300ZX (Z32) Appearance Exterior, Interior Discussions related to body kits, accessories, interiors, window tinting etc.

Ztoyz gone?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 05:34 PM

Ztoyz gone?

been trying the link for ztoyz for a while now off of rizz's links page are they gone or something there is no web page anymore.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:20 PM

Somebody put this up on TT.net, it's a joke but there's a lot of truth to it

"We recently have gone through some very good times here - which has necessitated us to suspend any and all new business activity while we spend your hard earned money! Thank you for being gullible - it makes me smile to know that I bought a new car with your money and took a nice cruise to boot...In the meantime, check out [ www.importsextreme.com ] as they have the exact same thing and they ACTUALLY ship it to you. We hope to be back in action soon, cause I need to pay off my new car! Until then we will not be fulfilling ANY of our obligations to our current and past customers.

- Stephen
Owner,
ZTOYS.NET

stay away from this company, this guy is notorious for blowing off his customers. He could be making the best seats in the world -if he doesn't keep his promises, what is it good for?!!!

check http://www.importsextreme.com/
same quality better customer service!!!
Old 06-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

wow, that's pretty sad.

I'll be removing that link from the link page now.