The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

PICTURES! - Z nationals 2007

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 07:04 AM
Big Poppa

he shoulda mowed the grass around his car to lay the tiles flat!!! and hey, nismo, you just took the pick at the wrong dang time, there another pick where im looking!! i was telling bleach, pix arent my thing, i ALWAYS look like a dolt.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Externally Wastegated

Originally Posted by SHADY280
he shoulda mowed the grass around his car to lay the tiles flat!!! and hey, nismo, you just took the pick at the wrong dang time, there another pick where im looking!! i was telling bleach, pix arent my thing, i ALWAYS look like a dolt.
At least you were in the pic!!! I wish I could have parked next to you all. Too bad we couldn't get that other ZX to move, but then again Rod had to show those young ladies the beast under his hood since it "sounds" different!
Old 05-03-2007, 03:51 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by lifegrddude
At least you were in the pic!!! I wish I could have parked next to you all. Too bad we couldn't get that other ZX to move, but then again Rod had to show those young ladies the beast under his hood since it "sounds" different!
haha! yeah, we needed you in that pic! and Rod sure turned on them chicks w/ his raging... engine.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Externally Wastegated

Originally Posted by skittle
wheres my ime green ones huh?
My friend's 240 isn't quite lime green. It's more of a pearl teal green. I posted all the pics I took on my myspace site since it was easiest that way. My friend's Z is the one with the hood propped up on what looks like stilts.

http://blog.myspace.com/851330

And yeah Nismo, I think those chicks were really turned on! "Now that sounds good!" Hahaha!
Old 05-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

i got pics from Z hag to post but i cant figure it out. Its through a Sprint photo thing and they are all hella small and uncopyable i think. Unless i take screen shots. But that takes hella long. Anyone got a clue how to download pics mailed from a phone?
Old 05-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Taste My Rainbow

very nice but not the color i was looking for.

PICTURES! - Z nationals 2007-greenenvy.jpg

this is what i have envisioned of a nice green z.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by skittle
very nice but not the color i was looking for.

Attachment 6157

this is what i have envisioned of a nice green z.
http://zcargarage.com/gallery.htm

Click on ZCG RB 240Z

71 Dodge (Green Go) I believe

Last edited by GodZilla; 05-03-2007 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by GodZilla
Is that you, Kyle?
This is Sergio the guy who bought your 240Z 17'' wheels..Did you ever finished that twin turbo engine swap?
I have finished my swap, went with the LS2..Still have to finish some things...
I heard your on on the g35 forum, I will become a member as soon as I buy my g35 sedan...
Old 05-04-2007, 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by inqui-Z-tor
Damn Stephen .. how long did it take you to set up the tiles? I was thinking I'd do something like that .. but thats a lot to haul around and quite a bit of work to lay that all out.
As you can see from the attached pic, everything just barely fit in the car. I put the flooring in the trunk as twelve 2x3 sections to make for quicker assembly. I still had room for my folding chair, shadow box frame and easel, and bag of cleaning supplies. And I was still able to fit my small luggage duffel back there too.

However, I didn't know the venue was going to be on grass, so it took some doing to modify it and put it together so that it goes around the car, rather than under it. Otherwise, I don't think it'd take me much more than 10 mins to put it together by myself. I think it actually took more work to take it apart again! It's definitely something that's best on a flat, solid surface.

Originally Posted by SHADY280
he shoulda mowed the grass around his car to lay the tiles flat!!!
Haha, man, there was actually a big sprinkler hole right next to my front right tire, so that anyone who stepped on the tiles right next to the engine bay would just mysteriously sink in!

