ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   @#$*in' bad drivers... (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/%40-%24%2A-bad-drivers-17789/)

91Zman 04-09-2006 06:16 PM

@#$*in' bad drivers...

Seriously i freakin hate bad drivers. I was cruising home with the cruise control set to 65 (the speed limit) and some @$$ gets right on my back bumper so i'm like w/e and keep cruising the same speed. I had a car in front of me so it isn't like i could just magically drive through him. So this guy decides to get in the lane next to me and speed up and literally swerve into my lane WHERE I AM....moron....so i was an asshole back and turned on my brights and drove behind him for about 4 miles until he decided to swerve into the other lane and almost into a guard rail. He was probably drunk. I was about to call the cops but my turn to go home came up so i didnt bother.

SHADY280 04-09-2006 07:05 PM

what a cunt

jfairladyz 04-09-2006 09:03 PM

That's how it was when I was in VA. A lot A$$hole drivers out there :mad: 1 Even 10-15 over the speedlimit in the right lane and people would still try to tailgate you. And instead of going around you, they just ride your ass like they're waiting for you to move over. I hate asshole drivers. Have some F'ing respect :mad:

RPS13_GZ32 04-09-2006 09:06 PM

damn, similar thing happened to me about 3 days ago....asshole driver in a teal colored mustang decided to swerve right at me as I was passing him (to get ahead of him before the lanes merged). Damn near sent me into the curb, so I followed him for about 2 miles w/ my high beams on tailgating him the whole way while he sped up and slowed down like a ****nut.

...followed him to the bottom of his street and then just turned the way I had to go...didn't want it to turn into something more than it already was.

asshole drivers suck...

entropy31 04-09-2006 09:52 PM

the other day some asshat in an intrepid thought he was "racing" me, all the while i'm in 5th. he pulled ahead and had to swerve into my lane to avoid a car, almost hitting me in the process, hazzards flashing to indicate his "win". i honk and flash my brights, and he gets into the other lane again, slows down and rolls down his window to laugh and flip me off. i return the gesture, drop to 3rd and floor it, leaving him well behind and laugh my ass off all the way to work. stupid douche.

Skully 04-09-2006 11:07 PM

i got 2 stories...

one:
we were coming back from our lake, BAD weather, thunderstorms really dark cant see 2 cars ahead, big big line up of cars going slower than usual (smart people) so this 18 wheeler...on my ass, i cant see shit...but that wasnt enough he start passing people (you cant pass there is no room for a car to make a safe pass due to congestion) he goes for it people were swerving into the ditch just so he doesnt plow somebody...he did this few times too...man...

two:
we were turning right in a turning lane...and this lady ahead had a flat tire...so we couldnt go anywhere..these punks behing us start honking and giving us a finger (bad idea to do that to my dad short fused man) so my dad just says mother****ers, he gets out of the van, drags the driver out of hes vehicle all the way to the ladies flat tire and just says "where the **** do you want me to go asswipe", i shit you not dude almost cried...he was appologising, it was funny...

91Zman 04-10-2006 05:04 AM

And its not like i could move into the other lane either because there was a car in that lane as well. The cars were set up like this:

| |
| Me
| Idiot

then he did this:

| |
| Me | Idiot

And finally:

| |
| Idiot
| Me