Other Cars Discuss any info on other vehicles in here.

possible new car.

Old 08-07-2007, 05:00 PM

possible new car.

ok since i got my z31 2+2 and i have said before im looking at a z31 turbo 2 seater only problem is i cant afford both z's on insurance and i cant fit me,my fiance and my daughter in the 2 seater,so when i get the turbo 2 seater i am going to need another car. my buddy offered me an 89 chevy beretta gt for $200. its an automatic and it would be mostly my fiances car and for getting my daughter around town and what not since my daughter is only 2 years old. only thing it needs is a brake line from the master cylinder to the rear right brakes, and the side skirts put back on. im thinking about taking him up on the deal but i dont know much about those cars and i was curious if anyone on her has owned one or knows if they are reliable cars. mostly what im looking for is reliability, it will be the "family" car.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:35 PM

keep in mind that when people get rid of cars for cheap they aren't always doing you a favor, they may be wanting to get rid of some junk from their yard... check everything change everything.....

Search this Thread