Originally Posted by apollo
i got pics from Z hag to post but i cant figure it out. Its through a Sprint photo thing and they are all hella small and uncopyable i think. Unless i take screen shots. But that takes hella long. Anyone got a clue how to download pics mailed from a phone?
I have a Sprint phone as well, but getting it off will depend on your model. Some have a microSD card slot that you can copy pics onto. Mine has an option to sign up for some kind of Sprint Picture Mail account (I don't know if it's free or not) that I assume would allow you to send it wherever you want. Or, if your phone has a plug that allows it to connect to a USB port, you might be able to connect directly to a PC.
Attached Thumbnails PICTURES! - Z nationals 2007-msa-show-07-013.jpg  

Last edited by Heat Rave R; 05-04-2007 at 03:27 AM.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:38 AM

You and me both Tickwon!! Maybe next year
Old 05-04-2007, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by apollo
If yooz watch the "slideshow" thingie they come out bigger. You can stop at each pic and copy it and paste it into your system. You do have to rotate the view, though, but they will come out bigger....
Old 05-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

Crucial, i'll work on that this weekend. Dont worry hag, they is comin!
Old 05-04-2007, 07:17 PM

hey when ya'll went for a cruise did u happen to see the primer greyish black 280zx with the red hood, had a black guy named jerry drivin it? he said he drove up but didn't register the car for the show, said it was a blast and that nismos car stood out as the only primer grey car there way to go nismo..
Old 05-04-2007, 07:28 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by flightforlife07
hey when ya'll went for a cruise did u happen to see the primer greyish black 280zx with the red hood, had a black guy named jerry drivin it? he said he drove up but didn't register the car for the show, said it was a blast and that nismos car stood out as the only primer grey car there way to go nismo..
Ha! Is he a buddy of yours? Tell him to come to ZDriver!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
hay, skittle--i found a lime green skittle for you---apollo has mine and will, thank heavens, will put them hhere--i have had lappy failure, then camera failure--the lappy is now fixed ----we will see for how long----and the camera failed with some fine pix inside it--i sent my msa shots to apollo---but i had some road trip stuff i wanted to share with you allz----at least i have the lappy back now-----sorry to hear about the bad times had on the road--glad to have metchaz all--now i can place faces on the names i read----cool......kitten was able to walk allover at msa and cause alll kinds of fun......my 50AE ran well for the entire trip-----i love driving that car--now it needs a cat....and dayumm--nis---how come yer car had to do the evil thing on yer way home??? no fair......and, apollo--we all know the best are always saved for last.....????? thankyou for this. .....
Old 05-14-2007, 08:50 AM
Doesn't post much...

Finally... A picture of my car on the MSA website. Woohoo!!!

Rod.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:48 AM
The Evil Twin

very nice.... but, MSA doesn't really matter. The BleachGarage gallery is where its at!

MSA's gallery once again has way too much useless data and small picture display. It takes forever to load even on a T1.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:40 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
well, i got into my sprint site after 3 days of trying- -one reason why i enjoy being a sprint platrinum customer----jk heehee......?...........and the prodigal pix now counts more than 90 pix-----no wonder apollo was suffocated by them!!!!.........skittle--yer lime green skittle is prodigal, but it is coming----i would never forget you, sweetie!!!!!!.............
Old 05-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

got a link to your pics zhag or did i miss it somewhere in this thread?
Old 05-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Queen of Yachts

my pix are so verrrrrry late that i placed them into a new thread labelled prodigal pix............there are 90 pix in the album-----click onto the front pic to see the rest.........and the skittle i found for skittle is also in the thread----------
Old 05-19-2007, 03:40 PM
The Evil Twin

Miss Hag's pictures right HERE!

shulda postid thymm with ower piktchurrz ryt heir----

Last edited by Bleach; 05-19-2007 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Queen of Yachts

the skittle for skittle......

Last edited by z-hag; 05-19-2007 at 05:36 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:35 PM
Queen of Yachts

there some of the 90 pix......the rogues gallery and booboo's favorite z......one of a few.......and a conehead for carl'sZ....doesn't bleach look just like his avvie pic?????.........

Last edited by z-hag; 05-19-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Queen of Yachts

oops----fergot this one----
no fewer than 72 different items in the back of this Z!!!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2007, 09:56 AM
The Evil Twin

haha! now I see what you took that pic. I figured you liked the headrest.

Quick Reply: PICTURES! - Z nationals 2007