JDM NA and TT engines as well as aftermarket parts

JDMEngineimports.com
Old 11-22-2010, 06:05 PM

Aftermarket Zparts and more

JDMEngineImports.com
Old 11-22-2010, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by JDMENGINEIMPORT
JDMEngineImports.com
SPAMMER! Watch out for your wallets people. Nothing about this company adds up.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:46 PM

What doesn't add up? JDMEngineImports.com

I post here cause Im trying to help out the Z community get the parts they want and at a good price! Google us there isn't one complaint so far about us so before you toss a post like this ask questions about us or if there is help we can provide you. I know this is the first i have posted here but I have been on twinturbo.net since 1998ish as TwinstyleTT_Colorado currently have a Z32 Twin Turbo Try this, ask me for a group buy or if there is a part that we can get you and if we could make it affordable for you?
Old 11-22-2010, 11:12 PM
Über User

HMMM.... I have been thinking of selling my S2000 to do an RB26DETT mated to a RB25 tranny swap into an S30... can you combo those up instead of the 26's AWD trans? just out of curiosity...
Old 11-22-2010, 11:15 PM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
HMMM.... I have been thinking of selling my S2000 to do an RB26DETT mated to a RB25 tranny swap into an S30... can you combo those up instead of the 26's AWD trans? just out of curiosity...
Can't you just take the internals of the RB26 trans, change the output shaft and run the rear half of a z32 trans case?
Old 11-23-2010, 12:27 AM
Über User

that sounds like a lot of unnecessary work since there's nothing wrong with the RB trans. HOWEVER I do believe there is an adapter plate to mount a Z32 trans to an RB motor straight up. But not 100% on that one.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:19 AM

I post here cause Im trying to help out the Z community get the parts they want and at a good price! Google us there isn't one complaint so far about us so before you toss a post like this ask questions about us or if there is help we can provide you. I know this is the first i have posted here but I have been on twinturbo.net since 1998ish as TwinstyleTT_Colorado currently have a Z32 Twin Turbo Try this, ask me for a group buy or if there is a part that we can get you and if we could make it affordable for you?
You say you've been around since 2001 on your website. Your website was created in 2009.

You say you have warehouses in San Fransisco, Los Angeles, and Orange County, California. I could find no listings for your company anywhere.

Your corporate office in Colorado Springs? The Springs address shows an apartment complex.

You also said in your profile somewhere that you're moving back to Miami. Hmmm.... Why are all your places in California then?

Hmmm... A group buy. How about on Cusco Z31 front and rear OS strut tower braces.

Also... Post the address of your three warehouses in California so that someone can make a visual confirmation of you companies existence.

Last edited by AZ-ZBum; 11-23-2010 at 06:30 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
http://jdmengineimports.com/engines/.../RB26DETT-R32/ Is the engine and tranny package that we have its up to you to make it happen... This will of course take a little wrestling to make it work.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:55 AM

Oh... And....

http://www.twinturbo.net/ttnetsearch...?forum=general
Your search for TwinstyleTT_Colorado did not find any matches.

This could be because some of your words were filtered out. One letter words and common English words may cause your query to fail and not return any results.
So you're where again? And What year is your Z32? Got any pictures of it? Got any pictures of it in front of your business?
Old 11-23-2010, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by AZ-ZBum
You say you've been around since 2001 on your website. Your website was created in 2009.

You say you have warehouses in San Fransisco, Los Angeles, and Orange County, California. I could find no listings for your company anywhere.

Your corporate office in Colorado Springs? The Springs address shows an apartment complex.

You also said in your profile somewhere that you're moving back to Miami. Hmmm.... Why are all your places in California then?

Hmmm... A group buy. How about on Cusco Z31 front and rear OS strut tower braces.

Also... Post the address of your three warehouses in California so that someone can make a visual confirmation of you companies existence.
12132 166th St
Cerritos, CA 90703

2440 Firestone Boulevard
South Gate, CA 90280

23 Vatrano Road
Albany, NY 12205-3403, United States

and Several other warehouses we team up with Yes our online sales dept and HR Department is iun Colorado Springs thats because our webmaster is based out of Colorado and Me as being the owner Lives here. As far as Going to Miami I bulid Pro Recording Studios And concert Venues I Owned Sunshine Studios in Colorado Springs thats Why Im here. We (JDMEngineImports.com) will be expanding to Miami are applying for our registered Importer license and to become an ICI agent so we will beable to Import Skylines.
Let me look in to the Cusco z31 front price and os strut tower braces and then when I get you the deal will you relax... Oh on the Website thing we bought the business in Sept and are the new owners of the company. Be easy on the new owners the site has been around for awhile now.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:33 AM
Über User

you should try and find some OS giken DOHC conversions for the L series motor. it be ballin! lol
Old 11-23-2010, 12:05 PM

