The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

TRANSFORMERS!!! amazing

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Über User

TRANSFORMERS!!! amazing

soo it cam out today over here on the 2nd of july. sooo i saw it. and yeah, pretty much freaking a-****ing-mazing. soooo instead of revealing it to all you unprivliged people lol, ill wait till after the 4th to discuss. it was sick though.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:02 AM
NisTuner

I agree. I just saw the movie an hour or so ago. The thing was amazing. I went in not sure what to expect and I came out really pleased. I definitely thought it was one of the best movies I've seen in a while.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:07 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

yawn..........
Old 07-03-2007, 09:03 AM

I saw it last night too. Megan Fox is hot as F*CK
Old 07-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Doesn't post much...

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
soo it cam out today over here on the 2nd of july. sooo i saw it. and yeah, pretty much freaking a-****ing-mazing. soooo instead of revealing it to all you unprivliged people lol, ill wait till after the 4th to discuss. it was sick though.
I saw it LAST WEEK... Who's "unprivliged" now biatch?

Rod.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:09 AM
The Evil Twin

I saw it in 1988, twice!
Old 07-03-2007, 11:15 AM
NisTuner

You Got The Touch! You Got The Power!
Old 07-03-2007, 11:28 AM

Completely Off Topic

Anyone planning on seeing the Transformers movies or putting a Autobot/Decepticon sticker on their car? Be honest, I know a few of you thought about it!
Old 07-03-2007, 11:31 AM
The Good Twin

Wait... don't we already have a Transformers thread in the "off topic" section? Oh yeah... here it is. https://www.zdriver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23212
Old 07-03-2007, 11:34 AM

ah ha! but I added the sticker part!! makes it a new thread...
Old 07-03-2007, 11:38 AM
The Good Twin

Should prolly still be in the "off topic" section. I'm sure one of the admins will move it there.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:39 AM

i've never been to the off-topic section, it'll be a first for me.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:42 AM
The Good Twin

Have you discovered the NEW POSTS button up at the top? It's pretty useful to find the latest posts on the entire forum. You should check it out: https://www.zdriver.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew
Old 07-03-2007, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by duowing
You Got The Touch! You Got The Power!
+1

But do you have the Power to make Megan Fox touch you?
Old 07-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Über User

lol, yeeeaahhhhh!!!! megan fox is freaking amazing. sept they tried to make her sound like she knows stuff about cars. lol. and i meant the movie guys, i know you two didnt see the same one im talking about.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:56 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

the OFF TOPIC transformers thread from the z32 forum has been merged with this thread, where it belongs. heaven forbid we place a thread named "Completely Off Topic" in the OFF TOPIC portion of the forum.

Old 07-03-2007, 02:06 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by Goofyz
Anyone planning on seeing the Transformers movies or putting a Autobot/Decepticon sticker on their car? Be honest, I know a few of you thought about it!
I already put Autobot symbols on my 280zx. hehe I have one on the hood, and one on the rear window, just like the old school toys. I am ready to watch the movie tomorrow. woo hoo!!
Old 07-03-2007, 03:25 PM
Über User

i garuntee. you wont be dissappointed wildman. and, if you stay threw the credits, you'll notice they leave it open for a sequal, that was sweet.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Have you discovered the NEW POSTS button up at the top? It's pretty useful to find the latest posts on the entire forum. You should check it out: https://www.zdriver.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew

That's my boy!!.........Nismo never fails me...........

I gotta wait for the weekend, but it's a go then, brothers........
Old 07-03-2007, 08:42 PM

Just saw it

I kinda want a yellow Camero now...does that make me a bad person?
Old 07-03-2007, 09:49 PM
NisTuner

GM Commercial the Movie.

Didn't she say something about dual pump carbs on that Chevy engine. Maybe I'm completely wrong, and it was a quick glance, but were there even carbs on that engine? Also I like how no one's surprised by the fact this old junky car has this pristine engine/engine bay.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Über User

its called a redneck hot rod, they are every where.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
its called a redneck hot rod, they are every where.
Yeah, and if you get one, you are required by law to grow a mullet....LOL

**Also, read this review from "retrocrush.com"......the last line slayed me!! LMFAO

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
I never really liked the Transformers toys or original cartoons much. I even wrote a tongue in cheek article 7 years ago about why I hated them (reprinted at the bottom of this article), so for me to say I loved the new Transformers movie is quite an impressive thing. I was charmed within minutes of the start of the film, and it's easily one of the most action packed and exciting movies I've seen within the past 10 years.

It's a pretty awesome movie. The effects are gorgeous, and the action/fight scenes are nothing short of amazing. There's some pacing problems that make it a bit too long. I can't think of too much I would have cut out, but it does start to border on being a bit too much of a good thing. Kind of like if you were stuck on Space Mountain for 2.5 hours straight.

It's one of the best pure adrenaline movies I've ever seen. Back in the 90s you used to always see them showing off home video systems with Top Gun in all the stores. I'm sure this will be the movie to sell all the high def super IMAX assault your senses packages in the future.

Shia Lebouf is great, and there's a lot of good genuinely funny humor throughout. I loved Shia's scene with the jocks at the park. It's nice to see a nerdy character who's not a total *****.

I was shaking a bit afterward because I was so hyped up after seeing this. Seriously. I haven't felt this way after watching an action film since Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

My only real complaints is some very inappropriate humor for the real little kids. Be prepared to discuss masturbation if you haven't yet. Of course, if you're a die-hard Transformers fan, it's likely a subject you're all too familiar with.

Last edited by Carl's Z; 07-04-2007 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:26 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

I didn't get to see it all the way through. It was so packed, I had to sit in the front second row. Well about 45 minutes into the movie, and I was getting cold sweats. And wanting to puke, because of my motion sickness. So I had to walk out of the theater. I ruined a great day I could have had with someone. This is my absolute worst July 4th in my entire life. And I was so looking forward to seeing this for a long time. I am so bummed, and my stomach is in knots. I still feel like crap at this moment. I got home and laid down, and finally got up hours later, to take some Pepto Bismol.

Well it wasn't a total loss, I did get a free pass, so I can check it out again. I am going early for the next time I see it. I am getting the verry back row. I just hope I haven't ruined something I had that was going well with this girl. Oh damn I am so depressed right now. Okay I am finished, don't want to flood with a bunch of negative stuff.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:55 AM
Über User

lol, you got sick, humans and animals get sick, dont think you ruined anything but your own fun, unless you got bitchy lol. dont sweat it yah baby

Quick Reply: TRANSFORMERS!!! amazing