300ZX (Z32) Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements and Techical related.

need some help

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 07:15 PM

need some help

just bought a 91 i put an exhaust but not sure about upgrades on intake that i can start like throttle body swaps stuff like that. want more power and not to much cash.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Pr0n Addict

is this an N/A or TT? please complete sentences properly. most of us can deal with spelling, but we need to know what you're saying. the answer in short...

with the N/A, you won't get much gain from anything that you do. you can do the k&n air filters and supposedly get some gain.

on a tt, there is all kinds of stuff you can do. there are surely plenty of threads on it, and i don't know the best intake mods off the top of my head. if you want to get into the $500 range, an aftermarket ECU is a good one, although not related to the intake.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Millerzproject
want more power and not to much cash.
Then you bought the wrong car. Everything with this car takes quite a bit of cash.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Pr0n Addict

oh yeah that's true. many things are actually twice the price of a lot of cars. the costs are so much that i'm contemplating selling mine to get an older car.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
oh yeah that's true. many things are actually twice the price of a lot of cars. the costs are so much that i'm contemplating selling mine to get an older car.

what do you want for it im contemplating on getting another.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:53 AM
F5 Hero

NA, do the standard IEU (intake, exhaust, underdrive pulley), and get an ECU (i hear this is the best bang for the buck mod on an NA). and thats about all you'll really want to do before the price starts to get where you could sell it and get a TT.