The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

I want this car

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 10:38 PM

does he deliver pizza in it?
sure...but i was talking about kids here with domino signs on their "skylines"
and E is right if they made a lil 4 banger shitbox version man they would rake in money!
Old 07-26-2006, 10:57 PM
caught the z fever

Originally Posted by bardabe
was that directed towards my friend???
thats not even a real skyline anyways
Old 07-27-2006, 10:15 AM

I agree.. just becasue of 2F2F every kid who doesnt know the difference between a GTS and a GTR wants a skyline and thinks there god. Dont get me wrong there great cars and I would take one over any POS mitsubishi turd or WRX. ANd both these rally cars wont stand the smallest chance against Nissans next GTR.

THe skyline isnt a great car just beacause its a "skyline" its becasue they have always been years ahead of its competition. WIth things like the Attesa drivetrain, they are far beyond any other car. Just look inside an R34 its a technilogical wonder.

And as for saying the 4G63 is one of the best japanese motors.. please thats just a joke, its a great motor but not that great.

And finally someone mentioned a VW R32. Dont even get me started on VW's!! I hate the damn things (no offense) I have had countless arguements with my friends about Nissan vs. VW. I personally can not see any point in comparing them. In my eyes VW hasent ever really built a true performance vehicle, other then the "almight R32" which especially for the price is very lame. Everything else is a frontwheel drive POS.

Sorry if I sound a littles angry but I actually just got done fighting with my friend who owns a 1G DSM and a VW Golf about how "Nissans are gay" so I am a little angry.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:34 AM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by b300z
thats not even a real skyline anyways
haha!
and the Pizza Hut guy is getting lunch at Burgerking. nice!