The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

!@$wfas

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 02:15 PM

!@$wfas

-Anyone having trouble with hotmail lately...its driving me insane!!!! I got emails from people that I need to get in touch asap but wont let me open anything and now I cant even log in.

-I found out i overpaid a credit card back in 06 by a grand and they never bothered to credit me till i checked online recently

-my phone company WONT let me pay my bill for some reason..its on auto pay and they wont take the money out of my account and they wont let me pay it credit card way but will disconnect my cell

-my benefits people owe me 3600$ and sent me a bunch of forms to fill out and no address to mail it to (the return address is my workplace and that's not it) I requested the address and still no reply after 4 weeks..funny how when they owe you money it takes forever

-I finally got the address and I sent the mail out just to get a notice that it was the old address and they are sending me new papers to fill out....

honestly...I'm gonna have to choke a b*tch
Oh hi how is your day?
Old 06-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Über User

yup, nobody likes giving back money. i know the feeling. after depositing 5000 dollars for my Z32 back in the day they check seemed to be dated 2 years prior so it was bounced they pulled the funds then i contacted the buyers to tell them they were idiots got sent bank checks, deposited them and instead of putting the 5k into my account they took another 5k out taping my entire savings account as well.... i had fun "talking" to my bank manager, actually he was a really nice guy but still.....
Old 06-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Ruff Ryder

why not create a gmail account and have the email from hotmail forwarded to the gmail account?
Old 06-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Big Poppa

welcome back skully, to whom do we owe the pleasure of your return???
Old 06-13-2009, 04:35 PM

Heya Shady!!...ahh I shouldn't have left in the first place, but I had some issues here and things went kinda south so I just screwed off for a while .
Old 06-14-2009, 10:29 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
my day----http://picasaweb.google.com/zeehag/P...eat=directlink

damn fishie broke the rod and another took a lure and heavy line---was a big one we never saw---shoulda been dinner--we got a hitch hiker in the middle of the sea----50 mi offshore he flew in----cute little bugger--bubbadaboatkat didnt kill him--lucky little devil--bubba had him 2 times between his huge paws, but birdie got away....lol........has been sooooo gooood.....bubbas birthday is 15th...will be 3 yrs old and 20pounds lol....he says hi to gusser!!!!!!!

Last edited by z-hag; 06-14-2009 at 10:30 AM. Reason: bubba cannot typo as well as i can lol
Old 06-14-2009, 10:32 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
gooood to see ya skully--after allll this time is about time ya got back here .....
Old 06-14-2009, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by z-hag
adopt me? heh
(:
Old 06-16-2009, 07:16 AM
Queen of Yachts