350Z (Z33) Forums Dedicated to 2003 + ZCars otherwize known as the Z33's

is there any way?

Old 09-10-2012, 02:19 AM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: victorville
Posts: 95
is there any way?

i have an 06 350z with intake and catback.. and i always race with my homies 2011 mazda speed 3, and he always pulls on me sooo hard.. like if his ms3 was modded hardcore.. all he has is a cobb turbo inlet.. as anybody raced a ms3 with a n/a motor.. i dont want to turbo my car.. so i wanna hear suggestion hahha thanks
datsuns130 is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 02:20 AM
  #2  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: victorville
Posts: 95
is there any way to beat a ms3 without a turbo
datsuns130 is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 03:38 AM
  #3  
Ruff Ryder
 
hoov100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: palm desert
Posts: 6,140
If you have a touring or track edition z, just take him up to willow springs if you know how to throw around a car. Hell your a stones throw from there.
hoov100 is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 11:36 AM
  #4  
The Good Twin
 
NismoPick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wild Wild West, UTAH!
Posts: 20,616
Originally Posted by datsuns130 View Post
is there any way to beat a ms3 without a turbo
Maybe take driving lessons?

From a quick Google machine search...
MS3 = 255hp-263hp
350Z = 300hp

So either you can't drive your car, or he has other "mods" such as a boost controller.
NismoPick is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 12:47 PM
  #5  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: victorville
Posts: 95
Originally Posted by NismoPick View Post
Maybe take driving lessons?

From a quick Google machine search...
MS3 = 255hp-263hp
350Z = 300hp

So either you can't drive your car, or he has other "mods" such as a boost controller.
have you raced a ms3.. those are fast as hell.. and yeah he has boost control.. and horse power doesnt really matter these days.. just because you have more hp doesnt mean your car is faster!
datsuns130 is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 12:48 PM
  #6  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: victorville
Posts: 95
Originally Posted by hoov100 View Post
If you have a touring or track edition z, just take him up to willow springs if you know how to throw around a car. Hell your a stones throw from there.
Grand Touring...
datsuns130 is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 12:53 PM
  #7  
The Good Twin
 
NismoPick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wild Wild West, UTAH!
Posts: 20,616
Originally Posted by datsuns130 View Post
have you raced a ms3.. those are fast as hell.. and yeah he has boost control.. and horse power doesnt really matter these days.. just because you have more hp doesnt mean your car is faster!
Dur... < hits head against brick wall a few times >

"fast as hell" eh? So hp doesn't have anything to do with fast? My cat is fast as hell... I bet he could beat your 350z.

Originally Posted by datsuns130 View Post
all he has is a cobb turbo inlet..
AND A BOOST CONTROLLER IS A MOD. Increased boost = increased hp.

NismoPick is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 01:27 PM
  #8  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: victorville
Posts: 95
Originally Posted by NismoPick View Post
Dur... < hits head against brick wall a few times >

"fast as hell" eh? So hp doesn't have anything to do with fast? My cat is fast as hell... I bet he could beat your 350z.

but im saying its not always about hp.. and i bet you can beat a stock ms3 with a 350z.. no matter how good your at driving.. true **** . haha

AND A BOOST CONTROLLER IS A MOD. Increased boost = increased hp.

i didnt think it was because it came stock like that.. but aite
datsuns130 is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 01:30 PM
  #9  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: victorville
Posts: 95
and read it correct next time.. cause i said "just because you have more hp doesnt mean your car is faster" so i didnt say hp doesnt have anything to do with fast!!!
datsuns130 is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 01:30 PM
  #10  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: victorville
Posts: 95
but im saying its not always about hp.. and i bet you can beat a stock ms3 with a 350z.. no matter how good your at driving.. true **** . haha
datsuns130 is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 08:59 PM
  #11  
The Good Twin
 
NismoPick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wild Wild West, UTAH!
Posts: 20,616
Originally Posted by datsuns130 View Post
and read it correct next time..
I did... your "poasts" are FAR from coherent...

Originally Posted by datsuns130 View Post
is there any way to beat a ms3 without a turbo
Originally Posted by datsuns130 View Post
and i bet you can beat a stock ms3 with a 350z.. no matter how good your at driving..
So you can't beat the MS3 with a 350z, but I can... makes sense.

EDIT...

my new fav quotes:

Originally Posted by datsuns130 View Post
all he has is a cobb turbo inlet..
Originally Posted by datsuns130 View Post
and yeah he has boost control..
Originally Posted by datsuns130 View Post
and horse power doesnt really matter these days..
It's science.

Last edited by NismoPick; 09-10-2012 at 09:02 PM.
NismoPick is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 09:50 PM
  #12  
Ruff Ryder
 
hoov100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: palm desert
Posts: 6,140
There are two reasons I stopped comparing cars..

1: all it takes is money and all it takes to make one car faster then the other is money.
2: the driver will ultimately prove how fast a car is..

Generally speaking of course.
hoov100 is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 11:56 PM
  #13  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: victorville
Posts: 95
[QUOTE=NismoPick;316198]I did... your "poasts" are FAR from coherent...





So you can't beat the MS3 with a 350z, but I can... makes sense.

EDIT...

my new fav quotes:



your a trick
datsuns130 is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 11:57 PM
  #14  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: victorville
Posts: 95
Originally Posted by hoov100 View Post
There are two reasons I stopped comparing cars..

1: all it takes is money and all it takes to make one car faster then the other is money.
2: the driver will ultimately prove how fast a car is..

Generally speaking of course.
cool cool..
datsuns130 is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 12:17 AM
  #15  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: victorville
Posts: 95
Originally Posted by NismoPick View Post
I did... your "poasts" are FAR from coherent...





So you can't beat the MS3 with a 350z, but I can... makes sense.

EDIT...

my new fav quotes:







It's science.
all those make sense .. your just a hating trickk.. like always.. lol real talk.. that funny though ahha..
datsuns130 is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 07:04 AM
  #16  
Registered User
 
ThaPimpShrimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Foresthill, California
Posts: 548
Originally Posted by datsuns130 View Post
all those make sense .. your just a hating trickk.. like always.. lol real talk.. that funny though ahha..
You realize you don't have to make three separate posts right?
ThaPimpShrimp is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 08:02 AM
  #17  
The Good Twin
 
NismoPick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wild Wild West, UTAH!
Posts: 20,616
^^^ HP doesn't make you go fast... 3 posts makes you go fast.

I'm still confused about this entire thread...

What is a trickk?
NismoPick is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 11:18 AM
  #18  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: victorville
Posts: 95
Originally Posted by ThaPimpShrimp View Post
You realize you don't have to make three separate posts right?
yeah but i can
datsuns130 is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 11:18 AM
  #19  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: victorville
Posts: 95
Originally Posted by NismoPick View Post
^^^ HP doesn't make you go fast... 3 posts makes you go fast.

I'm still confused about this entire thread...

What is a trickk?
a trick is nismopick... hahah lmfao
datsuns130 is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 06:19 AM
  #20  
Mr Z++ Wiki
 
FricFrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 2,195
[QUOTE=datsuns130;316208]
Originally Posted by NismoPick View Post
I did... your "poasts" are FAR from coherent...





So you can't beat the MS3 with a 350z, but I can... makes sense.

EDIT...

my new fav quotes:



your a trick
Just curious - did you use the shifter out of your 350Z as a prop?


<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HPPj6viIBmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
FricFrac is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 11:53 PM
  #21  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA, Chicago illinois
Posts: 5
If you have a journeying or observe edition z, just take him up to willow increases if you know how to throw around a car. Dreadful your a stones throw from there.
Johnlalwlmy is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.