300ZX (Z31) Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements and Techical related.

Japan's Legandry BEAST

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Banned

Japan's Legandry BEAST

Let me school the class . Why do think the z31 is so restricted for power ? well guess what if you do your home work you'll find that this block supports 1000hp all the parts produced in this turbo model were made for speed with just an 3inch full exhaust, intake, Boost controller, Intercooler an fuel pressure regulator im pushing an additional 120hp on top of my stock 205 at 14.5 psi on this stock T25 Turbo this is with out cams 35hp/ bigger turbo 45hp +/ injectors 15hp +/ upgraded fuel pump/ even an electric fan 10 to 15 additional hp due your home work girls the Z31 in japan is known as the BEAST it's legendry design an secrets were restricted by U.S. emissions for a reason. Now the jspec stock z31 engine comes with 230hp in japan VGET 230hp to the U.S. emissions 205 for 87-89 200hp 84-86. Why didnt the z31 come with a intercooler ? Because it doesnt need one the purpose of a intercooler if you know your **** is to lower the temp basically in the manifold there for lowering the pressure take for instance you have a z31 boosting 15psi now add a intcooler to the z31 an theres a 2 degree pressure drop depending on what type of intercooler you have so now the 15psi is 13 or 12.5psi efficently packing a quicker punch an lowering the detonation level of the setup ? There's no limit to this car's potential that's why the parts are SO EXPENSIVE $$$$ but if you have the right connections as far as customization $$ cutting corner's is the way to go. Dont get me wrong my first love was the Z32 an alway's will be but ask any body in Orlando on the local street scene Godzilla will line up with any Z32, Z33, 240, 280 it dont matter Domestic's can get it 2 in a heart beat from the dig 3rd gear will shock you oh and the hwy dont even think about you guy's know from a 60mph roll they cant **** wit it let's face it people the Z31 is a BEAST.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:55 AM
Big Poppa

aight buddy, i dont believe ya, lets see some pix and video, im calling you out up front and right now!!! if ya got what you say, you got the beast, im impressed, but if your talking trash, your a girly man. sorry we've just had too many pretenders

Last edited by SHADY280; 01-01-2007 at 10:57 AM.
Old 01-01-2007, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by SHADY280
aight buddy, i dont believe ya, lets see some pix and video, im calling you out up front and right now!!! if ya got what you say, you got the beast, im impressed, but if your talking trash, your a girly man. sorry we've just had too many pretenders
And learn to use punctuation marks! Did you miss that day in grammar school?
Old 01-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
S H O W... M E

Last edited by z-hag; 01-01-2007 at 11:19 AM.
Old 01-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Doesn't post much...

Since when did it become OK for new guys to show up out of the blue and "School" Z car people who have been around for ever without even getting to know the people here or what they may or may not already know. First impressions are crucial. So far this guys first impression ain't so great.

Back it up dude, or you're just another wannabe poser.

Rod.
Old 01-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Banned

Shady Shot

Look my lady shady you drive a 280 if you need to see it i stay West Holden Avenue apt. 269 Executive Resort Apartments Orlando Florida 32839 drive by i dont mind an if you had a Z31 then you would know the FACTS go get ya self a z31 step ya GAME up
Old 01-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Banned

Mr Hot Rod Moyes

Sorry, if I touched a nerve but my post was for Z31 owners and my opinion on the best Z car made. Yeah im the new guy an guess what Hot Rod i know my **** so slow ya roll no "poser's" here just a real z31 driver that will still line up with anybody
Old 01-01-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm a Registered User!

congratulations! you make me never want to own a Z31! Woo!
Old 01-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Über User

hahah^^^ greg... i want to snow board... and for a second, i thought this was THE GodZilla and then yeah i re-looked and was like... ok just makein sure thats not the admin site owner. and yeah, Z31 does not have more potential over a TT Z32.... how do you figure? its the same black in some aspects but has 2 turbos and dual overhead cams, thats an improvment over the single over head cam the Z31 came with. i dont see how you make this your first post, support the Z31 or not, thats not the best first post to make, it really had no purpose and seems to just be there to fire people up, in a bad way. and yes, lets see some videos. that or we will send Thxone to you to check out your car, and give you a std
Old 01-01-2007, 02:32 PM

Can we see some pics, if it's as cool as you claim it to be I'd like to see it.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Banned

Set the record Straight

People, please tell me what is goin on I just got this computer and found this site pics will come very soon as i get a usb for my camera phone an upload them it seems the 280zx an under class is getting out of shape cause of my opinion on the z31 being a beast ? i mean i got a 19 year old tellin me what's better than what I never said the z31 was better than any model Z if you know how to read. I said the z31 was a beast and has been restricted by U.S. emissons now i did say i would line up with any Z driver but if your not from Central Florida why do you care ? LOL people Read it again
Old 01-01-2007, 02:56 PM

Of course the Japanese Z31 is better then the US because of emissions! It's like that with almost any import!

Oh and I used to have a Z31... and I enjoy the 280zx a lot more, both in terms of looks and ability
Old 01-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Doesn't post much...

<---- Has owned MANY Z's including a Z31 and knows just a little bit about them.

My point to you Mr. Zilla was that it's not generally a good idea to go into a forum as the new guy and stir **** up by telling everyone they don't know what they're talking about or that you are the long lost prodigy and fountain of info we've all been waiting for.

Chill out.

And don't call me Hot Rod.

