280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Smileys

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 09:48 AM

Smileys

Well since the smileys arent working and some of you dont know the manual way of putting them in here it is:
(there should be no spaces between any of the characters)
= : )
= : confused :
= : eek :
= : mad :
= : rolleyes :
= : cool :
= : p
= ; )
= : D
= : (

I dont know the one that goes between the big smiley and the sad smiley so if anyone knows it then go ahead an post it up.
Old 01-18-2006, 10:11 AM

I've noticed the avatars not working either.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:07 PM
Big Poppa

Or If Images In "manage Attachments" Or Whatever Its Called
Old 01-18-2006, 04:37 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by tickwon
I've noticed the avatars not working either.
Originally Posted by SHADY280
Or If Images In "manage Attachments" Or Whatever Its Called
yeah... the site admin knows... looks like he's got his hands full at the moment tho.

https://www.zdriver.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16437
Old 01-18-2006, 07:10 PM

i wonder why the avatars or the smileys arnt working are the adminstrators fixing the problem or the wed site manager? argh i cant see my SEXY TURBO Z on my AVATAR OH MY GOD !!!!!! KEN <--- faints in a horrable Z car thought ( i cant see my Z )
Old 01-18-2006, 07:15 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by nismo619
i wonder why the avatars or the smileys arnt working are the adminstrators fixing the problem or the wed site manager? argh i cant see my SEXY TURBO Z on my AVATAR OH MY GOD !!!!!! KEN <--- faints in a horrable Z car thought ( i cant see my Z )

Slow down turbo! (pun intended). I'm sure the avatars will eventually be fixed. You ever thought of puttin your "sexy turbo Z" pic on your signature?
Old 01-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Big Poppa

Hey How Do You Guys Put A Pic In Your Sig Anyway, I Got My Saying But Im Not Computer Savy Enough For The Pic.
I Want My Ban Me Button Back In My Avatar. Ive Been Waiting To See That Again :d
Old 01-19-2006, 08:02 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by SHADY280
Hey How Do You Guys Put A Pic In Your Sig Anyway, I Got My Saying But Im Not Computer Savy Enough For The Pic.
I Want My Ban Me Button Back In My Avatar. Ive Been Waiting To See That Again :d
just use the good ol img tags w/ the url of the pic in the middle. like [img]yada yada yada[/img]
Old 01-19-2006, 10:13 PM

Don't care, as long as we are not missing out on the 'screw you guys' story. What happens now that Kenny has been run over? Will Kartman lose his licence and have to sell the Zee or Zed????
Old 01-20-2006, 09:39 AM

repairing a web site ain't away's easy. I think why we have so many problems is becouse (I think) this web site was not made to see so much traffic all the time. Sure it's a forum, but it is a busy one. Cost's of server, bandwith, webspace(if used), keep up, and monitoring are kinda higher then you may think. The site may have a few problems every now and then, but at least it's still runnin, that's somethin to be thankfull for.
Old 01-21-2006, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by FubarI33t
repairing a web site ain't away's easy. I think why we have so many problems is becouse (I think) this web site was not made to see so much traffic all the time. Sure it's a forum, but it is a busy one. Cost's of server, bandwith, webspace(if used), keep up, and monitoring are kinda higher then you may think. The site may have a few problems every now and then, but at least it's still runnin, that's somethin to be thankfull for.
Very true. My forum [ www.wanganmidnight.com ] has relatively small traffic, but costs [to me] a fair penny to keep up. It also has its fair share of hiccups every now and again as well. From admin to admin, I know the feeling. [PS. that wink smilie is the product of clever [IMG] tag placement, for future reference. Hehe.]