The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

tnkrstoyco's loss

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 01:02 PM
confuzed member

tnkrstoyco's loss

This thread is simply to support our brother, Steven. He's a great guy and has been the most amazing son to his father. I've gotten the honor of witnessing how Steven dropped his agendas to be with his father. Steven, you're father may not be physically with you anymore, but you'll never lose the memories, stuff like the motor home outings, all of that. Steven's father faught so much more than most. I know personally how nasty multiple myeloma is, being that my father died from it about a year ago. I go to Relay for life now every year in honor of my father, and this last year your father was on my heart as well. You've got such a strong spirit and you never gave up either. I want everyone here on Zdriver to know what kind of man Steven is. Most of all we know of each other is that we like Z's and how much we know about them, but we're all more than our Z's. Steven is someone I truly admire, because of how he handles trials. God bless you and your family.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:36 PM
Loves Going Topless

Thank you Emo, I now know more than ever what you went thru with your Dad. I always thought we could beat it, all the time knowing it wasn't possible. I was forunate enough to be with my Dad almost everyday since Aug of 1973, when I moved back from Cali.
I appreciate the support from the Z family. Thru our common interest I have met people from around the world. Not just on line but many face to face. Thanks to you all.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Z Extreme Guy

Steven i to know what it is like to lose a father to cancer and complication.and i am still fighting the fight of cancer for my mary.i hope you know if i can help with anything you will let me know. you and alot of pepole on here helped alot.and emo236 if i never actuly thanke you i do now. its way too hard to do things tike this alowen and we dont have to. you have my suport always. i think maby soon in the futer we shold hold a get together for a avict of cancer with our z cars.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Jack Of All Trades

fellow Z'er and biker, my thoughts are with you. I lost my dad 14 years ago. It's still the roughest thing I ever went thru. It still brings a tear to my eye when I think of anyone having to go thru the pain of a loss like that.

Peace
Old 08-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Dan's the Man

tnkrstoyco, it very much sounds to me you are a very good man who appreciated and dearly loved a good man and father. I have the greatest respect for you and your obvious commitment. I am sure your father appreciated that more than you would ever know.
My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:42 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss. Keep your chin up and hold your head high. I'm sure that's what he would've wanted.
Old 08-06-2005, 02:28 AM
Ruined By Spudz

There will ALWAYS be a place for you on Zdriver..
Old 08-06-2005, 05:35 AM
Loves Going Topless

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the support and friends.
Emo we'll hook up next time I'm out there, may be back in 06. Pretty sure I'll be back in Fresno then and probably in Los Osos.
Everytime Dad would take out the motorhome he'd play "On the Road Again" by Willie, so the last music we had them play at the funeral was "On the Road Again".