Oh... And....

http://www.twinturbo.net/ttnetsearch...?forum=general

So you're where again? And What year is your Z32? Got any pictures of it? Got any pictures of it in front of your business?
TwinstyleTTColoradoSprings on twinturbo.net. I apologise here you go... Do me a fav and buy a key chain from me so you can relax I promise you'll get what you ordered or you'll drive yourself crazy looking to prove the company is WHAT? fake? Do you understand how hard it is to build a website of this size? REALLY to sell 3 parts and run and hide It takes over 7,000.00 to make something like JDMEngineImports.com to happen and make it rank as high as it does. I will look into the group buy you asked me to do, but if you trash on JDMEngineImports.com I'll quit lookin into it and have a vote happen to create the first group buy and not your idea. Here is the deal on the group buys i want the vote to be on the 15th of the month so on the begining of the month we can ship it out and the new group buy will begin again on the 1st does this sound fair u all? I will post this again as group buys. if it has to start out small like a hoodie from our site so I can get AZ-ZBum to buy I will. Ps. no hard feelings don't make me take this to the track LOL!
The goup buy for the Z31 cusco os type strut tower braces is 210.00 a peice (front or Back) MSRP. Group buy will be 175.00 it will take 8 weeks to arrive in US Cusco Tells me. I will drop ship them from Cusco to your house this doesn't enclude shipping email wlavold@JDM EngineImports.com me for the exact shipping quote. from UPS. I posted a separate post for you to follow the group buy, AZ-ZBUM
Attached Thumbnails JDM NA and TT engines as well as aftermarket parts-300zx.jpg  

Last edited by JDMENGINEIMPORT; 11-23-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:17 PM

Here are the things that bother me....

All your posts have been spamming (err... promoting) your engine website. That's really annoying and I'm surprised you weren't banned right there.

Your site says you've been open since 2001, but the website has only been around for a year. And now you're saying you just bought the company.

There are no addresses listed on your website. I have very little trust in a company that doesn't provide a physical location when they claim to have 50,000 square feet of warehouse.

You also have a google ad on your site. That's not very professional for a business that has what appears to be hundreds of JDM transmissions in stock.

Basically, you've come out of no where. Done nothing to explain where you've come from and spam this (and other) sites with your new business that has tons of parts/engines/transmissions/etc available. This should raise a lot of flags for anyone. I'm just pointing out these red flags for those that haven't been around long enough to see people get scammed by similar companies that have come out of the blue with many big promises and no deliveries.

And now I see that you haven't even posted on twinturbo.net in 7 years. Really? Pretty regular posts for 4 years and then nothing for 7. Judging by your name changes there, you've moved around a lot. Tampa, Chicago, Orlando, Dallas, etc.

Z31 owners, as a rule, do not have a lot of money and do work hard for every dollar they spend. I've helped catch and stop a couple people from getting scammed. I've also helped support people/businesses that have done good work for the Z31 community. I understand you have a business to run, so I don't expect too much from a guy selling engines for all different model cars to know much about us. Knowing who you are may ease the doubts of the more skeptical (like me) people who've been around a while and see companies that come out of the blue, go back into the blue (along with a lot of people's hard earned money).

That strut brace price isn't as good of a deal as I was hoping. You can pick them up for almost that much from MSA.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:00 PM

Here are the things that bother me....

All your posts have been spamming (err... promoting) your engine website. That's really annoying and I'm surprised you weren't banned right there.

Your site says you've been open since 2001, but the website has only been around for a year. And now you're saying you just bought the company.

There are no addresses listed on your website. I have very little trust in a company that doesn't provide a physical location when they claim to have 50,000 square feet of warehouse.

You also have a google ad on your site. That's not very professional for a business that has what appears to be hundreds of JDM transmissions in stock.

Basically, you've come out of no where. Done nothing to explain where you've come from and spam this (and other) sites with your new business that has tons of parts/engines/transmissions/etc available. This should raise a lot of flags for anyone. I'm just pointing out these red flags for those that haven't been around long enough to see people get scammed by similar companies that have come out of the blue with many big promises and no deliveries.

