The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Waaaahhh!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
Waaaahhh!!!!!!

time to cry, boyZ-------the lady with the partner to my lonesome golden girl--the 240 i was waiting to get------her nephew and his parents got together and beat me oput of the deal by giving the lady a new car in exchange for the old ugly yellow Z-----DAMMIT. WAAAAHHHH. temper tantrum. indian war dance.
more tantrum. even MORE tantrum. WAAAHHHH.....
i really want one of those noisey tiny little cars...........REAL sports cars.........cmon, guyZ---help a girl out, ok?????? hep me fin one, ok???? not too much money. does not have to run good . or even run.........
Old 03-08-2007, 08:12 PM
The Good Twin

Stupid! Well... it's prolly better that ya didn't get it... er.. um... just trying to make ya feel better. 'Erbody be on the lookout for a Z-car for Z-hag!
Old 03-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Doesn't post much...

Originally Posted by z-hag
her nephew and his parents got together and beat me oput of the deal by giving the lady a new car in exchange for the old ugly yellow Z----
Is that really what she told you???

I mean... "Technically" speaking, I'm not really her "Nephew"...

And it wasn't a "New" car... Just "New to her" that sealed the deal.

Rod.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:30 PM

that just aint right
Old 03-08-2007, 08:37 PM
The Good Twin

Rod... buy a 240z??? never!
Old 03-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
if you took it for the wheelz, let me have the car part. if you really did that, you knew i wanted the car--it was an ******* move. sorry-- i yam honest.and you KNOW it was an ******* move.........it is really comforting to know that there are still those guyZ out there with good jobs that pay well who have to go around deliberately screw some old lady on disability out of g a car she found that weas the right price. may worse happen to you, sweet child. karma happens.

Last edited by z-hag; 03-08-2007 at 10:20 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Doesn't post much...

I was joking... Geez!!!! Take a chill pill already

I don't even know the lady, and I don't want another damn Z car!

You can relax now.

Originally Posted by z-hag
if you took it for the wheelz, let me have the car part. if you really did that, you knew i wanted the car--it was an ******* move. sorry-- i yam honest.and you KNOW it was an ******* move.........it is really comforting to know that there are still those guyZ out there with good jobs that pay well who have to go around deliberately screw some old lady on disability out of g a car she found that weas the right price. may worse happen to you, sweet child. karma happens.
But hey... I'm sorry you misunderstood my JOKE but let's not get carried away. yeah, I have a good job that pays well. So what? I earned it. I worked my *** OFF for 17 years pulling 60-70 hour weeks, neglecting my wife and children for the sake of it. I deserve the job I have now and I make no appologies for having it. If I wanted a 240Z (Which I don't)... I would BUY one.

I'm sure you never felt bad about the salary you pulled down being a nurse... Let's not go there when I just got a hospital bill for 3.5 K for less than 24 hours admission

Again, I'm sorry my joke went over your head... Now let's move on.

Rod.

Last edited by RodMoyes; 03-08-2007 at 11:57 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Taste My Rainbow

there is a beautiful 72 240z here in vegas for 3k.... 2.8 roundtops 5-speed beautiful blue msa front bumper and new leaterh interior.... arghhhhhhh need pic of homer drooling
Old 03-08-2007, 11:32 PM
The Evil Twin

Rod, that was mean.

very mean
Old 03-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Doesn't post much...

^ Dude! Seriously!!!! I thought it was plainly OBVIOUS that I was kidding!!! I wasn't trying to be mean. I am stunned that Z-Hag not only thought I was serious, but got so bent over it too... Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

I feel like snwy all of a sudden. I made an ******* outta myself without even trying

Rod.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:38 AM
I'm a Registered User!

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
I thought it was plainly OBVIOUS that I was kidding!!!
Yeah I saw that from a few thousand miles away.
seriously what are the odds of that happening, plus, if he did.... Why would he go and telll you he did in that way?

