The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

the best wife ever

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 07:46 AM

the best wife ever

my wife is buying me a electric water pump for a 3rd month being marred. and for the 6 months shes buying me a light weight flywheel. she is flippin awsome.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:08 AM
The Good Twin

Awesome! Is it your money she is using?
Old 03-14-2007, 09:04 AM
I'm a Registered User!

who cares, she could be spending it on something else! (that's awesome!)
Old 03-14-2007, 09:13 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by SpeciallySpiked
who cares, she could be spending it on something else!
Indeed! Werd.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:01 AM

nah its her money.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Man, that's pretty cool.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:11 AM
Über User

dude, borrow me your wife. haha. nah, i just need to find a GF that has a job, then i get fun car gifts. LUCKY!
Old 03-14-2007, 02:47 PM

That's a good deal right there. She could easily be buying shoes or handbags . The other night my wife told me I need to upgrade my axles so I can run my drag radials and get a killer hole shot
Old 03-14-2007, 02:54 PM

awesome dude, congrats! my wife yells at me even for buying maintance items...
Old 03-14-2007, 05:18 PM

I'm not even married yet but my gf is getting pissed that i keep spending money to get my car drivable. You're one lucky man!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:12 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
ok, now, boyZ----dont get overheated until she turns wrenches with you..... ....or is that my problem--i do that, mebbe i scared 'em off????????...... .........
Old 03-14-2007, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by z-hag
ok, now, boyZ----dont get overheated until she turns wrenches with you...
Mine turned wrenches with me last night! The starter in my F250 went south, so she got up under the truck with me and got the bolt my hands were too big to get to and then helped me put it back in. We went to Wendys for supper and laughed at her grimey fingernails. We are empty nesters and best friends!!!
(of course, she wants a new motor in her Miata, so payback is coming, but it sure beats a pair of shoes and purses.)
Old 03-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
WE HAVE A WINNAH -----AND A RUNNER UP----- all in the same room!!!!!!!! wow--

geez, guyz--ya gots winnas------it is always nicwe to be able to share something ya likes wit da honey...........
Old 03-14-2007, 07:53 PM

i got a hot friend that's a chick that works on her own cars and races them... to bad i'm married! my wife says she's the only woman that she's worried about, but yet we dont flirt or anything, lol
Old 03-14-2007, 08:01 PM

My wife has bought me a couple things for my truck, but only because I'm hard to shop for. She bought me a bull bar for valentine's day and some plug wires for my b'day a couple years ago. She says it not as much fun when she doesn't really understand why I like this stuff.

Bending wrench is not her idea of spending quality time together.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:20 PM

well my wife got to help me port some **** this last weekend, and she literally pulled the head off my motor by herself
Old 03-14-2007, 09:35 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

what's a wife?
Old 03-14-2007, 09:40 PM
Queen of Yachts

..........snerk...^^.........
Old 03-14-2007, 11:09 PM
Über User

Originally Posted by Riz Z Speed
what's a wife?
a magical creature you get to sex up when ever you want and dont have to pay money for it later..... unless you divorce... but that is a story for next time
Old 03-15-2007, 03:12 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

What's a woman, and what is this thing called a wife?
Old 03-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

Originally Posted by y2daniel1981
i got a hot friend that's a chick that works on her own cars and races them... to bad i'm married! my wife says she's the only woman that she's worried about, but yet we dont flirt or anything, lol
I want a down *** chick that appriactes and takes part in the crazyness of the car culture that we are all involved in. Rob from Zcargarage has the only hot female datsun mechanic guru there is in the world i think. Apparently her daily ride, or it was a while ago, was one of the 1st twin turbo Z33's. Not to mention she did most of the work? Man o man.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Big Poppa

brianne (my gf) help restore my car, she did most of the paint stripping, and she wet sanded the primer. helped put the engine in, and wet sanded the clear after. keepers in my opinion
Old 03-15-2007, 09:55 PM
Queen of Yachts

Originally Posted by Riz Z Speed
what's a wife?

a wife is something i will never be again. she is a secretary,receptionist, accountant, breeding bitch, mother to kids, cleaner of the home, supplier of groceries, nurturer of man and kids, organizer, security agent, meanie, good samaritan,family doctor, bottle washer, cook--AND she now gets to work for the family living, also-----and the man who married her is probably out with the boys or out with some chick or in some manner being disrespectful of the family and wife. usually the man decides to marry so he does not have to put out any more. also the mann marries so he cAN USE UP HER INCOME AS WELL AS HIS OWN, SHOULD HE DECIDE TO CONTINUE TO WORK ANYMORE--HELL, HE HAS HIS WOMAN TO DO ALL THAT FOR HIM!!!!!oops.........that is a wife. and sometimes she is a punching bag, target for all the mind-fukking he feels like doing and other sick stuff the weirdo decides to inflict on her in the name of marriage and family.......and truth and justice and the amerikan way.............. ...........
Old 03-15-2007, 10:56 PM

Sorry for your pain z-hag, I saw my dad go through all the same pain when my stepmom cheated on him with her kids' boy scout leader. He worked all day to pay the bills she racked up, tried to deal with her mental abuse, dealt with her using him for his money and then she just dropped it all at the drop of a hat. But she got hers too, and regrets what she did, but it won't change anything.

I'm lucky though, my girlfriend Christina loves to work on cars with me. She's helped me tear the L24 down numerous times, and would be more than willing to get greasy or to turn a wrench. Her favorite thing to do is to scrape the gasket off of the front cover of the motor, and she loves to pack bearing grease into wheel cylinders. She's a trooper, and she even works at an auto parts store. I think I got lucky with this one...
Old 03-15-2007, 11:34 PM
Queen of Yachts

its all good----karma and all that .....besides, i can blackmail the "kid"s dad into being good to him-----hehehehe----at my age there is no chance of having the option of pairing up anymore--so i can have more fun with my toyZ.......too many humans are poor choosers when it comes to partnering up.......and some are most excellently lucky...........

Last edited by z-hag; 03-15-2007 at 11:40 PM.

Quick Reply: the best wife ever