The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Well it's over (This post is rated R )

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 07:47 PM

Unhappy Well it's over (This post is rated R )

My girlfriend decided to break it off with me today. How can someone who tells you they love you just toss you aside like you were never anything to them. "I think I rushed into things with you" she says to me. There are a few other things going on too with her and she feels guilty....she slept with my sister and lied to me about it, they both lied to me. Apparently my stamina is an issue also and the fact that I pleasure myself...which by the way was the main reason for the break up.

I am sorry, I am a man, I **********....alot! She thinks that because I do that, that I cant last in bed or she does not satisfiy me...not true, I can and she does. It has been like 4 years since I was in any kind of a lengthy relationship, so I need some time to get back in the groove. I told her I wasn't going to stop handleing my business but that I would slow down...did not go over well as we are now not together as of this afternoon.

She has been married for 7 years and they are in the middle of the divorce. She is saying we need time apart to think about things....I don't need to think, and why do we have to be broke up??? I think she wants to play the field for a while. Not 2 months after she left her husband she and I got together...ok maybe that is a bit quick...but why drag it out for three months with me and then end it??? We have dated before like 10 years ago and it ended because I moved, but we have history.

She and I get into verbal fights often as she says, so I told her that in my defense I haven't started any fights. She said oh, so it's all my fault, then said yeah, this IS over and hung up on me. I figured in the letter she wrote me that said "Yes, we are breaking up" said it was over. I may say something to her and she will take it wrong, hang up on me, leave, or start an arguement over it. Later she will calm down a bit and say "see I told you I was messed up, you don't need to be with me" I don't see that happening now.

I think she was looking for a way out but was too chicken to just be honest, insted she acted like a child. Her past relationship was with her husband who she said made her do things sexualy that she did not like and always wanted to bring another woman into the mix. She told me she did not want to do that anymore...fine with me, I prefere to have a one on one relationship. I told her that I consider it cheating be it with a man or woman. Well that got brought up today also, she said you know how I am and if I want to be with a woman then I am not going to change for anyone because you think it is cheating. Well then I replied with you wont change for anyone but you want me to chang by not touching myself? That just made her mad...I tried to tell her that if she is not here and I am thinking about her then I will use that to get my self off. What is wrong with that I ask all of you?

She thinks that because her husband NEVER got soft while they had sex...that all men are like that. I get up, I have sex, I get off after a good 20-30min, then it goes down...it will get back up, I have done it MANY MANY times before. She is alway wanting to have sex after I have been awake ALL DAMN day and I am tired...what can I do?? Then she tells me it takes a long time to get her off, that's fine, I said lets keep going so I can get use to having sex again, lets practice more, I want to be good for you. She then says "well other men I have been with don't have that problem" GRRRRRR!!!!

I am a pretty open and honest person, I say what is on my mind. If there is a problem I want to talk about it, if we can fix it then cool. I think that breaking up because of stamina issues in the begining of the relationship is retarded! MY NISSAN ROCKS!!!
Old 10-26-2006, 07:59 PM
Political n00b crusher

Dude, I think this chick has serious issues and she sounds too damn demanding. No guy can perform ALL the time...sometimes you're tired and sometimes you just don't feel like it. She's making unreasonable demands. And getting on your case for masturbating is just ridiculous. I say lose the chick.....but of course keep the Z!!!!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:01 PM
The Good Twin

#1... Don't whack a lot... you'll go blind.

#2... She got with your sister? That would be sweet if it were any other chick... but your sister?!!?!?!one!!!one!!!

#3... Never jump into anything serious w/ a freshly divorced chick.

#4... If she brings up "going limp" you bring up "well then... KEEP me up!"

#5... Drama Drama Drama.... she's acting like a 17 year old

and I'm spent.
Old 10-26-2006, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Dude, I think this chick has serious issues and she sounds too damn demanding. No guy can perform ALL the time...sometimes you're tired and sometimes you just don't feel like it. She's making unreasonable demands. And getting on your case for masturbating is just ridiculous. I say lose the chick.....but of course keep the Z!!!!

