300ZX (Z31) Forums Dedicated to 84-89 ZCars otherwize known as the Z31's

poster of my Z

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 06:08 PM

I said that because im actually tired of seeing your car. Its everywhere man, and even though it may look nice its not something to go off about. Dude your making a damn poster of your car for yourself. Thats kind of egoistic, is it not? I dont see the harm in taking pics of your car and showing them off and what not, but to come on a forum and post a topic about what people's opinions are of a poster your making for yourself? Thats pretty weird, and I know that its unnecessary and your only doing it for your own satisfaction.

BTW wanna see pics of my car!
Old 02-09-2007, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by PurpleGanjah
Dude your making a damn poster of your car for yourself. Thats kind of egoistic, is it not?
No its not, you made your screen name a stupid stoner reference, thats a bit adolescent isn't it?

EDIT: Sorry mark I didn't realize the guy was such a no purpose whiner.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Doesn't post much...

I said that because im actually tired of seeing your car. Its everywhere man, and even though it may look nice its not something to go off about. Dude your making a damn poster of your car for yourself. Thats kind of egoistic, is it not? I dont see the harm in taking pics of your car and showing them off and what not, but to come on a forum and post a topic about what people's opinions are of a poster your making for yourself? Thats pretty weird, and I know that its unnecessary and your only doing it for your own satisfaction.

Have you always been an idiot, or is this something new?

He has put a TON of hard work and money into his car, it's a work of art at this point. There is nothing wrong with making a poster (for the sake of posterity) or asking others opinions on which shots best highlight the beauty of the car.

You're just being an ******* for no reason and bagging on someone who doesn't deserve it.

So go get stoned, fry some more brain cells and chill out. Loser.

Rod.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:28 PM
The Good Twin

I said that because im actually tired of seeing your car. Its everywhere man, and even though it may look nice its not something to go off about.
Then don't click on his threads.

Dude your making a damn poster of your car for yourself. Thats kind of egoistic, is it not?
Since this is a Z CAR FORUM why NOT post pics about a Z car?

but to come on a forum and post a topic about what people's opinions are of a poster your making for yourself? Thats pretty weird, and I know that its unnecessary and your only doing it for your own satisfaction.
Lets see... he's been a member of ZDriver since 2004... you've been a member for two months. Huh... He's out doing stuff w/ his Z31... events, pics, cruises, videos... spent who knows how many hours & dollars to get it where it's at... he's deffinately earned himself a poster of his car.

um... sure, but according to you, that would be egotistical....
Old 02-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Über User

hmm... i think im gonna go smoke some ganjah now....
Old 02-09-2007, 08:55 PM

I know that its unnecessary and your only doing it for your own satisfaction.
Damn someone is hating on me. lol Have you known me for the past ten years or something?? If not then you are either a mind reader or an idiot. I'm going with #2.

Thanks for the back up here guys. I love seeing pics of anyone's Z no matter what the condition or stage of work it's in. I have worked hard on mine & am a very proud Z owner. So Ganjah better either go away or get used to seeing my Z.

BTW post some pics of your car. Unlike you, I won't post negative comments or make assumptions about you without having a clue.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:47 PM

Although I don't normally go out of my way to agree with anyone on an issue in these forums, I have to come out here and agree with Rod on the issue of the forum participant who refered to having a poster made of ones car as "egotistic". NOT!! After spending that amount of cash, blood, sweat, tears, you'd be trying to show it off wherever you could, too. I'd happily BUY a poster of that car!! That's a man's dream come to life, and that's commendable!!

Mark86t, your a good person. I just can kinda tell. Your always welcome here!!

2c worth

Carl

Last edited by Carl's Z; 02-09-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
Originally Posted by RodMoyes

I think this is the one!

Damn your car is sweet lookin'!

Rod.
your car is too purrrrty ---cannot make up my mind-------use em all!!!!

WHAT CARL SAID.........

