FS: 240Z,260Z,280Z & 280ZX (70-83) S30 / S130 Cars & Parts

WTT: my 1988 rx7 + many extras for z

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 10:17 PM

WTT: my 1988 rx7 + many extras for z

well i'm new to this forum but i've been wanting a z for a while now and let's just say... California Smog sucks so i'm looking to trade my rx7 for a Z.

I have a 1988 GTU. 140xxx miles, s4 n/a motor... but check out my turbo build in progress!! This model came stock with clutch type lsd

car runs perfectly fine and has been for the past years my best friend owned the car. car starts up with no smoke, does not overheat and never has, and everything is fully functional, i even got the wiper switch refurbished.

Name:  DSCF0099.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  65.1 KB
Over the past year and a half i've been upgrading and modding this. So far it has:
GP Sports Body Kit
15x7.5 Riken mesh with falken ziex all around
6 pt. autopower rollcage with SFI certified rollbar padding
Grant steering wheel and hub
Corbeau forza driver seat with a stock Turbo II passenger seat
4 pt harness (SFI certified)
Doublepass Fluidyne radiator
Custom full exhaust with 2 resonators and an apexi muffler to quiet the loud rotary engine
KYB AGX Struts front and rear
Racing Beat springs ( one of the highest spring rate with a modest drop for lowering springs)
Cusco pillowball camber adjusters
DTSS Eliminators (elminates rear steer feature which promotes spirited driving and drifting and the strange toe effect under harsh braking or accelerating)
S5 body convrsion
S5 modernized tail-lights (much cleaner than stock)

i'm in the process of my turbo build so these might come with the car, depending on what you have to offer.

I have:
S5 T2 block unported (but will streetport upon request)
new apex seals, apex seal springs
new corner seal springs
new oil-control o-rings
new gaskets
new HD PineappleRacing water seal kit
new atkins rotary thermal pellet
FD corner seal springs
new bearings (rotor bearings and main bearings)

this block is ready to be assembled but new side seal springs($20) should be purchased and installed before assembly... i mean it's only $20.

Haltech e6x with harness
Haltech boost controll solenoid
550cc primaries
1600cc secondaries (with new injector pigtails)
Huge FMIC setup with intercooler piping ready to go
TurboXS BOV
Garrett T4 turbo with p-trim exhaust
Custom Exhaust manifold with two large runners
Tial 38mm External wastegate
38mm external wastegate dump pipe

Also have a Corksport type RE wing that can be included or the stock spoiler. I have lots of parts that are just sitting in my garage.

Most of the things that go wrong on these cars has already been taken care of, mostly referring to the coolant system. radiator's been replaced with a fluidyne double-pass, coolant hoses have been replaced within the past year, and brakes have been changed, all fluids changed including the transmission and differential fluid (Royal purple 75w-90. The l.s.d. still locks up perfectly fine and is fully functional and perfect for drift, drag, and autocrossing.

Only reason i'm looking to sell this or get rid of it is just because of California emissions, and I want to go all out on a car and not worry about the state referee. I'm looking for a 240z,260z, or 280z. just let me know what you have. and i'm located in San Diego CA.

I don't have any interior shots or shots of the engine bay but i'll post some up. i'm really sad to let my baby go, but i think the Zs calling my name