300ZX (Z32) Forums Dedicated to 90-96 ZCars otherwize known as the Z32's

post 2

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 10:15 PM
Z Extreme Guy

post 2

look spudz i have hade a form for a while now and some of the guys asked if i cared if they posted on my site. and i said thats fine i dont care. you need to show some respect to the members of this site looking there threds is not the right way to do it.and if you anserd pm's sent to you i would not have to post it.and for all i miss the all the jokes also even thought i was made fun of in them i still found them funny.and maby you should show all of us some respect and tell us the real reson for all the drama your giving us.to tell you the truth your pissing me off with all of it the only reso i still post and log on is for the info the members have now.im curius also you said its a privet site,who owens it?

by the way look it delet it i dont care any more. and if you are wondering why i posted in z32 i also have one so thatintiles me to post in here.
Old 04-22-2004, 10:37 PM

Hey Budha,
Thanks for your post !!
I thought you put an Off Topic on your site for all of you to enjoy it ?

I am not sure what your question is here . If you are that unhappy with
our site there are several excellent Z sites out there that would be happy to have you.

Sorry to see you leave,

Mike

Originally Posted by dr. buddha
look spudz i have hade a form for a while now and some of the guys asked if i cared if they posted on my site. and i said thats fine i dont care. you need to show some respect to the members of this site looking there threds is not the right way to do it.and if you anserd pm's sent to you i would not have to post it.and for all i miss the all the jokes also even thought i was made fun of in them i still found them funny.and maby you should show all of us some respect and tell us the real reson for all the drama your giving us.to tell you the truth your pissing me off with all of it the only reso i still post and log on is for the info the members have now.im curius also you said its a privet site,who owens it?

by the way look it delet it i dont care any more. and if you are wondering why i posted in z32 i also have one so thatintiles me to post in here.

Last edited by Spudz; 04-22-2004 at 10:41 PM.
Old 04-23-2004, 09:52 AM
Administrative Brown Guy

Aw Great. Now this is spilled into my section of the forum.

See, now I can't even get rid of the thread by moving it into off topic.
J/k spudz
Old 04-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Z Extreme Guy

sorry riz ill stop on your section
Old 04-23-2004, 12:18 PM

Dr. Buddha... Man I would so come onto your site, except I dont feel like throwing $65 into a membership! Haha. Not that I would ever leave Zdriver.com, but it's good to be on other forums. Why is it so expensive dude?
Old 04-23-2004, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by NISMO LMR
Dr. Buddha... Man I would so come onto your site, except I dont feel like throwing $65 into a membership! Haha. Not that I would ever leave Zdriver.com, but it's good to be on other forums. Why is it so expensive dude?
The $65 is to join the car club. It's free to sign up on the discussion board. Just click on the "message board" link from the home page and then click "register". It's that easy.
Old 04-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Z Extreme Guy

Originally Posted by NISMO LMR
hay you dont have to be a member of zextreme to go to the forum so go and play on the forum you can join zextreme if you want but its not necasry

and the loung is un modrated
Old 04-23-2004, 09:23 PM

Ahhhhh gotcha