Upstate Z Club The Upstate Z Club is located in the Upstate of South Carolina and has members in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson, SC.

Ahhh ...The Power of WORDS!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 04:41 AM

Arrow Ahhh ...The Power of WORDS!

If only I could Spell things right

What does "enjoined" mean any how... why he mus be CRAZY!

Happy valentines day I luv you guys ...everlast one of ya

(MR. MODERATOR, don't you let nobdy mess with this thread, I dont like to like to be BLOCKED and I was oficially advized that the this here is the only place you can exercise yore free speach. I may not can spell, but I can speach!)

layin low,

"Z ya ...wouldnt wanna B ya!"

Last edited by EZ350Z; 02-14-2008 at 04:51 AM.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:59 PM

Smile Truth, Justice and American way (not AmWay)

I guess I'll just play with myself. Naw, that just don't sound quite right. Maybe I should say talk with myself ... I think that's bein suggested already. that is, somewhereout there in e-space.

Actually, I'm just fishing! Today was abig fishin day at Lake Hartwell and I think its a good day to make friends.

Although I believe I'm being played with. I don't think I'm s'pose to know it! That's why I appealed to MR. MODERATOR inthe beginning 's cause I believed I was gonna be messed with.

Now, I'm gettin anxious for a little feedback, Not too much already but just a little. Slow an ez cause sometimes I'm kinda slow and might need some extra time time to research and think about things.

Katie taught me a new word: enjoined

enjoin (verb) 1. issue an injunction 2. give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority; "I said to him to go home"; "She ordered him to do the shopping"; "The mother told the child to get dressed" [syn: order]

I was enjoined not to talk to my friends on the e-mail. I was instructed, in a authoritative way to carry my conversations on with my Z-buddies onto a "FORUM". Now, this is a good fourm (i think) cause I was welcomed and treated real friendly. When I got blocked, I didn't get too upset at first, cause know I could find my friends over here. And I did! Now, I'm afraid I might be makin another blunder caus somebody might think this forum is owned by the club, and I don't have a right to talk with my friends here either.

Mr. Moderator, this might be my coming out place cause some of my friends don't even know who EZ350Z is. And when I say things about MY club (non-possesive use of word MY) , everbody should know who I am. I love MY club an I love my club members. Since I plan to spend a little time over here I'm gonna divuge alittle more information 'bout me. Maybe a cool chick picture like Kevin's got

Brain T, It was me! I was tryin to mess wid you about your cool new Z car and ZDOC was just too kind.

Mr. Moderator, you help me with the protocols and I'll be real careful to moderate myself cause I learned I have editorial privileges on my own thread (which this is) and I'm gonna try to be real nice. You can help me watch for things like mistakes, or misunderstood things, or just plain personal and private things that should not be out there on the www so mean, hateful spitefull people can do bad things.

Now, how bout a little friendly chit chat!
Old 02-23-2008, 06:10 AM

This here is my car!

Well, at this time, it's my no. one Zcar not my very favorite but it the only one I got runnin right now. Now the club members got be real careful here cause sometimes us Z-fanatics get so fucused on the car they can't see whose car it is or what's standin right besides it. In this case, we had two club members (in the beginning) decide at the very same time that CS (chrome silver) was the purtiest color, so we pre-ordered (I recall it was #1 and #3 pre-order in Greenville) and fore you know another club member orders a third CS 350Z from Anderson (that would be JM). So instantly, we had three silver Z's headed to our club, and about 9 months later, we was all headed to the delievery room to pic up our new babies. Now, mine just happened to come out first (actually on labor day weekend) and I'll never forget the Maiden Voyage on labor day weekend Up the BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY with my Bes FRiend! Why he was actually drivin when we got its very first scratch and it plum scared us both half to death. It was just a little nck in the very bottom of the front bumper but it sounded really bad! What a memory ...He bought my very late supper cause I had bought the gas.

lemme splain Bes FRiend. I gott alot of Bes FRiends, and one day I had three of my Bes FRiends standin in my driveway and they got confuZed tryin
to figure our who was my Bes FRiend. I was confuZed too, cause they was all my Bes FRiends.

Now Bac to my Z-car, Here's a pic. and everybody will know it's my car cause it's the beautifulest of the three CS Z's ever in our club. Now, I don't need no chick magnet, but I realized what they was talkin about when I found this girl stuck to my car and it took three old men with all their strength to pull her off it.

