The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

BullRun on Spike

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 09:18 AM
The Good Twin

BullRun on Spike

Did anyone watch "BullRun" on SpikeTV last night? I watched most of it. My thoughts... ghetto, ricey, and ball-less, tho it's still cool that they are doing it.

They have a bunch of teams... TEAM BMW, TEAM FORD, TEAM NISSAN, TEAM LAMBO, etc. All of them are top notch ricers... even the Lambo guys who said they toasted the clutch & towed the car to the challenge, but still managed to do donuts afterwards. And Team Nissan toasted their RB26 240sx. Anyway, they have goals to complete each day (race to a city... rally around a bus & knock off bars, etc). It would be cool if it weren't such a panzy knock off of CBS's "Amazing Race." All in all... cool, but could / would be much better if they had pro racers instead of ricers.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Über User

dude, then watch forza motorsport challenge, its the ****. they are all professional drivers but they all suck imo lol, none of them knew how to drag race. but ken gushi is probably the best driver, they did drag racing road racing auto-X drifting, all sorts of racing and whoever does the best at teh end of the day gets more points than the others like in forza motorsports and can modd their cars, they got 2 350Z's a 60's/70's carmaro and 60's/70's challenger a C6 vette and a new mustang. its pretty ****in amusing, i can remmeber when its on i think i missed the last episode.... bull run BLOWS. the initial race to the check points are amusing but the challenges they get suck donkey dick.