The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

tooo much excitement

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
tooo much excitement

omfg---i am soooo excited about this trip n0w----palpitations and the worx--even bad spelling(nooo---not that!!!)-----now my passport hgas been isssued, is harder to contain my self---is a huge trip coming up---is awesome and fantastic and i will send pix aftewr i learn how to use camera!!!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Pr0n Addict

that's awesome! are you in florida now? i expect to be kept posted on the course of the trip
Old 12-28-2008, 04:55 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
expectations fall flat when there is a lack of internets and electricity----this is a realllly nice place---potential residence area---pirates of the caribean ......i still dunno0 when coming back--have had at least one looky loo for my ericson----donot know if the peeps want to buy or ate just looking....sailing hereis rreallly fun and sometimes a lot of work against the wind---depending on where heading.....love it love it love it---efven more than Z cars!!!!
Old 12-30-2008, 11:44 PM
Queen of Yachts

ok---qm on my way back to cali---might take a bit of time---i am now stuck in san juan airport--flight was cancelled at 0200-----whew-----was to miami---now i am going to go to dallas/ft worth airport---then i am not certain to where.....others are buyinjg the tix......until i get my paycheck jan 14......hope it doesnt take that long to get home!!!!.