The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Hater ADMIN 3hree5ive0ero PERM Bans me!

Old 04-18-2010, 07:22 AM

Thumbs down Hater ADMIN 3hree5ive0ero PERM Bans me!

Hater ADMIN on my350z 3hree5ive0ero PERM Banned me!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is exactly what happened,

They have a 3 strike rule there (stupid IMO), anyways here is the reasoning on why 3hree5ive0ero has PERM banned me!!

I read a thread where a MODERATOR on my350z had sold an item to a user and it wasnt delivered after 2 weeks nor any communication of why it wasnt delivered.

So of course, after me being banned 2x for BS! I posted why not ban him, and charge back his card or paypal. Anyways the MODERATOR was Alvinhuhn at my350z and I didnt know that because the name wasnt released. Alvinhuhn then posted a comment saying he was sick or some excuse. Even if I am sick I would have someone else ship something etc. Anyways I posted he is excused, but 3hree5ive0ero posted " rolleyes@ all the BS posts and then when it's known to be Alvin, the tone changes." to me

I then PMd him, I did not post publicly the following,

Title of PM: Smart ***, Why did you post a smart *** comment toward me and quote me when I have not posted toward you nor have I even been replying to you in any thread. I have been ignoring you in fact. If you ever see my car here in TX at a show or anything go the other way or walk away I do not want to meet you.

So for this PM he perm bans me with 118 Itrader/over 10000 posts/PM payment of 30.00 as of March, meaning I should get a refund right? I have been a member on there 5 years and never once been in any real drama. I just dont take **** from anyone honestly. I am not going to stand there and let his stuck up *** tell me that he is right or that comment was OK.

The other 2 bans were also BS!! 1st ban was for posting an email of a friend who can fix bad carbon fiber, 2nd ban was for posting comments to 2 cops who were both trying to gang up on me when I said I felt some cops run speed traps.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:22 AM

WTF kind of treatment is that? I mean damn, I have been in the Army 12 years, fought in Combat, saw my Soldiers die in front of me and even served 2 years as a Drill Sergeant this is how I am treated? This guy 3hree5ive0ero has never seen anything in his life or even done anything for this country. Douche bag wont even call me to talk about it. He is scared of me..

Funny thing is 3hree5ive0ero has a stock *** Z, prob doesnt even have a fawking job!

http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and...t-worried.html

This is the thread where he started being a smart *** to me, and I PMd him, which he then PERM Banned me!!

HIS EMAIL RESPONSE/MINE

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear 3hree5ive0ero2,

You have received a new private message at MY350Z.COM Forums from 3hree5ive0ero, entitled "Re: Question Sir".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://my350z.com/forum/private.php

This is the message that was sent:

---Quote (Originally by 3hree5ive0ero2)---
I would like to know how you are going to ban me because I simply stated I do not want to be your friend?

Look, I jokingly said to Alvin he was excused :thumbup:, then you said a rude comment to me.

Then i said to you why would you do that when i havent at all replied to you and have been ignoring you. I said do not come up to me at a meet or car show and walk away if you see my car because i do not want to meet you.

How is that a ban? Pls call me at 00000000, be a man about this Chris. Lets settle this please, this isnt right and I didnt threaten you at all. I live in Ft. Hood and you know that. You know where I live and not the opposite, we have had several arguements and this is just your spiting me.

I didnt post anything toward you just a PM, either way ill be going to IB if you ignore me today. I have all my evidence ready too.
---End Quote---

First of all, you called me a "smart ***." That's insult to a staff member, punishable immediately by a ban.

Secondly, you were on your last straw already. That was it. Your loss. You should've used that head of yours to think instead of blowing up every time you dislike something.

Third, my post in that thread wasn't even directed at you. I said "rolleyes @ all the BS posts and then when it's known to be Alvin, the tone changes." Nowhere does it say that I was directing my posts at you. You assumed, got pissy, neither of which I caused.

Lastly, you threatened me. ROFL. Hope I never see you in person or your car? What are you going to do? Please, don't hurt me. BTW, threatening a federal employee (which I am) is against the law. You wanna try that again? Not to mention, any threat toward a staff member = instant ban, as stated in our TOU. ROFL @ you actually thinking that you spinning your BS around will actually make me change my mind about how you threatened me.

Call IB, call your lawyer, call whoever you want, I don't care. None of that will work and you won't win any sort of case against me, because unlike you, I haven't made threats, called names, violated the TOU, etc.

BTW, I'm not calling you. I got better things to do than to call some dude who can't even keep his cool online, not to mention the same dude has already threatened me couple of times now, in addition to name calling like a child.

Good day and good bye.

All the best,
MY350Z.COM Forums

His EMAIL RESPONSE ^, FED employee my ***, how about I am a FED employee too Chris!

So, Im really mad because I lost itrader of 118, that is my only real reason for being on there most of the time as I could easily sell all my old parts!
Old 04-18-2010, 07:30 AM
Political n00b crusher

I'm, not surprised. I used to be a member of that site, but stopped going there a couple years ago. Too much drama over there....
Old 04-18-2010, 08:53 AM
I'm a Registered User!

... a lot of cops run speed traps? wtf is with this forum?
Old 04-18-2010, 09:47 AM

Name:  CIMG4689.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  74.5 KB

Name:  CIMG4691.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  97.5 KB

Name:  NewEmblems002.jpg
Size:  90.1 KB

Name:  NewEmblems001.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  61.8 KB

Name:  NewEmblems003.jpg
Size:  74.6 KB
Old 04-18-2010, 10:56 AM

post now
Old 04-18-2010, 10:56 AM

Ok now it works
Old 04-19-2010, 11:48 AM
The Good Twin

Your 2nd post was stuck in "moderation". I fixed it so it shows now.