And now I see that you haven't even posted on twinturbo.net in 7 years. Really? Pretty regular posts for 4 years and then nothing for 7. Judging by your name changes there, you've moved around a lot. Tampa, Chicago, Orlando, Dallas, etc.

Z31 owners, as a rule, do not have a lot of money and do work hard for every dollar they spend. I've helped catch and stop a couple people from getting scammed. I've also helped support people/businesses that have done good work for the Z31 community. I understand you have a business to run, so I don't expect too much from a guy selling engines for all different model cars to know much about us. Knowing who you are may ease the doubts of the more skeptical (like me) people who've been around a while and see companies that come out of the blue, go back into the blue (along with a lot of people's hard earned money).

That strut brace price isn't as good of a deal as I was hoping. You can pick them up for almost that much from MSA.
Paul Hillman,

Right?

We understand your concerns and would like the opportunity to fairly address them. We value your opinion and would appreciate your backing versus your skepticism.

Spamming, is a simple way for us to get our name and products to the Z community. We apologize if you find this annoying, once again, we are just trying to reach folks that might find our products useful.

The company has indeed been around since 2001, and yes, I recently purchased the company creating a brand new JDMEnginesImports.com web-site that now sells every major after market car parts.

We do not list physical addresses because we ship motors from various affiliated warehouses nationwide. Upon ordering, clients will receive packing slip/invoice containing address of JDM Engine Imports incase products were in need to be returned or exchanged.

As for the history of JDMEngineImports.com It started as a company in California specialized in engines and transmissions for Import Cars. Customers asked if we would know where to buy parts and how achieve certain horsepower so we pointed them at forums for answers and parts distributers.

I've had 3 Z32's in my life and have read and posted on TwinTurbo.net religiously at one point, now I let other old schoolers comment. I use the Tech area to make improvements on my car. If you belonged to the site you would see everything on there has searchable answers to just about all topics. Like everyone, I became interested in trying to find parts at a lower price. I was tired of seeing over inflated pricing on parts that no one could afford! I became interested in opening a company that is dedicated to offering engines/ transmissions/ parts/ wheels/Tires/and the ability to import cars from Japan registered for the USA. Imagine a one stop shop for import cars, just the way ZDriver.com is for Forums. We understand that people like you need to shake our tree to see if we are worthy, but we are willing to take that beating to prove our worth.

I'm making nothing on the group buy... Cusco in USA Doesn't have any in stock the prices are definitely outstanding! You know that, also I'd rather deal in volume but entails hard work...
Old 11-23-2010, 09:07 PM
The Good Twin

JDMENGINEIMPORT, check your email. We're still working on your site sponsor / vendor status. Have you been contacted about payment yet?

You might want to hold off on promoting your site until you are an official sponsor.

EDIT, also moved these off topic posts from Z31 parts to JDM's thread.

Last edited by NismoPick; 11-23-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Tough Guy

TwinstyleTTColoradoSprings on twinturbo.net. I apologise here you go... Do me a fav and buy a key chain from me so you can relax I promise you'll get what you ordered or you'll drive yourself crazy looking to prove the company is WHAT? fake? Do you understand how hard it is to build a website of this size? REALLY to sell 3 parts and run and hide It takes over 7,000.00 to make something like JDMEngineImports.com to happen and make it rank as high as it does. I will look into the group buy you asked me to do, but if you trash on JDMEngineImports.com I'll quit lookin into it and have a vote happen to create the first group buy and not your idea. Here is the deal on the group buys i want the vote to be on the 15th of the month so on the begining of the month we can ship it out and the new group buy will begin again on the 1st does this sound fair u all? I will post this again as group buys. if it has to start out small like a hoodie from our site so I can get AZ-ZBum to buy I will. Ps. no hard feelings don't make me take this to the track LOL!
The goup buy for the Z31 cusco os type strut tower braces is 210.00 a peice (front or Back) MSRP. Group buy will be 175.00 it will take 8 weeks to arrive in US Cusco Tells me. I will drop ship them from Cusco to your house this doesn't enclude shipping email wlavold@JDM EngineImports.com me for the exact shipping quote. from UPS. I posted a separate post for you to follow the group buy, AZ-ZBUM

You spent 7 grand on your website?!?!

