For Sale (VIEW ALL) An online swap meet for sale of individual items. NO UNPAID ADVERTISING ALLOWED

280zx new turbo motor plus every thing else that is on a turbo z

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 01:00 PM

280zx new turbo motor plus every thing else that is on a turbo z

280 zx turbo motor: 2500 plush shipping if ur gonna buy it i will get u the quote
new everything- motor has been completely rebuilt from the ground up with new nuts and bolts .
head:machined, polished and rebuilt /w new seals . (p90a head)
block:f54 rebuilt machined and polished, new piston rings and seals with head studs put in so nomore head bolts
intake manifold: customed stock: CNC machined removed plenum(webbing between runners) and chrome powder coat done by lone wolf performance very stylish and saves me 2 1/2 hours whenever i need to remove it .. new hoses not cheap rubber and all new sensors, every single one.. new injectors, and custom fuel rail cold air intake, ngk wires and plugs.
exhaust/ turbo: 2/12 inch exhaust with apexi muffler sounds beast.. i bought a new turbo from datsun parts works awesome but leaked oil once on chrome finish did not leak again but i pulled it off anywayand put stock turbo, car runz amazing, will throw in that turbo for an extra 250 cost me 700 bolts to stock manifold and dp.
i built this motor and planned on putting some real power behind it so its built to be torn down and rebuilt fast, engine has less than 50 miles and is proven running in a z nagotiable ...money talks
everything listed above will come with the motor with exception to optional turbo
will also sell parts from car has "spankin new" interior, nocrack dash harness and ecu, any thing car is still complete
messege me for prices
Old 07-27-2012, 01:05 PM

here are some pics of the motor listed above
Attached Thumbnails 280zx new turbo motor plus every thing else that is on a turbo z-zmotor4.jpg   280zx new turbo motor plus every thing else that is on a turbo z-zmotor2.jpg   280zx new turbo motor plus every thing else that is on a turbo z-zmotor.jpg  
Old 07-30-2012, 08:51 PM

how much for the dizzy,harness and ecu?..what year is the car?
Old 07-31-2012, 07:41 PM

Its an 82 ... I'd say 500 shoot me a number their all in working order in a running car with the engine.. New injector connectors and I polished all wire ends.. If ur interested let me know.. I have two people. in town lookon for whole setup with engine so if they flake out ill let u know. But message me back soon so I can consider u next with ur offer.. Thanks...
Old 08-01-2012, 08:54 AM

P90a cyl. head

Originally Posted by koprutzxt
280 zx turbo motor: 2500 plush shipping if ur gonna buy it i will get u the quote
new everything- motor has been completely rebuilt from the ground up with new nuts and bolts .
head:machined, polished and rebuilt /w new seals . (p90a head)
block:f54 rebuilt machined and polished, new piston rings and seals with head studs put in so nomore head bolts
intake manifold: customed stock: CNC machined removed plenum(webbing between runners) and chrome powder coat done by lone wolf performance very stylish and saves me 2 1/2 hours whenever i need to remove it .. new hoses not cheap rubber and all new sensors, every single one.. new injectors, and custom fuel rail cold air intake, ngk wires and plugs.
exhaust/ turbo: 2/12 inch exhaust with apexi muffler sounds beast.. i bought a new turbo from datsun parts works awesome but leaked oil once on chrome finish did not leak again but i pulled it off anywayand put stock turbo, car runz amazing, will throw in that turbo for an extra 250 cost me 700 bolts to stock manifold and dp.
i built this motor and planned on putting some real power behind it so its built to be torn down and rebuilt fast, engine has less than 50 miles and is proven running in a z nagotiable ...money talks
everything listed above will come with the motor with exception to optional turbo
will also sell parts from car has "spankin new" interior, nocrack dash harness and ecu, any thing car is still complete
messege me for prices
How much is the cylinder head if you had to part the engine ?
Old 08-01-2012, 09:46 PM

a rebuilt p90a head teasted and fitted id say 200 and thats not even what it would take to get one at a junkyard and rebuilt it
i have a p90a head of a turbo but i had to have it shaven a bit short .034 not sure what it means but it will raise the compression probably best used on a N/A car or turbo z with bosst control
Old 08-02-2012, 11:31 AM

Have a 82-83 turbo oil pump shaft?
Old 08-02-2012, 11:55 AM

im not tearing down the motor .. its a whole sale no one would buy a motor with missing parts...