The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Just Blogging

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 08:40 AM
Über User

yeah...std's too bro....thats my worst fear......and this thread got very umm...emo.....lol.....and, dont deliver pizza in the z, or any car you drive alot, it leaves that **** smelling like bo for weeks after only one night of delivery......its soo sick, i would know.....
Old 10-11-2006, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
yeah...std's too bro....thats my worst fear......and this thread got very umm...emo.....lol.....and, dont deliver pizza in the z, or any car you drive alot, it leaves that **** smelling like bo for weeks after only one night of delivery......its soo sick, i would know.....
I thought about the smell thing too...I delivered pizzas in my camaro and it was cloth everything inside the car, it only smelled a little, this car is mostly vinyl and I drive without air, which by the way if you use while delivering will allow the smell to get trapped in the A/C filter then you might as well get a new car. I dont mind a little pizza smell...I will eventually get new carpet and have the seats re-covered. STD's...hmmm, yeah I can do without those...what is it they say on TV? Oh yeah, but she doesn't LOOK like she has anything To be serious, we have both within the last 2 months had recent test and we are good, I say that because I have seen her paper work also and she has seen mine...sex, with the exception of not using a condom THAT night, I don't play with the health of my willie.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Über User

yeah...if i get a non currible one...i think ill cut it off.....ok mabye not...but....ill just kill myself instead....lol.....
Old 10-11-2006, 01:01 PM
The Good Twin

Ever seen the movie Boyz in da Hood ? Hehe... this convo kinda reminds me of the father-son sex talk part... You didn't use a condom?!?! You don't care if ya dick falls off??!?!?!
Old 10-11-2006, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Ever seen the movie Boyz in da Hood ? Hehe... this convo kinda reminds me of the father-son sex talk part... You didn't use a condom?!?! You don't care if ya dick falls off??!?!?!
That was a good flick...If my stuff falls off it is gonna be from friction! Not from some wimpy STD!