For Sale (VIEW ALL) An online swap meet for sale of individual items. NO UNPAID ADVERTISING ALLOWED

Pallnet fuel rails

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 08:38 PM

Pallnet fuel rails

Most of you guys know me but for the new owners of Z's, Hi!, I'm P. Allnet (pallnet). I've been making custom fuel rails for car projects for years. I started off small and I'm staying small with no plans of going big, every rail I make is special. I bore all holes, thread all bores and I bend all of my own custom brackets. Each rail receives special attention. I believe that if it's not good enough to run on my own car then it's not good enough for yours....

At the moment I'm not a Z owner but I do still own "L" engines and I'm still running one in my S13 240SX coupe, we all know it's hard to find a rust free first generation Z body.
My toy
http://www.fquick.co...le.php?id=27754

I had to take a break away from making custom parts to focus more time on my career as an automotive tech.. I have been working as a tech. since 1993, I love it and it pays the bills. I make custom parts in my spare time just to help you guys with your projects.

I've received plenty emails about fuel rails while I was away working my butt off for Toyota. Some of the emailers were almost demanding that I get things in order to make custom fuel rails once again. well I'm not 100% back to where I can take orders from my site but I am making rails in batches at the moment. Time will be directed towards my site after I finish the few business trips I have to take in April. Till then just watch for the rail batches I'm making and send me an email if you want me to run a batch of a certain rail.

Here is the thread I started when I started to make batches of rails last week.
http://forums.hybrid...stom-fuel-rail/

Some pics of my work.

I offer custom rails for the "L" engine in 3 flavors:
1)Barb style: This rail is for using with your stock barbed/hose type of injectors including the cold start injector.
2)11mm style: This rail is for using injectors that have an 11mm upper O-ring like DSM, RX7 and supra injectors.
3)14mm style: This rail is for using injectors that have an 14mm upper O-ring like bosche, ford and GM injectors.

The VG30E/VG30ET fuel rails only come in11mm and 14mm sizes

Every rail is sold with:
Custom bent mounting brackets.
Stainless mounting hardware.
Brass barbed end and injector fittings where needed.

I will update this thread as often as possible and I look forward to helping you with your project. So call on me for a price list.
Thanks
Emailing me is the quickest way to get a responce: pallnet@hotmail.com.

Last edited by pallnet; 08-11-2012 at 07:54 PM. Reason: I can't type when I'm half alseep.