just wanted to let you all know that i have set up an e-mail address and i know have computer access and some free time, I know the life of a mechanic in the ARMY is great =P. So i am here in lovly Heidelberg germany, its verry nice the weather is cold but not so bad... yet. I ahve seen afew 350z but they are all owned by Americans.

Any whooo! Thanks to Don I know have a verry nice 280zx T-top, and thanks to bill and the money that the US ARMY likes to give me its in the shop geting a few goodies... AHA! the new Screen name tells it all + the tokico suspencion urithane bushings and drilled sloted breaks. OMG im like a kid in a candy shop (a blind one)

Don it looks like you ahve been a verry buzy man the Shop has come quite along way in the past month, and what is this new Z in the garage... what are you planing to do with this one my friend. Well I hope to keep in contact with all of my Z family a bit better now, Im going to try and come home for ZdayZ this up and coming year for about a week or so. I how all of you had a Good holiday Season and hope to hear from you soon.

e-mail address is chowder280zx@yahoo.com
Old 12-28-2006, 05:44 PM

Thumbs up 1st upgrades

check out your e-mail.. I sent the pics of the 1st upgrades to your car. Struts, springs, slotted/drilled rotors and bushings............ next step.... MONSTER RB25DET SWap....can't wait
Old 12-29-2006, 08:03 AM

Ohhh man

Hello from Germany-rear%5B1%5D.jpgyes I just saw the pics man oh man does that look good, those rotars are just was needs to be on a ZX. THe RB25DET OH MY GOD! This is gonna be nuttzzz! SO bill you said we will have to get the oil pan, and a few other parts at the same time? Inter-cooler, waste gate, and... anything else just to get it in and running? We can add boost control/ gage to a later bill i was looking at the price of those, lets just get it in and running i think first... just waiting on that cash to come in should be soon
Old 01-02-2007, 04:56 AM

I thought we had adjustable struts on there already, were they SHOT?
Looks like nice mods !
The new Z is another 77, bought it REALLY cheap, Running, pretty sound, has rust on the fenders the hatch lift and around the gas door thats it! just piddleing with it right now, of course Son wants it.hahahahahahahah!
Old 01-03-2007, 09:23 AM

hey

ya those ajustables, they worked but they were starting to go bad, they had some rust coming out on them, no biggie. I was really impressed with the Tokico Hp's on the orange one so... We tried looking for the ajustables again but they only had the fronts, and its not worth it not to have them all the way around. Those breaks look damn good though, One of these days im gonna get ahold of some new calipars and paint them before instalation. But anywho this holliday season is really pushing back my money flow, Not that x-mass and new years wasnt enough but then General Ford died and they made a new holiday for him, and on top of all of that... We also take the german holidays so stuff has been slow over here this past week Ive spent 1 day in the motor pool. Im hoping my money comes in by the end of the week if not the begining of next week they're killin me heh!

Well talk to you all Soon hope you enjoied your holidays