**** dont get so bent out of shape about it. If ya didnt get it, it wasnt ment to be. I mean there isnt only 1 yellow z out there. That one was pretty sweet and you were stoked but knock it down a notch eh?
Old 03-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Political n00b crusher

Yeah Z-hag, there are plenty of decent 240Zs out there at reasonable prices...especially there in Cali. Just get on Ebay and look around....
Old 03-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Queen of Yachts

hi guyZ----rod--i read the pm this morning first thing--i did not see the wink--i had just gotten back from the bad news........the reason i got so uipset is the car was eyeballed by me and promised to me for 2-3 weeks----i was ready to pick it up whhen she told me aboot the change--the project was to have aided more than myself in getting ahead and making things in life work right--i am helping a mechanic friend out--his wife is almost due with their baby and he is trying to keep things together--so i gave him my black bitch 86 turbo--in exchange for work to be done on these projects. so i do not have a dd--he has it for keeps. piggy is ded. the AE needs minor surgery for cancer--if i do not get it now it will make th ecar worthless. i need a dd. the canary skittle car was to be it for until i got both done proper then show both at msa next year and then go away sailing forever and the kid would have enough money to do his own thing------an dthey could live yadda yadda.....
so now i need another 240 to make into a golden girl--will be much more difficult --that car was awesome in condition..not much work to make perfect.
so, please hep me, boyZ----i gotta replace my project and keep on going on my goal....i cannot postpone my goal----there are reasons beyond my control eating at the bottom of my boat as we proverbially speak........

please hep me get this done???!!!!..........i prefer seeing my cars i buy in person--ebay is too iffy for my needs. i gotta see the beast up front and personal before i make a promise to purchase. thats why this car was so special------you saw the pix--and they came out poorly---she was perfect.and the price was perfect.......i gotta redo the same deal somehow else............

sorry ui thot it was you, rod-----but i didnot see the winky......i swear.......iffn i didnt believe i would not be here...........
Old 03-09-2007, 10:55 AM
Über User

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
^ Dude! Seriously!!!! I thought it was plainly OBVIOUS that I was kidding!!! I wasn't trying to be mean. I am stunned that Z-Hag not only thought I was serious, but got so bent over it too... Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

I feel like snwy all of a sudden. I made an ******* outta myself without even trying

Rod.
one of me! one of me! haha... yeah, see how it feels, now you and nismo feel my pain. its not so bad, just a flustered feeling haha.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:09 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
now you and nismo feel my pain
I dunno about that....
Old 03-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Queen of Yachts

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! the only pain in the world right now is mine------you clowns have no idea------kitty just jumped into the tarp on top of my head and tried to rip my scalp offa me with his claws--------OMFGTHEPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! i been scalped.sheez, that hurts..........so iffn yer pain aint thaT BAD, STFU AND HEP ME FIND A 240........PLEASE............OUCH.......
Old 03-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Über User

some times when im sleeping my cat attacks my feet like CRAZY at like 4 in the am
Old 03-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Queen of Yachts

this literally feels like being scalped while alive. 11 pound cat from 4' above me landing on the crown ov my head with 20 needle sharp hooks to the bone.
ouch.
he can bite my feet any time after that---and i really do not like that at all. i keep my feet covered at all times. then he bites my arm, knee or butt. cat has a sense of humor. a rude one.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Über User

once my cat got a claw stuck in my back. that sucked, had to like curl it out it was wierd.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:39 PM
The Evil Twin

I don't have a cat
Old 03-10-2007, 07:59 AM
Political n00b crusher

I got cats....but they're declawed (front paws only).
Old 03-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Queen of Yachts

mine lives on a boat. he has a warped sense of humor nd thinks he is human. 11 pounds and only 7 1/2 months old. maine coon mix--not fat. huge.
and my mechanic found a possibility--1971 red 240z. has slotted mags and many many spiders. owned by an old man. he must be talked out of this car. but i want stock wheelZ.........