ZX, Rust, Dust, or Bust baby!!!

I do want to hear from the ladies in here also!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:04 PM

Spin baby spin....yeah she was with my sister way back in the day too...but my sisters boyfrien was there this most recent time though...they say he did not have sex with my chick...YEAH RIGHT...I ain't new and I am not stupid! Keep em coming guys..this helps with the closure!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Über User

dude....she is just looking for excuses....you should move on faster than she can...she slept with your sis? thats shitty and unfogivable on both ends... ive been where you are with the excuses though, trust me thats all they are, she thinks she is some top **** person and thats why she is coming off as demanding and maing up BS excuses. trust me i know. happened with me. girl came from a lame bf/ relationship got with someone actually respectable and has a good status and then thinks they are all high and mighty for making such an improvment that suddenly you arent good enough for them. thats what she is doin to you. got out of her shity relationship, got with a genuinly nice guy good aspects all around...and she thinks she is better now. if you want to bring her back down, just stop talking to her for 5 days, then mabye see whats up, she either misses ya. or she doesnt.
Old 10-26-2006, 08:09 PM

Very true, It is still hard as I do love her...and there in lies the problem. I told my sister today that it was a shitty thing to do to her own family...her rebuttle was we were just too drunk...I almost lost it right there, so I left, sliding the *** of my gold S130! I hate being **** on.
Old 10-26-2006, 08:14 PM
Über User

OM...drunk...thats dumb, almost true but dumb, you do wierd **** when drunk, but not that bad, once a girl tried saying oh i did it cause i was HIGH....HIGH YEAH ****ING RIGHT!!!! the girl that this happened to i still care for her...but im more pissed than anything. it blows dude...especially when i find out she went back to her sleex BF **** dating some JR year HS drop out that works at a pizza place drives a piece of **** riced out eagle talon TS no I in there....AND smokes more pot than a ****in kiln

P.S. if lasting is a prob just double or tripple wrap it lol...or once on talk sex with sue she said use that rub on novacain stuff and it will dumb your wiener and then wrap over it other wise it will be on her to and it wont do yah ****....but youll be a GOD...once i went one hour straight, non stop straight pumpin.....i beat MADTV god damnit.... this was all natural though...i never tried the novacain thing...always wanted to though....just to see...
Old 10-26-2006, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
OM...drunk...thats dumb, almost true but dumb, you do wierd **** when drunk, but not that bad, once a girl tried saying oh i did it cause i was HIGH....HIGH YEAH ****ING RIGHT!!!! the girl that this happened to i still care for her...but im more pissed than anything. it blows dude...especially when i find out she went back to her sleex BF **** dating some JR year HS drop out that works at a pizza place drives a piece of **** riced out eagle talon TS no I in there....AND smokes more pot than a ****in kiln

P.S. if lasting is a prob just double or tripple wrap it lol...or once on talk sex with sue she said use that rub on novacain stuff and it will dumb your wiener and then wrap over it other wise it will be on her to and it wont do yah ****....but youll be a GOD...once i went one hour straight, non stop straight pumpin.....i beat MADTV god damnit.... this was all natural though...i never tried the novacain thing...always wanted to though....just to see...
I must say that yes, I am sensetive down there...I have lasted more than 6 hours before, but then again we had been together for like a year!!...I would double bag it but then there is NO feeling, plus I break them sometimes when I just wear one....The desensitizing stuff...will it stay hard????????
Old 10-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Über User

good question...... i hope so... mentally aroused it should no?
Old 10-26-2006, 08:22 PM

