The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Holy Shat! Story not for the weak!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 11:25 AM
The Good Twin

Holy Shat! Story not for the weak!

If you don't like blood n guts... DO NOT READ THIS STORY... otherwise, it's pretty cool!

What It Feels Like... To Chop a Man's Head Off

here's some other fun readings:

What It Feels Like... To Weigh 1,072 Pounds... and lose 700

What It Feels Like...To Pick Up Britney Spears
Old 08-26-2006, 12:33 PM

well that will save me the trouble of having to find out what it feels like to chop someones head off for myself
Old 08-26-2006, 03:18 PM
Jack Of All Trades

There is a difference between reading about and actually doing it. It can be messy.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:43 PM
Bad Speller

hm that britney spears article is intresting.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:13 AM

I knew u were a FREAK ! NISMOPICK !!! ur gonna be my best friend 4 ever !!! hey by the way nismo pick.. the haynes manual doesnt tell me too much on how to set the timing on the 83 280zxt... i have tried 30* btdc with spark timing set at number 6 spark plug. the car started but i had to keep the gas petal on it to keep it running i tried yesterday 20* btdc with spark timing set at numebr 1 spark but the car wouldnt even start... any helpful ideas?
Old 08-28-2006, 08:35 AM
The Good Twin

I'm a freak on the side...

Replied in your thread, so we don't hi-jack this one.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Doesn't post much...

What I want to know is...

How could any hetrosexual red blooded American male NOT call Britney Spears back (before Federline knocked her up) and tap that shi* !?!?!?!?!?!

Rod.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:34 PM
Über User

cause she talks funny.....i think she would get anoying honestly....but i guess you just keep her mouth occupied by something other than talking huh?
Old 08-28-2006, 12:47 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
but i guess you just keep her mouth occupied by something other than talking huh?
AHHH!!! My virgin ears!!!
Old 08-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Über User

THIEF! horrible thief. dirty thoughts dont qualify only potty words. lol. Nismopick, are we the only ones on here that appreciate that show? me n J probably the only ones that love south park (but he takes it to a new level with is animations) you guys are my zdriver adult cartoon BFFE's.....
that doesnt sound wierd right?
Old 08-28-2006, 01:57 PM
Über User

besides....i was refering to eating new foods, trying wines. you know, civilized distinguished activities to occupy the mouth..... perve. lol
Old 08-28-2006, 01:58 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

I wouldn't call her back, I never much cared for her in first place. I don't care if she is rich and famous. Not my cup of tea.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:10 PM
ダットサンマニアック

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
THIEF! horrible thief. dirty thoughts dont qualify only potty words. lol. Nismopick, are we the only ones on here that appreciate that show? me n J probably the only ones that love south park (but he takes it to a new level with is animations)
I love South Park too!! That show kicks *** and is hella better than family guy, drawtogether, and etc. Although it ties even with my old favorite,The Simpsons I cant wait for the movie!
Old 08-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Über User

i can...the only reason is because it marks the end of the show FOREVER...but i love family and futurama. bringing back FG was the greatest, now they need to bring back futurama. south park has a new season starting next month i believe. and yeah......next summer is it the simpsons movie comes out?
Old 08-28-2006, 07:14 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

south park has only gotten better since it first came out. i miss futurama, what a great show, movie will be out sometime in the not too distant future. simpsons needs to be allowed to die gracefully, it has had a great run, but recently, the plots have been stretched pretty thin. family guy is funny, for a while, then i need a break.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:46 PM
ダットサンマニアック

Originally Posted by entropy31
south park has only gotten better since it first came out. i miss futurama, what a great show, movie will be out sometime in the not too distant future. simpsons needs to be allowed to die gracefully, it has had a great run, but recently, the plots have been stretched pretty thin. family guy is funny, for a while, then i need a break.
Yea I totally agree with that! In theory SP can go on much longer than Simpsons, 20+ years since they use plots and events that actually happen in reality (Not like you never noticed ), therefore they never really can run out of plots or spinoffs. On the other hand, the Simpson has gernerally made story lines that are fiction and have little significance in real events. That reminds me, any of you guys remember the spinoff SP did in which they incorporated Bart in the show and mentioned FB? You know, the episode were Cartman wanted to take FG off the air, FOREVER!!!

Allen
Old 08-28-2006, 07:53 PM
ダットサンマニアック

Originally Posted by NismoPick
AHHH!!! My virgin ears!!!
haha, you most be Mormon!

That would explain why you live in Utah...
Old 08-28-2006, 08:01 PM
Über User

haha...simpsons did it.
family guy can mostly go on forever because they have no plot and are jsut random junk thrown together....aka the south park episode incorperating family guy (2 part episode so funny and so believable) the manitee tank with the idea *****. oh man. i noticed how random family guy was after that south park episode.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:25 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by ASA240z
haha, you most be Mormon!

That would explain why you live in Utah...

Actually that one went right over your head... It was a pun because of something Snwbrderphat540 "virgin eared" said in another thread, and a response about SouthPark.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:32 PM
ダットサンマニアック

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Actually that one went right over your head... It was a pun because of something Snwbrderphat540 "virgin eared" said in another thread, and a response about SouthPark.
hmm, can I get a link to this thread...
Old 08-28-2006, 08:43 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by ASA240z
hmm, can I get a link to this thread...
https://www.zdriver.com/forums/showt...617#post141617
Old 08-28-2006, 08:46 PM

I love family guy. Its second to my beloved South Park. I watch Futurama when I get the chance. Not really a big simpsons fan anymore. I used to love that show, but I lost interest over the last few years. Aqua Team Hunger Force is another one I like watching.

And to the comment that South Park will outlast the Simpsons: I seriously doubt it. Not because they'll run out of content or anything like that. But because it's going to get to the point where censorship will control all of television and is going to force shows like SP either off the air or onto premium channels where they likely wont get the ratings they need to survive in the long run. Thats why I collect all the seasons, cause one day South Park is going to be banned from this country
Old 08-28-2006, 08:47 PM
ダットサンマニアック

hmm I see...
Old 08-28-2006, 10:50 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by jfairladyz
Aqua Team Hunger Force is another one I like watching.
anyone else smell anything funny in the air??? it just got a little "smokey" in here lol.

ps its aqua TEEN, not team.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:03 PM
ダットサンマニアック

Originally Posted by jfairladyz
And to the comment that South Park will outlast the Simpsons: I seriously doubt it. Not because they'll run out of content or anything like that. But because it's going to get to the point where censorship will control all of television and is going to force shows like SP either off the air or onto premium channels where they likely wont get the ratings they need to survive in the long run. Thats why I collect all the seasons, cause one day South Park is going to be banned from this country
I have to disagree with you on that. First of all, censorship will never get to that point, espesically if this type of tv makes so much money in terms of ratings and sponsership. With political/business elite in control of the vast majority of the media, I very much doubt they would take somthing away that makes them soo much money. like the old saying goes,
"Money Talks, Bullshit Walks".
Even if censorship did get extreme, shows like SP could simply go on pay tv like HBO and etc. Yea, ratings and exposure could and would go down, theres still money to made. Thats what it all comes down to...

Allen

Anyway J, did you read up on the Philidephia experiment? What you think?

Quick Reply: Holy Shat! Story not for the weak!