280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Rude people/Payback

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 07:06 PM
S13 or Z32?....decisions, decisions.

There are few things that **** me off more than when someone damages your car and either A. Doesn't care or B. Doesn't notice cause they don't care to watch what their doing. It pisses me off when they rip something or scratch something, and don't feel like its their problem, makes me want to kick em so hard in the *** that they'll crap blood for the next year.
Old 08-06-2005, 03:29 AM

Wives in Tanks...

LOL! 1 Mom, 34, 1 kid, 16, 1 Z31 2seater for the last 15 years. Who needs a tank?

Guy's come and go but Zs stick around for the long haul... 410k to be precise!

Zya LaterZ!

Anna
Old 08-10-2005, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
the site of his coffee cup flying over a four lane street and landing with a giant splash in the empty school grounds across the way was priceless.
Rod, I have been reading your initial post and the replies etc. when I stopped laughing out loud....... I have had the biggest grin on my face. What you did was THE perfect way to deal with it....Oh I wish I was there. You got some intimidating dimensions my friend. Coincidentaly so do I. In fact I am 6'4" as well and "trimming" myself down to 240lbs, about 245 (from a stately 260) right now....I woulda been walking up there with you just to see the looks on their faces right close up after you were done with them hahaha...........hahaha.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Loves Going Topless

Originally Posted by Dorifto
Way to put them in check, Rod. You sound like a beast of a guy in person - I definitely wouldn't want to cross you.

And come on! Who puts their drink and *** on someone else's car? I mean honestly.

That's happened to me before, oddly enough. I was driving my Rx7 to a local meet in a Burger King parking lot. I had my baby all shined up and looking pretty [just washed and waxed her, $75 job!], and this dumbass comes walking out with a juicy burger in his mitts, and puts it on the hood of my car to fix his pantlegs around his shoes. He was bent down beside my car when I went up to him and promptly shoved my size 12 Vans shoe up his crack. Choice words were exchanged, and he left in a huff. Long story short, I had to repaint the hood three weeks later. What is BK putting in their burgers that I should be aware of ... ?

-Dave-O
Dorifto, it's the oils in the meat. Cooking oil has a high FFA(free fatty acid). I used to salvage the stuff in large amounts. When I needed to clean parts I would hang them on a wire in the recovery pond and leave them for several days, take them out and steam them off. They would be clean as the day they were made.
warning: it will also turn rubber into goo.
Got a wad of greasy feathers on the roof of my tanker truck once and it sat for a day in the sun, ended up repainting the roof of the truck.

Last edited by tnkrstoyco; 08-11-2005 at 09:23 AM.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:17 AM

... and I wondered what it did to my stomach ...
Old 08-11-2005, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by tnkrstoyco
Dorifto, it's the oils in the meat. Cooking oil has a high FFA(free fatty acid). I used to salvage the stuff in large amounts. When I needed to clean parts I would hang them on a wire in the recovery pond and leave them for several days, take them out and steam them off. They would be clean as the day they were made.
warning: it will also turn rubber into goo.
Got a wad of greasy feathers on the roof of my tanker truck once and it sat for a day in the sun, ended up repainting the roof of the truck.
ok this is wrong.. for one.. if you leave grease or oild on your car in the sun.. anyt grease really.. especialy organic.. its gonna **** it up.. 2. I now work at burger king
and UNLIKE MCDONALDS.. WE REALLY do cook our meat fresh.. yes everything is systematically packaged and etc.. but we REALLY do cook the meat there, we prepare it fresh, it REally is flame-grilled.. so is the chicken.. we use a very low saturated fat with low trans fatty cooking grease.. yes.. if you put it on someones hotass car in the middle of the day it will ruin any paintjob but thats almost any grease really.. needless to say.. dont knock burger king.. its 10000x better than crapdonalds

oh btw.. we got a surprise today by a visit from the health inspector.. the only thing they had to bitch at us about was the frikin light fixtures.. we keep it sanitary and clean.. the food is fresh everything is good. it isnt all processed crap thats precooked etc..

Last edited by assimilated420; 08-11-2005 at 05:09 PM.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:40 PM

Someone is bais . . . . lol j/k
Old 08-12-2005, 05:47 AM
Loves Going Topless

I wasn't running down BK, just saying that it is the grease in the burger. Not just BK's, ANY burger or other wise. Why do you think I mentioned the greasy feathers that got on the roof of my tanker. Grease or oils from food stock are high in FFA's and will strip paint.
Besides I like BK burgers.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:47 AM
Z8 driver

Burger King = McDonalds = Hardee's/Carl's Jr = Wendy's = Jack in the Box = any other fast food burger....

If you want a burger, go buy a grill and some ground beef! Much better, and more healthy.

From the Burger King Website:

Original DOUBLE WHOPPER® with cheese

Calories:1060
Total Fat: 69
Saturated Fat: 27
Cholesterol: 185
Sodium: 1540
Carbs: 53

That's enough for three days! Let's not count those King Sized fries you're going to eat also... 4 oz. of ground beef doesnt have that much crap in the first place? So what do you put in it to up the cal's/fat/carbs? tnkrstoyco knows...

Check out the movie: SuperSize Me. A guy eats ONLY fast food for 30 days, not pigging out, just moderate amounts... Doctor's make him stop, because it was causing his health to deteriorate faster than NismoPick's Z.

