300ZX (Z32) Forums Dedicated to 90-96 ZCars otherwize known as the Z32's

New to ZDriver Forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 03:05 AM
S2z

Zlover asked for proof...

Originally Posted by ZLover4Life
Picture of you with the prototype?
I just want the record to show that you have not proven anything I've challenged.
He demanded / challenged for proof...
My reply was a rebuttal to his challenge.

Again:
Note to other members of this forum:
While engaging in negative posting, nobody's the winner here, in fact, it's a crying shame and a total waste of time and resources.

My point is this:
1. Claiming "tenure" on some internet forum does not make you an expert, nor does it give you the right to speak on a whole for the entire forum or the "Z Community".

2. Just because you may or may not agree with the manner in which someone else modified his / her car gives you no right to attack that person personally, professionally or otherwise. It's their own ride, they have the freedom to do with it as they choose, regardless to how you feel about it.

3. The purpose of these forums is to share technical and other information, and to support each others like interests.
Engaging in some "battle" or flame war is totally counter-productive.

ZLover is so wrapped up in his "tenure" thing that he feels that he must prove that he's right - at any cost.
Again, I must point out:
He followed me from the TT.net for the sole purpose of attacking me personally. Read the entire thread, Including the date & time stamps...

His early statements were written where he was speaking for the entire forum. Again, WRONG...

Throughout all of his posts ZLover demeaned me, my ride, my profession and my education.

As the movie line goes: They drew first blood...
Old 05-18-2011, 05:56 AM
Intrawebz Wizard

Hey Dumb****, Zlover's been here for 6 years! You haven't even been here a month.

You know you just making yourself look worse now right?
Old 05-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by BlueKitsune
Hey Dumb****, Zlover's been here for 6 years! You haven't even been here a month.

You know you just making yourself look worse now right?
You don't even have to say it. His car speaks for itself and will speak for itself whenever he comes across someone who actually knows what they are doing. (notice he has never answered any technical question given to him?)
Old 05-18-2011, 07:03 AM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by S2z
By "claiming" you designed the SR-71 you've totally discredited yourself and your profession: (yea, yea context...My point exactly)
Everyone in the Aerospace industry knows (or should know) the SR-71 was designed by Clarence "Kelly" Johnson (who died December 21, 1990)

Here you go, This isn't from any "website":

These pictures were taken inside the Rocketplane Hanger at the Oklahoma Spaceport (Burns Flat,OK)...

Here's most of the staff at Rocketplane taken August 2006.
Standing 5th from the Right is Dave Faulkner, former Skunk Works Structures Manager.
I'm stooping in front of Dave.
Stooping to my right (in the Blue T-Shirt) is Nathan Cobb, former Skunk Works Design Engineer.
Standing on the Far Left is Karre & Jill Erickson.
Jill was the Lead Engineer for Jet propulsion (now works for GE).
Standing 5th from the left is Kent Wilsey Lead Stress Engineer.
Not shown is Dave Urie, Former VP of Skunk Works and the designer of the patented Lifting Body Aircraft.
When RpK won the NASA COTS program, I became K1 Lead Engineer overseeing all technical aspects of design and integration, and reported directly to Mr. Urie...

Also not pictured is John Herrington, former NASA astronaut and the Chief Test Pilot for the XP. He flew on STS-113 logging over 330 hours in space, including 3 EVAs totaling 19 hours and 55 minutes. (FYI: STS-144 broke up over Texas)

You clamed to have designed the SR-71, which is a total crock of S***. (see above quote / claim)...
(see, you opened the door...)
Look who's the fool now?

Note to other members of this forum:
While engaging in negative posting, nobody's the winner here, in fact, it's a crying shame and a total waste of time and resources.

My point is this:
1. Claiming "tenure" on some internet forum does not make you an expert, nor does it give you the right to speak on a whole for the entire forum or the "Z Community".

2. Just because you may or may not agree with the manner in which someone else modified his / her car gives you no right to attack that person personally, professionally or otherwise. It's their own ride, they have the freedom to do with it as they choose, regardless to how you feel about it.

3. Many forum members (this and other forums as well) either read into or don't read the entire post before they go off on some negative rant.
When reading someone else's post, try approaching it with an open mind.
If after you've fully read the post and still don't agree with it (either technically or personally), state your case without attacking the other person.
The purpose of these forums is to share technical and other information, and to support each others like interests.
Engaging in some "battle" or flame war is totally counter-productive.

Lastly, as anyone taking the time to read this thread to this point would know and agree, that Mr. ZLover4Life is just plain, flat wrong, and so much of a control freak / stalker that he just can't bear being told so.
He's so wrapped up in his tenure thing that he feels that he must prove that he's right - at any cost.

Does anyone else see Mr. ZLover4Life as obsessive / compulsive? I mean following someone to a different forum altogether to post negative comments and start a flame war?
Get real... Has OCD written all over it!
While Zlover isn't the most loveable member (on some of your parts I would agree on) But you have the arrogance of probably the most hated person in the z32 world, Vuk from AMS.

The problem with how you present yourself online, is that you claim all of this technical background, but never give a clear concise technical answer to a technical question that was asked. Therefor we have to assume two things, you are a dumbass who has no experience with aero or fluid dynamics involving cars and is making up excuses for your stupidity. Or you are completely full of ****, don't know what the **** you are doing and can't give a strait answer.

That is what we have to assume on the internet, when you claim to have such a technical background, but won't give a technical answer to a very easy question.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:14 PM
Ruff Ryder

Ok, just found a pic of what his z reminded me of...

Name:  300zx.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  54.5 KB
Old 08-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Sam

That's one ugly Z