Rod.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Taste My Rainbow

lol hot rod now that is funny.... so godzilla hows it feel to be driving a barbie car?? no offense to you z-hag and others that are cool..
Old 01-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Banned

Taste the Rainbow

Skittle i got 2 say it feels great, your sister let me borrow it after i said she could be my GI Hoe ooops i mean GI JOE <<<<<miss print my bad !
Old 01-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Über User

ok.... your not on a good track on this site...
Old 01-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Banned

snwbrderphat540 reply

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
ok.... your not on a good track on this site...
if people stop talkin **** there wouldnt be a problem dont you think ?
Old 01-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Über User

you came in all high and mighty with your first post being so blunt and hyped up, but there was no point to it. and how you said it makes it seem your bashing every other Z. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and IMO no Z has ever come close to matching the styling or cornering of the original S30. the Z32TT has the most ***** and the Z31 or any 2+2 s30/s130 are the ugliest cars in the book. you soulda laid low for a bit post HELPFUL posts until your known a little we can grasp your persoonality and then maybe throw something liek this up. but for just charging in and saying it how you said it... of coarse there is gonna be people saying **** but its never good to retaliate by bashing back and to that degree your gonna get banned. we have been threw quite a few new members recently that did the same thing you did...
Old 01-01-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm a Registered User!

hahah^^^ greg... i want to snow board...
Colorado's definately getting alot of snow! Just not in the right places... the last "blizzard" gave us around +20" in a day, but the resorts only got a few inches.

How's the snow weather out there?

I also agree we should have THX check it out
Old 01-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Banned

Z31 beauty

To the Z31 lover's i've uploaded some z31 pic's in the gallery that i admire enjoy
Old 01-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Banned

Calm down border boy

you came in all high and mighty with your first post being so blunt and hyped up, but there was no point to it. and how you said it makes it seem your bashing every other Z. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and IMO no Z has ever come close to matching the styling or cornering of the original S30. the Z32TT has the most ***** and the Z31 or any 2+2 s30/s130 are the ugliest cars in the book. you soulda laid low for a bit post HELPFUL posts until your known a little we can grasp your persoonality and then maybe throw something liek this up. but for just charging in and saying it how you said it... of coarse there is gonna be people saying **** but its never good to retaliate by bashing back and to that degree your gonna get banned. we have been threw quite a few new members recently that did the same thing you did...
Slow ya roll border boy this post has had over a 100 view's an you an 4 other's are the only ones that got bent out of shape about it I provided info to z31 drivers an my opinion blunt or not still my opinion so chill back wit all that banned **** an check out the z31 pic's i uploaded in the gallery im sure your the only hater that thinks "Z31 or any 2+2 s30/s130 are the ugliest cars in the book." your words huh
Old 01-01-2007, 06:36 PM
caught the z fever

Originally Posted by God_Zilla24
i mean i got a 19 year old tellin me what's better than what I never said the z31 was better than any model Z if you know how to read.
wait...what is this then????

Sorry, if I touched a nerve but my post was for Z31 owners and my opinion on the best Z car made.

I said the z31 was a beast and has been restricted by U.S. emissons now i did say i would line up with any Z driver but if your not from Central Florida why do you care ? LOL people Read it again
what car hasnt been affected by U.S. emissions?
and i care because you came into this forum and opened my eyes on what z cars were built for and what an intercooler does. i want to learn everything you know about your Zs.

Slow ya roll border boy this post has had over a 100 view's an you an 4 other's are the only ones that got bent out of shape about it I provided info to z31 drivers an my opinion blunt or not still my opinion so chill back wit all that banned **** an check out the z31 pic's i uploaded in the gallery im sure your the only hater that thinks "Z31 or any 2+2 s30/s130 are the ugliest cars in the book." your words huh

and youre right...its your opinion that the z31 is the best z car out. many other people will beg to differ. i think we had a poll on it a while back...oh here it is
Old 01-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Banned

hahah^^^ greg... i want to snow board... and for a second, i thought this was THE GodZilla and then yeah i re-looked and was like... ok just makein sure thats not the admin site owner. and yeah, Z31 does not have more potential over a TT Z32.... how do you figure? its the same black in some aspects but has 2 turbos and dual overhead cams, thats an improvment over the single over head cam the Z31 came with. i dont see how you make this your first post, support the Z31 or not, thats not the best first post to make, it really had no purpose and seems to just be there to fire people up, in a bad way. and yes, lets see some videos. that or we will send Thxone to you to check out your car, and give you a std
This is a prime example of what im talking about if you read this quote above Border Boy mentions the z31 cam with a single over head cam (SOHC) Now i mentioned to z31 owners to due there home work the Z31 cam with 2 cams genuis do you even know what the V means in VGET smarty wait let explain
A V engine is a common configuration for an internal combustion engine "meaning it can hold a lot of pressure + power" The pistons are aligned so that they appear to be in a V when viewed along the line of the crankshaft. The V configuration reduces the overall engine length and weight compared to an equivalent straight engine that is made with the 280zx an under 2 cams 1 per cylinder bank stick to speaking about what you know not what you think you now
Old 01-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Banned

Helpful 2 know if you dont know

VGET 2 cams 1per cylinder bank one here <V> an one on the other side of the engine.
VGDETT
V8
V10
V12 no difference except some come with overhead cams an some have the cams over each cyclinder bank
Old 01-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Banned

Goodnight

VGET 2 cams 1per cylinder bank one here <V> an one on the other side of the engine.
VGDETT
V8
V10
V12 no difference except some come with overhead cams an some have the cams over each cyclinder bank
thanks for the info

Quick Reply: Japan's Legandry BEAST