The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

does this bother you, too??

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 09:35 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
does this bother you, too??

guys--you all are really smart in the dude part of the world, right? so, tell me why it is that men, who truly believe they are dog's gift to driving, think chix cannot celltalk and drive, yet men on cellphones behind the wheel have the most difficult time trying to stay on the road at all--do men think they are immortal? or do they just enjoy off-road driving so much they need to take everyone else on the road with them??? no one drives worth a cr** CELLTALKING. anyone got any tho'ts on this??? is not a contest of who is worse--just peevish wak stuff behind the wheel..
Old 09-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Big Poppa

when i drive, i will not talk on the phone if i dont have to, cause i turn to into an unobservant driver, i got no clue whats going on behind me, or if im paying attention, i dont listen to the conversation, and yes everone sucks at driving while on the phone, its very hard to split the brain into 2.
Old 09-14-2006, 09:41 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

i think that talking on the cell while driving is retarded regardless of whats between your legs.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:38 PM
The Evil Twin

you live in California

enough said
Old 09-14-2006, 10:40 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by Bleach
you live in California

enough said
I thought Cali drivers were really really good drivers! Always obeying the speed limit... never running from the cops....
Old 09-14-2006, 10:54 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
Red face

Originally Posted by NismoPick
I thought Cali drivers were really really good drivers! Always obeying the speed limit... never running from the cops....

very religious, also--always praying to dawg the cops don't catch 'em
Old 09-15-2006, 05:52 AM
Jack Of All Trades

Most people can't drive. Cellphones just make them more dangerous. And for the women........ it's the ones I see in newer cars with big ole scratches down the sides and they're putting their makeup on at 80 mph. They scare me.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:14 AM
Queen of Yachts

ok, guys--we have a given that chix putin on da doo in da am or whenever are some of the scariest creatures ever seen--esp. with notches on their sidepanels--how 'bout the other stuff that chills our spines??
Old 09-15-2006, 07:28 AM
Jack Of All Trades

Originally Posted by z-hag
........how 'bout the other stuff that chills our spines??
Purple-italicized text on internet forums and bad grammar.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:52 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by CanyonCarver
and bad grammar.
At least hers is intentional. It's the kids that REALLY can't spell that irks me.
Old 09-15-2006, 08:14 AM
Ruff Ryder

doing 85 down an empty strait highway using my leg to steer and both hands to eat...
Old 09-15-2006, 10:00 AM
Sept Z of the month

Jerk-offs riding in the fast lane is my all time pet peeve. That and soldiers undershirts that are stretched out and hand down onto their chest in BDU/ACUs. I have smoked the **** out of some privates for not fixing that when told. I wish I could smoke jerks in the fast lane.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:42 AM
No Club Love

Yeah california drivers suck, had a wetbac over steer while backing up, now my doors got a kreese in it pist, then he just drives off like nothing happened. Some lady pushing shopping carts tells me, i was heated. Well not all cali drivers just the illegals and most of the wanna b gansters, yeah you heard me.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Ruff Ryder

Angry

just this afternoon i was about ready to turn into the left turn lane, blinker on, then a chick talking on a cell phone driving her little POS v6 mustang decides to cut me off when im doing 50MPH, so when i slam on my brakes and steer away and eventually manage to get my car in the direction its supposed to be in, the chick just drives off like nothing happend....

Old 09-15-2006, 05:45 PM
Queen of Yachts

chic prolly didn't even know you were there!--celltalk is all-consuming--absolutely no one can talk on the phone and drive. i KNOW mario andretti cannot. i KNOW sam posey cannot. i KNOW pln cannot. i KNOW that I cannot-- therefore,, why do the idiota believe they CAN?????
and those disrespectful of sporty cars , harleys and ZZZZ's--even the bubblebutt- it's cute, it just isn't a Z yet--maybe soon--but it IS cuter than the other bubblebutts, OK?? and i KNOW it is faster, and controls better.....
Old 09-16-2006, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by wreckedj30
Yeah california drivers suck, had a wetbac over steer while backing up, now my doors got a kreese in it pist, then he just drives off like nothing happened. Some lady pushing shopping carts tells me, i was heated. Well not all cali drivers just the illegals and most of the wanna b gansters, yeah you heard me.
Oh its not just Cali. Its everywhere. Every time I move to a new state/city I think that these are the worst drivers ever. But as soon as I get somewhere else that place officially has the worst drivers. I've come to the conclusion that 90% of the human population is just incapable of competence behind the wheel of an automobile. Most just weren't designed to pilot motor vehicles and it shows anywhere you go. I've lived in a handful of states from Cali, NV, MT, SD, NE, WV to VA and have driven through all but the very northern most states and not once did I stop to think to myself: WOW, the people here can actually drive!!!

Last edited by jfairladyz; 09-16-2006 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:43 PM
I'm a Registered User!

Originally Posted by z-hag
how 'bout the other stuff that chills our spines??
being tailgated by a car with a bashed in front
Old 09-16-2006, 03:48 PM
Queen of Yachts

if he /she looks like they have insurance, keep them BEHIND you, so you bank when they ****???----scary for the Z, tho'.
Originally Posted by SpeciallySpiked
being tailgated by a car with a bashed in front
Old 09-16-2006, 04:08 PM
No Club Love

yeah most peolpe in idaho suck at driving, my x never watched were she was going, so her cars look and drive like crap, thank god i got rid of her before i got my z. actually the b!tc# cheated on me when i was out of state, thank god i didn't by a ring...
Old 09-16-2006, 04:17 PM
GTR
Badass Z Chick

I guess here it's teenagers in H3's and ridiculously lifted beater trucks with semi tires and look like they just picked a miata out of there undercarriage that scare me.
Old 09-16-2006, 04:38 PM
Doesn't post much...

All drivers suck... Especially the ones who think they don't!

Rod.
Old 09-16-2006, 04:51 PM
No Club Love

Damn every one out here does that, well just the country listening hicks , the beater trucks with giant tires, its horrible, and they only get around 4 miles a gallon... a rod i don't suck i've only wrecked a j30
Old 09-20-2006, 03:16 PM

I live in California. Riiiiight next to LA. No one obeys the speed limit, or traffic laws. Everyone tries to get away with as much as they can.