The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Wassup?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 11:18 PM

Wassup?

Hey ppls in USA land, how are we all?

I am working my little ace off in a new job, learning to fly and have found myself a new gf so havent had all that much time for surfing.

I still have the Zed but am thinking about selling it to fund my flying habit
Old 07-22-2008, 11:29 PM
Über User

pfft... flying is cheap.... oh wait...

i got my license so suck it junior!!!! buwahahaha working on my IFR rating now shortly followed by commercial then the CFI!!!!! but yeah i got 2 years left haha... ****. also you can get your license fast and somewhat affordably if you study the **** out of your brains on your own time. at least that is how it is for me im great and flying but its the studying that gets me... to lazy haha...
Old 07-22-2008, 11:37 PM

My gf thought it was funny to take pictures of ginormous coolie packing himself into a Citabria.

I have applied to QANTAS' Cadet scheme...hoping they'll pay me to do it...
Attached Thumbnails Wassup?-citabria.jpg  
Old 07-23-2008, 12:04 AM
Über User

lol at the citabria....

i fly these now

and we finally got a G1000 version at my school... to bad none of the instructors are glass cockpit certified lol....
Old 07-23-2008, 08:19 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
geeewz, coolie--ya took enough time before ya came up for air, mon----good work----have fun and hurry into the larger planes so you can fit better, big guy!!!! and do not sell the z bro.....you will wish forever you still had it !!!!!especially since you manage to fit inside and still be able to drive the car!!!!!

have fun......
Old 07-23-2008, 08:04 PM

Yeah I know, I'm running around like a mad thing at the moment, barely a moment to myself.

I actually like flying the Citabria, i'm not the tallest they have had in one... that guy was 6'10.

If I get the cadetship Im not going to be able to afford to keep it as I will be on horrible wage for 8 months or so... If I dont, I will need the cash for flying.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
goood luck, sweetie--have fun and kik ***, what>>
???