Last edited by z-hag; 02-09-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:30 AM

That car is GORGEOUS! Mine is in my shop right now in what looks like 100 little pieces. I know if, when she's done, she looks half as good as yours Mark...I've done something right.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:49 AM

Thanks. I'm still waiting on a friend to photoshop the pictures so I can get a collage/poster made. Some pics need lightening, others need items removed like a pole, bushes, glare, etc...
Old 04-12-2007, 09:45 PM

Poster has been made.

Old 04-12-2007, 09:49 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

nice. looks good.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Ruff Ryder

we need "man size" pics...
Old 04-13-2007, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by mark86t
Poster has been made.
That's really nice...I would love to someday do one for my car.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:47 AM

Location: Kelowna B.C. Canada,.The Beautiful Okanagan Valley!.,.Canada's "Cali"
great lookin Z
and I'm usually the opinion of, "if its not a '40.. its not a true Z-car

Sure looks good though
Old 04-13-2007, 08:25 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by BC240Z
and I'm usually the opinion of, "if its not a '40.. its not a true Z-car
That makes no sense at all... but we can discuss that in a diff thread.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:34 AM

Thumbs up

This one unless you can get a picture of it by the ocean.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:43 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by Z Factor
This one unless you can get a picture of it by the ocean.

That reminds me... hey Mark, you going to MSA?
Old 04-13-2007, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
That reminds me... hey Mark, you going to MSA?
Oh hell ya! Already registered for the "driving school" Saturday & show on Sunday. I'll be arriving Fri. night. How about you? You going?
Old 04-13-2007, 09:55 PM
The Good Twin

Oh hell ya! Already registered for the "driving school" Saturday & show on Sunday. I'll be arriving Fri. night. How about you? You going?
Indeed.... also arriving in LA Friday night. It will be one hella fun weekend. I'll be snappin lots o pics of your car foh shizzle.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:52 PM
I'm a Registered User!

man the poster and the car look amazing!
I wish ANY of my cars (parents included!) looked half as nice as that

damnnnnn
Old 04-14-2007, 07:53 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Wow Mark, you really have changed my opinion on Z31's. Your Z is off the friggin' hook man. That is a tight *** poster you made, great job on that bro'. I wish I could go to MSA to check your Z, and see you in person. You seem pretty cool to me man.

Anyway now stop posting your pics everywhere man. You are showing off to much. lol. Just playing man, just had to say something, that some douche-bag started. he he. All in all, great job, and keep that Z looking clean.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by WildmaN
Wow Mark, you really have changed my opinion on Z31's. Your Z is off the friggin' hook man. That is a tight *** poster you made, great job on that bro'. I wish I could go to MSA to check your Z, and see you in person. You seem pretty cool to me man.

Anyway now stop posting your pics everywhere man. You are showing off to much. lol. Just playing man, just had to say something, that some douche-bag started. he he. All in all, great job, and keep that Z looking clean.
Too bad you can't make it to MSA. You coulda ridden with me at the autocross on Saturday.

As for pictures of my Z31.........I'm posting more soon. I just put a new suspension in it, new gauges, & my new wheels/tires should be in by the end of the week. Look for a new picture thread coming soon.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:51 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Too bad you can't make it to MSA. You coulda ridden with me at the autocross on Saturday.

As for pictures of my Z31.........I'm posting more soon. I just put a new suspension in it, new gauges, & my new wheels/tires should be in by the end of the week. Look for a new picture thread coming soon.
Hey man, that means alot, thanks. Yeah that would have been a blast, maybe next year. Hard to say right now, so much going on in my life. But I do appreciate the offer bro'. You ROCK!
Old 04-23-2007, 10:47 PM

Hi Folks, new to this. Please don't hate me because I'm a newbie. Anyway, all the pics of that car are great. I love the side shots in the sunset best. Just bought a 90' 300ZX and am loving it. Had to learn how to drive manual just to drive the car. I'm in the Panhandle of Florida, anybody close?? Any advise about potential problems with my Z would be great too. It's not the turbo, if that helps.

Quick Reply: poster of my Z