Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Classifieds

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 03:37 PM

Classifieds

Hey guys I was just wondering why we don't have any kinda of classifieds pages or anything like that. It would just seem like a good idea to me so that maybe we can sell stuff back and forth.

For instance,

I just bought a mandrel exhaust bender that can bend up to 3 inch pipes and I was wondering if anyone wanted and exhaust bent for real cheap. You can pick your muffler and cat/test pipe and I will do what ever you want with it. Seems fair enough right. Im not sure what any kinda of charges would be but it wouldn't be alot and would for sure be alot cheaper than going out to your local muffler shop and getting it done there.

I can do stainless, if you want stainless, also but that would take a little bit of time due to the fact of me not being able to keep stainless around for awhile.

Post if you like the idea or shoot me a pm. I'm also looking for a hood and back hatch for my 86 z31. Color doesn't matter and I would prefer the glass not in the hatch!
Old 10-24-2006, 04:04 PM

Too bad I'm not living in PA. Or I'd have you do a 2.5" setup for me and my NA. My turbo already has a 3" turbo back.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:53 PM
The Good Twin

es de uh... we do have a classifieds.... it's called the MARKETPLACE. Look at the upper left corner of this page... see the ZDRIVER logo? Look under it Here's a link just in case https://www.zdriver.com/forums/classifieds-wanted-sale-marketplace-68/