The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

@#$*in' bad drivers...

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Opinionated

@#$*in' bad drivers...

Seriously i freakin hate bad drivers. I was cruising home with the cruise control set to 65 (the speed limit) and some @$$ gets right on my back bumper so i'm like w/e and keep cruising the same speed. I had a car in front of me so it isn't like i could just magically drive through him. So this guy decides to get in the lane next to me and speed up and literally swerve into my lane WHERE I AM....moron....so i was an ******* back and turned on my brights and drove behind him for about 4 miles until he decided to swerve into the other lane and almost into a guard rail. He was probably drunk. I was about to call the cops but my turn to go home came up so i didnt bother.
Old 04-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Big Poppa

what a ****
Old 04-09-2006, 09:03 PM

That's how it was when I was in VA. A lot A$$hole drivers out there 1 Even 10-15 over the speedlimit in the right lane and people would still try to tailgate you. And instead of going around you, they just ride your *** like they're waiting for you to move over. I hate ******* drivers. Have some F'ing respect
Old 04-09-2006, 09:06 PM
S13 or Z32?....decisions, decisions.

damn, similar thing happened to me about 3 days ago....******* driver in a teal colored mustang decided to swerve right at me as I was passing him (to get ahead of him before the lanes merged). Damn near sent me into the curb, so I followed him for about 2 miles w/ my high beams on tailgating him the whole way while he sped up and slowed down like a ****nut.

...followed him to the bottom of his street and then just turned the way I had to go...didn't want it to turn into something more than it already was.

******* drivers suck...
Old 04-09-2006, 09:52 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

the other day some asshat in an intrepid thought he was "racing" me, all the while i'm in 5th. he pulled ahead and had to swerve into my lane to avoid a car, almost hitting me in the process, hazzards flashing to indicate his "win". i honk and flash my brights, and he gets into the other lane again, slows down and rolls down his window to laugh and flip me off. i return the gesture, drop to 3rd and floor it, leaving him well behind and laugh my *** off all the way to work. stupid douche.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:07 PM

i got 2 stories...

one:
we were coming back from our lake, BAD weather, thunderstorms really dark cant see 2 cars ahead, big big line up of cars going slower than usual (smart people) so this 18 wheeler...on my ***, i cant see ****...but that wasnt enough he start passing people (you cant pass there is no room for a car to make a safe pass due to congestion) he goes for it people were swerving into the ditch just so he doesnt plow somebody...he did this few times too...man...

two:
we were turning right in a turning lane...and this lady ahead had a flat tire...so we couldnt go anywhere..these punks behing us start honking and giving us a finger (bad idea to do that to my dad short fused man) so my dad just says mother****ers, he gets out of the van, drags the driver out of hes vehicle all the way to the ladies flat tire and just says "where the **** do you want me to go asswipe", i **** you not dude almost cried...he was appologising, it was funny...
Old 04-10-2006, 05:04 AM
Opinionated

And its not like i could move into the other lane either because there was a car in that lane as well. The cars were set up like this:

| |
| Me
| Idiot

then he did this:

| |
| Me | Idiot

And finally:

| |
| Idiot
| Me