The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 04:46 AM

Hello!

I'm sure this isn't the correct place but for some reason the 350z section isn't loading for me so here we go.

I'm currently in Afghanistan and I've been looking for a Z forum to join and my350z.com is to riddled with adds for enjoyment. I actually signed up on here some time ago but forgot all about it(sorry guys).

A little about me. Well as you can tell I'm doing a tour over here in *** crack-istan. Been here for about 6 months now, 6 to go. I own a '04 silver touring edt. I absolutely love my Z and I cannot wait to get home to her, my wife says I have a unhealthy addiction to it. So far I've only installed a JWT pop charger, Invidia cat-back. Internally a touch screen Kenwood stereo, kind I don't remember because I bought it out here on Amazon.

I've joined in hopes of learning more about my Z and hopefully finding a place to burn time on. Great to be here and I'm sure I'll be on here now more often.

-Stoner
Old 01-09-2011, 07:26 PM
The Good Twin

w00t! Well... here's an official WELCOME TO ZDriver!
Old 01-09-2011, 08:36 PM
The Evil Twin

Welcome!

Ok, finish up there and bring everyone home safe.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Primer Grey FTW!

yes, be safe and thank you for your service!
Old 01-10-2011, 01:03 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Welcome to Zdriver man. And we do appreciate your service.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:14 AM

Nismopick I see you're from B-Town, what parts? I reside out in Herriman but my fiancee is from Bountiful as well. Also, I believe seeing your name when ZCOU was still around, true? Heard a little bit about the fall out but all is long since past. The members as UZC would enjoy your company. Dino, Jason, and a few others are still around. Edgar as since moved back to Cali.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Oh yeah?! Freak this!!!

Originally Posted by StoneJ
Nismopick I see you're from B-Town, what parts? I reside out in Herriman but my fiancee is from Bountiful as well. Also, I believe seeing your name when ZCOU was still around, true? Heard a little bit about the fall out but all is long since past. The members as UZC would enjoy your company. Dino, Jason, and a few others are still around. Edgar as since moved back to Cali.
Good to see another UZC guy on the ZDriver forum! Stay safe!
Old 01-13-2011, 01:46 PM

Welcome! and thank you for your service, stay safe!!