Here she is!
Attached Thumbnails Ahhh  ...The Power of WORDS!-car3.jpg  

Last edited by EZ350Z; 02-23-2008 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-23-2008, 08:20 PM
East Coast Style

Well at least the car has its clothes on!
Old 02-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Stupid Hurricanes...

better hose that off before it chips your paint
Old 02-24-2008, 01:45 AM

Cool Thank you for your support!

Zounds like you like cars! ME TOO! And trucks...

Bet you like yore Zcar the best. How close do you live to the NatcheZ-T race.

YOu should bring it to Nashville in April. That's onthe other end of the Trace

Stay tuned for more pics!

Last edited by EZ350Z; 02-24-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:38 AM

Bob

This is a picture of my FRiend BOB! he invented Sport-Z magazine. HE is a professional photographer (I think) and he took some of my pitures for me.

That's my car again
Attached Thumbnails Ahhh  ...The Power of WORDS!-bob_cdz.jpg  
Old 02-24-2008, 06:13 AM

Now I know who you are...

your the guy that broke into my room at Fontana while I was enjoying a "private moment" with a friend. Didn't even both to say hello to her or me before you placed a tree frog on the TV screen turned to us and said "What do you think about my friend?" Two things you need to keep in mind, your parking brake is there for a reason and most important, there is no such thing as a "beef biskit". In closing as a former United States Marine (no wannabee outfit like the Army) and Viet Nam Vet I stand along side you and your right to speak your "mind". May not always agee with you, but you certanly have your right to the floor.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:17 AM

Exclamation A worthy tidbit...

I just heard a news report Today (2-24-08) that the new Dictator in Cuba has offerred his new subjects "Freedom of Speach". Now ain't that something ironic to be happening today ,as we speach you might say.

That would be you know who's Brother and there might be a revolution there. I think that's AWESOME. ONly problem,as I see it he followed up with a statement sorta like this. It's still a "communist" dictatorship and the goverment is stilll gonna be in full control. HOws that???????
Old 02-24-2008, 06:30 AM

Cool How do you do. Now, Who ARE YOU?

Originally Posted by slalomskz
your the guy that broke into my room at Fontana while I was enjoying a "private moment" with a friend. Didn't even both to say hello to her or me before you placed a tree frog on the TV screen turned to us and said "What do you think about my friend?" Two things you need to keep in mind, your parking brake is there for a reason and most important, there is no such thing as a "beef biskit". In closing as a former United States Marine (no wannabee outfit like the Army) and Viet Nam Vet I stand along side you and your right to speak your "mind". May not always agee with you, but you certanly have your right to the floor.

I can see your car, but I can't see yore face, I'm gona enhance that photO and see if I can make you out. Now, I seen some o those thing' you said about zharmony and I wnt you to know I said "make you out" and not "make out you" When I got freedom of speach I don't want to be misunderstood! (just a little humor mixed in wid all this serioues stuff)

I like yore words
Old 02-25-2008, 05:21 PM

I know you! ...you my Bes FRiend

Originally Posted by EZ350Z
I can see your car, but I can't see yore face, I'm gona enhance that photO and see if I can make you out. Now, I seen some o those thing' you said about zharmony and I wnt you to know I said "make you out" and not "make out you" When I got freedom of speach I don't want to be misunderstood! (just a little humor mixed in wid all this serioues stuff)

I like yore words

Now, I know who you is too! YOu tripped me up when you said I broke in yore room while you was havin a private time. I had to think back a minute about hte frog, cause that's what helped me put it alltogether.

Waht I member was this! I heard some noise, and I knocked onthe door. now there was apause or two. and then I heard "come in" Then I couldnt believ what I saw, YOu had shavin Creme all over yore face! now, some months later, it begs the question what was you doin with all that shavin Creme. I DONT wanna Know. I like the memery I have have already! YOU WAS SHAVIN!

You scared my tree frog and it jumped on yore TV, (I think erwin was onthe Today Show). you knw he stayed there a long time. I Think he got radiated cause he died. Then he jumped off yore TV into a pocketbook an somebody screamed. If he werent dying already this was probably the death blow cause he was never right again, and you know it to be true!

Now, I'd like you to validate this to be truth, cause I dont want anything on this Thread not truth, (or in other words false). It can be funny, but more important it's got to be truth. I also don't want anything to be negative so I don't know if it would be less positive if I chooze not to say "not Truth" or simply say it would be "false" and not use the negative word "not". "false" just sounds so much more negative to me than "not truth". My Grandmama was a 6grade english teacher and her big problem with me was using double negatives like "ain't never" . Teh way she got mad I know that was a really bad thing to say! She said if you say two negative things side by side it cancels out what you try to say. So, Don't be negative either, but more imprtant ...Do not be double negative!