Just thought I would point that out... "Flame Broiled" or not, A fast food burger is not the route to go, if you plan on staying healthy...
Old 08-12-2005, 09:12 AM

I rememeber one time when my husband and I were at the mall... only had the z31 for a few weeks, so we parked in a remote place where there were like 10 empty spots on either side of our car. Well when we come back out there are still 3-4 spots on either side right.. well some person in a HUGE freakin Excursion had parked right in front of us. They hit our car and didn't even bother to move their huge a$$ vehicle off our bumper. Needless to say they cracked the bumper and my husband saw this and was pissed... He didn't show nearly as much restraint as ya'll... he took his keys out and keyed the brand new huge vehicles hood. Down to bare metal. To top if off.. he did 2 other things.. took an old half eaten hamburger we hadn't thrown out yet and opened it up... smeaking ketchup, and mustard all over the hood. He then wrote them a letter that said " Maybe next time you won't be so damned stupid to leave your tank parked on top of someone elses car" He also left our phone number and told them that if they had an issue that they could call him. We got pictures of the truck ontop of our car.. their freakin bumper was on top of ours!! Licence plate and everything just in case... But we never heard from them. I felt so bad about it.. but at the same time I was just thinking how stupid the driver is.. and now they're gonna have to paint the hood of their trcuk for being so stupid....
Old 08-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Doesn't post much...

I was at the local walmart not long ago. I park as far from the store as possible... all the way at the end of the row. I go out of my way to make sure the car doesn't get smacked by a door or a shopping cart ( a Cart from target nailed my car last year and did $350.00 in damage... target told to me stick it up my ***). So, much like the last story, I return to my car to find a hugely lifted F350 ***** extension truck with chrome shocks that will NEVER SEE DIRT IN IT'S LIFE, parked facing my car head on. It's literally parked on top of my car. His front bumper was over the center of my hood. Front tires about 1/2 an inch from my front bumper. He didn't actually hit my car... but WTF? I guess he thought it was cute. I didn't agree. So i got my handy valve core remover tool out and proceeded to remove the valve cores from all four of his massive tires and then put the caps back on. I of course didn't put the cores back in. No damage to the truck, but how do you figure Mr. TeenyWeeny got his POS Home that day? HAHAHAHAHAH Sucked to be him is all I know.

Rod.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:46 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Right on Rod, props to you. I would love to be there when you did that! I bet he will think next time, about doing something stupid like that.
Old 08-12-2005, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by DynamicJ
Burger King = McDonalds = Hardee's/Carl's Jr = Wendy's = Jack in the Box = any other fast food burger....

If you want a burger, go buy a grill and some ground beef! Much better, and more healthy.

From the Burger King Website:

Original DOUBLE WHOPPER® with cheese

Calories:1060
Total Fat: 69
Saturated Fat: 27
Cholesterol: 185
Sodium: 1540
Carbs: 53

That's enough for three days! Let's not count those King Sized fries you're going to eat also... 4 oz. of ground beef doesnt have that much crap in the first place? So what do you put in it to up the cal's/fat/carbs? tnkrstoyco knows...

Check out the movie: SuperSize Me. A guy eats ONLY fast food for 30 days, not pigging out, just moderate amounts... Doctor's make him stop, because it was causing his health to deteriorate faster than NismoPick's Z.

Just thought I would point that out... "Flame Broiled" or not, A fast food burger is not the route to go, if you plan on staying healthy...
well understand this isnt the GRADE A meat you buy in the grocery store thats 92/8 ratio of meat to fat this is more like 50/50..
Old 08-13-2005, 08:34 PM

I'm just so happy to know that there are less violent people out there that still find unique ways to trash other peoples vehicles when they do a Z wrong.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:12 PM
Silvered Hawaiian

Rod.. i would have just plain kicked his ***. 40ish sometimes dont mean mature enough to respect other peoples stuff. but i bet he grew up real fast there for that moment
Old 08-14-2005, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by zzeeexlover
I rememeber one time when my husband and I were at the mall... only had the z31 for a few weeks, so we parked in a remote place where there were like 10 empty spots on either side of our car. Well when we come back out there are still 3-4 spots on either side right.. well some person in a HUGE freakin Excursion had parked right in front of us. They hit our car and didn't even bother to move their huge a$$ vehicle off our bumper. Needless to say they cracked the bumper and my husband saw this and was pissed... He didn't show nearly as much restraint as ya'll... he took his keys out and keyed the brand new huge vehicles hood. Down to bare metal. To top if off.. he did 2 other things.. took an old half eaten hamburger we hadn't thrown out yet and opened it up... smeaking ketchup, and mustard all over the hood. He then wrote them a letter that said " Maybe next time you won't be so damned stupid to leave your tank parked on top of someone elses car" He also left our phone number and told them that if they had an issue that they could call him. We got pictures of the truck ontop of our car.. their freakin bumper was on top of ours!! Licence plate and everything just in case... But we never heard from them. I felt so bad about it.. but at the same time I was just thinking how stupid the driver is.. and now they're gonna have to paint the hood of their trcuk for being so stupid....
mad props to da husband
Old 08-14-2005, 07:41 PM

I think thats showing plenty of restraint. But that's just me. I mean he could've done a lot worse if you think about it . But all in all I'd say it was an eye for an eye. Normally I'd consider something like that immature but the IDIOT left his truck ON TOP OF YOUR CAR?!?!!!! He deserved worse. Not because he hit your car, but because he left his truck that way!!! What a jack ***!!!
Old 08-18-2005, 09:12 PM

That's awesome Rod.

Is it me or aren't the majority of the people that drive those big *** MBZ's arrogant ********?