Well, I don't know....I do know I dont want to be a pill popper to keep it up.....I just need practice again!!!! AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Hell my ex that I was with for 9 years off and on pissed me off one night cause I DIDN"T want to have sex so I said screw it come here and it went on and on and on till she told me to stop...I never got off in like 4 hours or so!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:22 PM
No Club Love

man thats some ****, wierd but shitty. Thats bull just simple. And you wack it i don't and never will, but yeah sister thets over the line..Wacking it.
Old 10-26-2006, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by wreckedj30
man thats some ****, wierd but shitty. Thats bull just simple. And you wack it i don't and never will, but yeah sister thets over the line..Wacking it.
.........ok some people don't but the majority do....personal preference? I know sometimes I am aroused by her if she isn't here or sometimes I just don't want to make the effort and I just want to get mine.....To each their own.
Old 10-26-2006, 08:25 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by wreckedj30
i don't and never will
I call BS on that one....
Old 10-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Über User

haha...i dotn have to wack it....but i still do from time to time...not much at all..ok ok lets stop talkin about our wieners...this is about GF probs lol
Old 10-26-2006, 08:42 PM

Well my sister just left, she has been talking to her at the bar. She told my sister that she needs alot of time, my sister said well do you think there is a chance that you will get back with him and she said there might be. I have to go for now, be back tomorrow guys and gals.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

wow...

just....

wow.....
Old 10-26-2006, 10:28 PM

I tol u

I must say that I predicted this ****. So to you Mikey, I say, I TOL U SO !
And for the record I too fancy a little disciplining of the primate !
Old 10-26-2006, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by JBs280Z
I must say that I predicted this ****. So to you Mikey, I say, I TOL U SO !
And for the record I too fancy a little disciplining of the primate !
Your right Jeremy, you saw this coming....like always I should have listend to my homey! I must say when it comes to matters like this, you have never been wrong. Chicks...who needs them!!! Ok scratch that, I do like to dip it....but I like my hand too!!
Old 10-26-2006, 10:31 PM

Oh yeah !

And the guy who says he doesnt jerk off either had his wife standing over his shoulder or hes just a LIAR !
Old 10-26-2006, 10:34 PM

Yup

Dude, not only am I right about matters of this nature most of the time but I'm right about most things most of the time. AND YOU KNOW THIS MAN ! Sorry homey but the sooner you realize this the better off we'll both be .
Old 10-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by thxone
My girlfriend decided to break it off with me today. How can someone who tells you they love you just toss you aside like you were never anything to them. "I think I rushed into things with you" she says to me.
that bitch was fakin it....but all things aside that royaly blows..
Old 10-26-2006, 10:56 PM
Big Poppa

get rid of that whack **** and be on with it, many more great ladies out there and they will find you in no time. find a virgin, they dont know what its supposed to be like, so your perfect to them!!!
Old 10-26-2006, 11:17 PM

I agree with the other guys here, you shouldn't be with any girl that talks like that and treats you that way. If she has a problem with something you do, you should work on it, not just give up.

As for your sister saying the cheating happened because they were drunk...well that's bs. Drinking lowers your inhibitions (and yes, I have been drunk before, so I speak from experience) and you still have control over your actions. Alcohol is called liquid courage, because it tends to make you say or do things you normally wouldn't, but may have on your mind. As an example, I was drunk once, and had a friend tell me that he got married to this girl that I knew, and I considered the girl to be a ****. I didn't mean to, but I looked at my friend, and said "Adam, you married that *****?" I didn't realize that I had said it that way at first, but I apologized for my comment, because even though I was drunk (and on the verge of blacking out) I still knew right from wrong. So, for the alcohol to be the cause of the cheating, that's bs. Maybe it's a catalyst, but it's not the cause.

I'd say find someone else that can do it for you. Find a girl that is down with your habits, be it wanking, or working on the Z, or whatever. If a girl feels that you don't pleasure her right, then ask her how to work on it. If she doesn't want to work, then lets just say that there is a good chance that she has "been around". Besides, any time a girl that uses the line "well, other men can do that", it should be a cue to get dressed and walk the **** out, because she's just using you for one thing or another.

Good luck man, and besides, women come and go. You'll find your girl eventually.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:30 AM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

Daaaaayyyyyyuuuummmmm. Im sorry about your situation dude. I too recently broke a long term off. 3 years. Just gotta let go. It happened fairly recently but i moved on DAYS later. Life is too short to be stressing of **** like this. Move on, find another chick and and be done with it.

Quick Reply: Well it's over (This post is rated R )