300ZX (Z31) Forums Dedicated to 84-89 ZCars otherwize known as the Z31's

Aggrivated..

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 07:15 PM

Aggrivated..

Why the heck are my posts getting deleted? 2 hours ago, I simply asked about a vg30det swap in my automatic.. And about a different driveshaft. If I simply don't want to search for a link and can't find it, then what's the point in this site if my stuff is getting deleted?
Old 06-26-2013, 09:17 PM
The Good Twin

I'm uber-relaxed these days, but...

#1: Because you apparently NEVER EVER search.

#2: You ask the same basic questions OVER and OVER.

#3: You make new threads to ask those same questions OVER and OVER.

#4: You apparently rarely check back on your threads to read the follow up posts.

#5: You rarely heed anyone's advice.

#6: I've told you many times to download the FSM, but you continue to ask questions that you could answer yourself in 2 minutes by checking the FSM.

Your threads of win:

https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx...300zx-n-37615/

https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx...99/#post321570

https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx...-wheel~-37080/

After coaxing you to use your brain for several months now, and with little improvement, I have found it much easier to just merge your threads and delete nonsense posts. I'm actually surprised that ZBum has answered any of your questions.

Obviously you will now be steaming mad if you even read down this far before punching the screen, but I mean all of this in a loving, kind way. Just use your brain.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
After coaxing you to use your brain for several months now, and with little improvement, I have found it much easier to just merge your threads and delete nonsense posts. I'm actually surprised that ZBum has answered any of your questions.

Obviously you will now be steaming mad if you even read down this far before punching the screen, but I mean all of this in a loving, kind way. Just use your brain.
Because I haven't been on for several months and am unusually nice for a couple weeks when I first come back.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:31 PM

Dude...He just took you to the hole....and DUNKED on you. Windmill..360..from the foul line..reverse...tongue out.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Evan Faris
Why the heck are my posts getting deleted? 2 hours ago, I simply asked about a vg30det swap in my automatic.. And about a different driveshaft. If I simply don't want to search for a link and can't find it, then what's the point in this site if my stuff is getting deleted?
The simple answer is....

THE SAME ****ING ANSWER TO EVERY OTHER ENGINE SWAP QUESTION YOU'VE HAD.

And you're going to do the same thing about that as with every other time you've asked. NOTHING. YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME.
- You won't do it.
- You don't have the money to do it.
- You don't have the time to do it.
- You don't have the experience to do it.

Read this:
ZBUM's Z31 300ZX Engine Swap Page

No wait. I don't know why I bothered to post the link. You won't click and read that either. You never actually read anything.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:58 AM

I still don't know where to search for stuff on here. I'm still a rookie. No reason to be a dick AZ BUM.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:05 AM

Setting things straight on this web/site

I still don't know where to search for stuff on here. I'm still a rookie. No reason to be a dick AZ BUM.
Thanks AZ-Z, redundancy should be a Crime. Can't read and understand directions of simple sh-it keep your stupid questions to yourself or go purchase a motorcycle. Yeh !
Old 06-29-2013, 03:25 PM

Sorry guys, if you don't want to answer something then don't. How would the society go over if the teachers just said **** it kids! Its in the books, we aren't going to teach anymore, look it up and teach yourselves! I am pretty sure that every issue, every mod, every anything to do with these cars is on the internet already. Might as well lock the forums, and make everything Google. No interaction, nothing. I know it gets tiring answering same stuff over and over, but maybe take a bench for a bit, so the DICK in you doesn't come out. I don't know.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Skully
Sorry guys, if you don't want to answer something then don't. How would the society go over if the teachers just said **** it kids! Its in the books, we aren't going to teach anymore, look it up and teach yourselves! I am pretty sure that every issue, every mod, every anything to do with these cars is on the internet already. Might as well lock the forums, and make everything Google. No interaction, nothing. I know it gets tiring answering same stuff over and over, but maybe take a bench for a bit, so the DICK in you doesn't come out. I don't know.
Apparently you didn't click the links or read anything that was posted. His questions WERE ANSWERED in every thread. The answers were always the same because he kept asking the same questions, just with a different motor. Not our fault he didn't actually read the replies. NismoPick got sick of it and just deleted the new threads. What's the point of having them if he isn't going to follow up with the answers?
Old 06-29-2013, 09:05 PM
The Good Twin

I still don't know where to search for stuff on here.
For the sake of all humanity, I have pointed out the ZDriver website search features:

Attached Thumbnails Aggrivated..-search1.jpg   Aggrivated..-search2.jpg  
Old 07-01-2013, 04:16 AM

Purchase a motorcycle Z-Don? Az-Bum, how do you know I will NEVER do this swap? How do you know I will NEVER have the money? It takes years to do this, and saving is a quality. Just because i'm one of the 20,000th person you say that asks these questions, doesn't mean ill never get to it. No reason to be a sarcastic ***** people.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:31 AM

Purchase a motorcycle Z-Don? Az-Bum, how do you know I will NEVER do this swap? How do you know I will NEVER have the money? It takes years to do this, and saving is a quality. Just because i'm one of the 20,000th person you say that asks these questions, doesn't mean ill never get to it. No reason to be a sarcastic ***** people.
Prove

Me

Wrong.

If you actually do it, you'll be the first.

It's rare that anyone will actually have the motivation to finish this swap after years of owning a Z31. By then, it's more likely that you'll have run off to some other project or on to a completely different car. Most people who ask this end up selling their Z31 in a couple years (or wrecking it) and never come back. So I'll say it again. Anyone who does actually commit to a motor swap realizes that there is just a stupid amount of money tied up into most swaps that you could easily just make so much more power from the original (or 3.3L version) of the VG rather than go through the expense of the other motors and THEN the additional expense of having to modify it to make more power.

Prove

Me

Wrong.

Last edited by AZ-ZBum; 07-01-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:03 AM

I've had 8 cars.
And.... There it is. Eight cars now. You've had eight different cars in less than 5 years.

No way in hell you'll ever have this car long enough to swap in a motor. You may save up the cash to have done it, but by then you'll have sold the car and moved onto something completely different.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:48 AM

I plan to keep this car for a long time. The reason i've had so many cars is because I got bored with them. When you have a unique car like a Z and you get mounds of compliments on it, it feels good and you tend to stick with it. There are barely any 300's where I live and it feels good getting noticed. It will happen one day, it may take a long time. BUT it WILL get done and I will prove you wrong. Just like everyone that has downgraded my car.. I'm here to PROVE THEM WRONG. More negativity = more motivation. I do apologize in advanced.. So.. money is tight and I look forward to what this car may bring because I have my whole life and am up to it. Good day now..
Old 07-02-2013, 03:49 AM

Fyi, i'm even trying to switch to a better paying job if that counts as "wanting to get the car done". Can't do crap on $11 an hr.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:36 AM
The Good Twin

I like that attitude! Get yo Z on!
Old 07-02-2013, 03:19 PM

Yup!