The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

WoW

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 01:27 AM

WoW

I just got done watching the South Park episode where they play World of Warcraft. I must say that is the funniest episode I have seen of South Park so far. I used to have family and friends...now they are owned by WoW. It started with my sister and her husband playing it, then my brother-in-law's sister got in the game who just happened to be dating my friend who lived down here (they all live in Ga). My friend used to bad mouth the game all the time cause she would blow him off and spend all her free time on the game...not good for their long distance relationship.

Well he got fired from his job, lost his condo, and has moved to Ga to be near her. Now HE is addicted to the game. My sister got my father addicted to this game who in tern got my brother addicted. This game is spreading like wild fire......seems to me like another type of Everquest game. What a waste of life this game is...and to top it off, after you buy the game you have to pay $15 a month to play online!! Man they are even buying shirts and crap with logos and their characters on them. I wish I would have invested some money into that company. I swear if I had anymore hind sight I would be walking backwards!
Old 08-20-2007, 05:37 AM
Stupid Hurricanes...

you can go to www.allsp.com its the 11season make love,not warcraft. yea that game is very addictive to some people. i was never a rpg player but i got hooked on warcraft 3 frozen throne. finally got sick of it. now i got a xbox360 i play when i have free time but try not to get sucked in games. but once your family members hit level 60 or w/e they will get board with it HOPEFULLY. u can always hide game.

Last edited by 260zturbo; 08-20-2007 at 05:41 AM.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:13 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

i played WoW for a little while. it was ok, but people are WAY too in to that game. i never got very far in the game because it requires a HUGE time investment, and i just can't dedicate that much time to a game. i play Guild Wars now with a couple friends. it's nice cause all the areas are instanced, so you can go at your own pace, and you dont get the awful lag WoW has. and no monthly fee is nice too.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:56 AM
Über User

lol, i still dont see how people can be so drawn into magical creatures. lol. ill stick to my Counter strick source, pay 20 bucks one time only and play for life, i was addicted for a couple months but now i just play when i feel the need to kill.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:20 AM
Stupid Hurricanes...

i use to play counter strike. its just so damn cheap. the elite people just keep picking you off at start. just gets old after awhile. wow has HUGE maps. just a different world that people like. these same people who play wow wonder why people like to work on cars. just people have different taste.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Über User

LIAR no body wonders why people work on cars, they envy that we CAN work on cars. and fly airplanes.... look at me everyone 1!!!1!
Old 08-20-2007, 01:53 PM

I think Snw has been drinking too much pickle juice again....look he is all hyper!!!
Old 08-20-2007, 01:57 PM
The Good Twin

Man... the only online game I play is checkers.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Stupid Hurricanes...

who said snw can work on cars...............jk jk
Old 08-20-2007, 02:46 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

and then there are those of us who can play MMORPGs AND work on cars!! multitalented!!

MMORPGs are fine for killing time, D&D is more fun tho!

Last edited by entropy31; 08-20-2007 at 02:48 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:47 PM

For those who think Magic is a bit G4y

Try Eve-online. Its space based MMORPG and extremely addictive, like some kind of goofy space crack... I got out last year and sold my two characters for nearly 1000$ each... Yes, i sold make believe online characters for nearly 1000$ each, people paid me 1000$ to play my characters....each Only addicts do that...
Old 08-20-2007, 03:53 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by Goofyz
Try Eve-online. Its space based MMORPG and extremely addictive, like some kind of goofy space crack... I got out last year and sold my two characters for nearly 1000$ each... Yes, i sold make believe online characters for nearly 1000$ each, people paid me 1000$ to play my characters....each Only addicts do that...
oh man, Eve!! you guys think WoW takes a huge time investment, you have never played Eve. fun game, but very time consuming.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:03 PM
Über User

oh man, i lost one friend to tibia for almost an entire school year, then he got a girlfriend and lost him for the rest of highschool. meh. lol. funny crazy story though, this kid i went to school with and was a very good aquatance of and then suddenyl dissappeared senior year in high school. get this, he met a girl on tibia, started seeing her for a week or two got her knocked up and a month later married her! lol.... just found out early this summer thats what happened to him from some pretty close friends of his. HILARIOUS!