This is my last words for today cause I'm gonna try to put a pictue of my car next to my user name like you got next to yores. I just cant' figure out how to do this but I'm workin on it.

I guess if I was better at this computer stuff you would just call me a ...nerdy wordy birdie!

Last edited by EZ350Z; 02-25-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:13 AM

Parlimentry Procedures!

Originally Posted by EZ350Z
I just heard a news report Today (2-24-08) that the new Dictator in Cuba has offerred his new subjects "Freedom of Speach". Now ain't that something ironic to be happening today ,as we speach you might say.

That would be you know who's Brother and there might be a revolution there. I think that's AWESOME. ONly problem,as I see it he followed up with a statement sorta like this. It's still a "communist" dictatorship and the goverment is stilll gonna be in full control. HOws that???????
Isn't it quite fitting that one week before our Elections (not hillary's), BA-Ba WA-Wa should air her special on the Brits! (This here is my british accent coming out) I enjoyed it immencely... It musta been on ABC

Ironic, don't you think, this occurred one week after Castro's Bubba says he's gonna offer "free speach" to his commoners as he imposes his second reaineighn of communist rule over his subjects.

Now, you should say, What da - does dis have to do with this here Z-posting ...EVERYTHING!

On the otehr hand, you might ask: "Why is this here guy talking to himself?"

Possible answers:

a) Why he's being shunned and nobody else will talk to him (not tru actually)

b) Why he's one step away from losing his last marble. (they always talk to themselves right befofe they slip off the edge and the white coats come)

c) Why "that guy can really tell a story" (well not really, but I did hear'd that recently, just a moment before we stopped/started/begin having so much Fun!).

d) Why maybe there's a point to be made about Freedom!

e) none of the above

f) all the above (WHAT?)

I was particularly amused by the ceremonial "slamming of the door" in the face of the "commoners" when the lower rulin class "House of Commons" snubbed their counterpart on the outside commoners (crowds in the street) and then they paraded very loudly through parliment making the "noise" of the People.

Just something to be said about anarchy.

How many o you guys caught this program and made better sense of it than me? (now, don't y'all answer all at one time)

Last edited by EZ350Z; 03-04-2008 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:28 PM
East Coast Style

Hey this guy is crazy! Stay away from the cage, he might fling poo at you!

You do have free speech as far as I'm concerned. I being an officer cannot tell you what to do, I can just offer advise and represent the club the best way I know how. Now you did get permission to post up nominations from an officer so you are in the right as I see it. Although I didn't see it as a problem before, If other past or even present members don't want to read this stuff, have them removed from the list. Problem solved and you can rant on while I sit at my computer and chuckle!
Old 03-05-2008, 05:00 AM

Your way to easy on him Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 07:04 AM
East Coast Style

Originally Posted by TBK1
Your way to easy on him Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your next DON!
Old 04-04-2008, 02:34 AM

Cool practicing

Still practicing! Practicing for the future...
Old 04-04-2008, 04:19 AM

Good to hear!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 11:11 PM

Cool Gruntled in Nashville!

Had a wonderful trip over the mountains and through the woods today. Perfect weather, everything's greening up. Drove through Hiawassee (by the lakes) and along the Ocoee River.

We ain't gonna quit the Club. We gonna fix it! Maybe it'll fix itself???
Old 04-12-2008, 03:10 PM

In your foto are you supposed to be having sex with your car?
Old 04-19-2008, 12:39 AM

Expert at the Megasquirt!

Originally Posted by EZDUZIT
Hey this guy is crazy! Stay away from the cage, he might fling poo at you!

You do have free speech as far as I'm concerned. I being an officer cannot tell you what to do, I can just offer advise and represent the club the best way I know how. Now you did get permission to post up nominations from an officer so you are in the right as I see it. Although I didn't see it as a problem before, If other past or even present members don't want to read this stuff, have them removed from the list. Problem solved and you can rant on while I sit at my computer and chuckle!
Hey CuZ!

I thought I would respond over here on my own little private forum just to give it it a little more positive spin. Once again, you amaZe me with yore wisdom and intelligents. y'all gonna knock em dead down thare at that Georgia seminar. I look forward to yore report.

PS, also I liked yore other word's 'cept...what did youmean by "chit and A$$" ??? However, I very much liked yore save! Our club ain't gonna fall down it's gonna stand up and stand out... And, we gonna have lots of fun!

Last edited by EZ350Z; 04-19-2008 at 12:54 AM.