300ZX (Z32) Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements and Techical related.

help the FNG

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 08:51 AM

help the FNG

Just bought a 95 t-top. And there is a few questions I have.
1st. Is when I turn on the car from a cold start I smell fuel inside and outside the car untill it is warmed up then is disapears?
2nd is and you'll have to forgive the lame diagram. When I'm driving the car and go to lane change or turn. Ex.... if the wheel is here. - straight and I turn from / left to \ right it literally doesn't go anywhere. So there's quite a bit of play there what is that?
3rd is while driving sometimes the steering wheel will shake violently for nearly 3 to 5 seconds again what is this?
My last question involves my first question. I noticed today when I looked under the hood that the fuel pressure regulator had a missing hose where the stem opening is I was looking at the factory vaccum diagram and it says there should be a hose connected there could this be where the odor is caused if so why would it vanish when the car is warmed up?
Appreciate any help available thanks.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:36 AM

let me try this again...lol

Ok I bought a 1995 300zx t top tt at
The steering problem was fixed it simply needed an alignment
What I do need help with is the fuel odor I'm not exactly sure why I smell it when I first start the car and it then no longer smells when it is warm. Can someone point me in the right direction as far as fixing it? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated thanks guy n gals...

Myzlyfe
Old 06-14-2009, 05:54 AM

good luck man, I think most people got smart and sold there piles.