The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

losses and additions

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 11:20 PM

losses and additions

tuesday morning around 2:30am my room came running in the house yelling at me to get up and grab my keys. i walked out of my apartment only to find my truck doors open and the light on. WTF i got robbed! they stole my school stuff my tool box and my alpine that i replaced my double din daul dvd player with. filed a police report and got to thinking about my wife's car. so we are selling it and we got a new addition to the family a more reliable nevwer car to replace our 93 grand am. i finally own a nice car its nothing special but i'm happy with it! 06 scion tc....

Old 07-13-2008, 08:54 AM
The Good Twin

Ouch man! Robberies suck... I never leave anything valuable in my cars now.

Back in 99, one night I was walking out of my girlfriend's house at 2am and saw a dude working away in the backseat of my buddy's truck trying to get the sub box out (good thing he had them bolted to the floor). The guy had his buddy waiting in a running car & took off before I could catch up to them. That was nutso.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Externally Wastegated

Do some suspension work to that tC and it'll you'll be having a lot of fun with it. I'm borrowing my bro's for the time being, and his tC will outhandle my Z hands down. It's fun in the turns, but man it could definitely benefit from some extra hp. Kinda reminds me of the old AE86, underpowered, but fun to drive.