PM me next time you get on that, I can definitely save you a few thousand dollars.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:37 PM
The Good Twin

^^^ I'm pretty sure he meant the company in general, not just a website.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:54 PM

So this is where your posts went. Was wondering what happened to all the prior discussion.
Paul Hillman,

Right?
Yes sir. You are correct. However, no one at any of the meets I attend calls me Paul. It's always "Bum".
We understand your concerns and would like the opportunity to fairly address them. We value your opinion and would appreciate your backing versus your skepticism.
Good. Conversation is where many business and personal relationships start. The fact that you haven't tucked and run is very promising.
Spamming, is a simple way for us to get our name and products to the Z community. We apologize if you find this annoying, once again, we are just trying to reach folks that might find our products useful.
Spamming also makes a lot of people hate you. I hate all the damn enhancement ads I see in my junk mail box. It makes me hate the company that sells the product for using that type of marketing technique. I'm sure I'm not the only one. It's called spam for a reason. Know your intended audience and post in select areas. Z31 owners don't care about Z32 motorsets. Most can't afford them and even fewer could figure out how to install them.
The company has indeed been around since 2001, and yes, I recently purchased the company creating a brand new JDMEnginesImports.com web-site that now sells every major after market car parts.
Which is very interesting. I would love for someone to actually bring over JDM Z31 parts. But realistically, I don't see it happening. There aren't too many parts for Z31s left in Japan.
We do not list physical addresses because we ship motors from various affiliated warehouses nationwide. Upon ordering, clients will receive packing slip/invoice containing address of JDM Engine Imports incase products were in need to be returned or exchanged.
Now this concerns me. There aren't that many people importing Japanese motors from Japan. And your website is very specific about you having JDM motors. Not many shops carry RB26DETT motorsets. Finding someone that knows what they are and how to get all the parts to have them maintained seems to be fewer and farther between. JDM means (to me at least), the motors were destined for cars sold in Japan. Then you imported them from Japan to the US to sell as JDM motors. Not at all what I'm getting from your statement above. Am I reading it wrong? There are a couple Japanese motor companies here in town. But they would never claim to import the motors from Japan. They come from local wreck Japanese cars. Which, it appears your company does.
As for the history of JDMEngineImports.com It started as a company in California specialized in engines and transmissions for Import Cars. Customers asked if we would know where to buy parts and how achieve certain horsepower so we pointed them at forums for answers and parts distributers.
Here lies another problem. I can find no reference to the company having a location at all. No physical address anywhere. A company with no address means a company with no liability and would make it very difficult to come after should some problem arise. The website was started a year ago. The picture of the warehouse on the website says JDM Engine Imports on the top of it, but there is still no listing in the yellow pages. This is a huge concern of mine. It makes it appear this is a fly-by-night operation that won't be around after I send them my hard earned money. Would you trust a company that you can't find an address for?
I've had 3 Z32's in my life and have read and posted on TwinTurbo.net religiously at one point, now I let other old schoolers comment. I use the Tech area to make improvements on my car. If you belonged to the site you would see everything on there has searchable answers to just about all topics. Like everyone, I became interested in trying to find parts at a lower price. I was tired of seeing over inflated pricing on parts that no one could afford! I became interested in opening a company that is dedicated to offering engines/ transmissions/ parts/ wheels/Tires/and the ability to import cars from Japan registered for the USA. Imagine a one stop shop for import cars, just the way ZDriver.com is for Forums. We understand that people like you need to shake our tree to see if we are worthy, but we are willing to take that beating to prove our worth.
I do have a login at tt.net. I've been there since 2002. I've also created the 300ZX (Z31 and Z32) and 240SX convertible registries and have been slowly working on the 350Z registry as well as the rest of the 240SX registry. It has allowed for an accurate representation of the number of Z31s, Z32s, S13 convertibles, etc made rather than relying on Nissan propaganda sales numbers. I did search your posts. Seems one of the last technical posts you made was asking the difference between an NA and TT transmission for your NA. Since then, nothing. I also find it odd that you haven't made any posts advertising your company on tt.net. Is there a reason for that? Or have I missed the posts/threads?

I'm going to leave the group buy thing alone for now.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:04 AM

Dang why do people get on here and cause so much drama damn grow up please the man is tryin to help the z world has for other people who have different cars to get yourselfes together keep up the good work and a friend of mine bouht a engine swap from u guys he bought a rb26dett and put it in is s14 no problem with his order.